Free LOTR Demo Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orc711
Has anyone noticed that they are offering a free demo of the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King game in Pop Tarts? I saw it in the store the other day. Has anyone played it?

Smodden
i think i have it, i got mine from a mag, its the cortyard level,prety good but i like it beter on a console.

Discos

orc711
yeah but it's actually IN the box....no need to send away for anything! just eat the pop tarts (mmm strawberry frosted with sprinkles....) and play the game smile
it's really cool, what system do you have it on, smodden?

ATM4eternity
idk about the game i like it and all, but i think it could have been a lot better, it seems like they could have spent more time on it to really make it good

MyNameIsNeo
I guess the demos ok you guys should buy the full version of the game much better but yes they could have put more time in it.. id give it a 8.

Smodden
i have the gamecube version and it's one of the best action games i've played with exeption too legend of zelda windwaker

orc711
I think the demo graphics are really cool...can't believe it was free was pop tarts I was buying anyway....can't wait to see the full game.
wondering whether to get the PC version, since the free one was PC and so cool, or go for a console one...any advice?

Smodden
only get pc version if you have a:

controller
video card(like Nvidea)
enough free hard drive space

otherwise get the console if you don't have these things it will run like crap.

orc711
Well, I don't have the controller...no joystick...but the demo seems to be running really well. Maybe it's cause I've got a lot of free hard drive space. But it's probably more challenging without the joystick...
Is the game any different on the consoles?
*continues eating pop tarts and playing....*

Smodden
i've only played the demo on PC and the level you get to play is a Lot longer on the real version. if it runs fine get the PC version its usually cheaper than console versions.

orc711
cool, thanks for the info! the demo's really cool, still working ym way through it probably because i get distracted by the pretty graphics!

Smodden
ah....prety....*faints*

sauron
i HAVE FINISHESD IT! AND I WAS LEGOLAS AND GANDALF BECAUSE THEY WRE FAST AND MAGIC!!!!

Smodden
frodo is the worst legy and gandy are best and ara

pip-foot
my comp wont let me play sad is too outdated sad

Smodden
ahhhh.....been there....know how you fell....

*hugs pip-foot*

pip-foot
thax smod stick out tongue i hate my comp sad

*hits computor very hard*

oww, now my hand hurts sad

Smodden
awww

*gives pip magic healing potion from gandalf*

now hows ur hand...?

pip-foot
wonderful stick out tongue *gives SMod huggles*

My legs hurt too, i went to a sock-hop last night, with my Best Fried. We couldnt really get the hang of the swing dance, so we did the Frodo chicken dance in many different ways for over an hour. tehn we went outside and laid in the grass to look @ the stars, when we came back in fro Root Beer floats, everyone thought we were crazy stick out tongue

Smodden
kewl......

*goes for rootbear float*

pip-foot
hee. they were yummy stick out tongue

how come i am not on you siggy? you dont like talking to me?

Smodden
oops.....*goes to change sigy*

i'm not on urs.... stick out tongue

pip-foot
of course you are stick out tongue youve been there the whole time confused

Smodden
uhhhh-huh....right....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.