What will you do when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
What will you do when you see the preveiws for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 on tv, or in other places?????? (like in a movie theater or somewhere else like on the internet)

i am going to jump up and down, scream and start hyperventailating(spelling, i kno)

and u???? big grin wink stick out tongue

Slonik9
I will be so exited!
I'm going to audition for the movie, and if they pick me to play n the movie and I'm on the commercials I would be so happy!
Oh dreams...
I would probly yell " woooohooooo! Pirates of the Caribbean 2!" Happy Dance
And jump up and down over and over bunny! I guess after they will probably kick me out of the theater rolling on floor laughing, but who cares! roll eyes (sarcastic)
I just wish, I could play in it, oh really thats all I think about everyday, and my family's getting really annoyed mad because I keep on repeating "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2!" I hope I could play in it...
Then I would be xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtra exited and happy laughing!
but I belive in my dreams! rock

MissesDepp?!
Unless i saw my face in the trailor....i'd cry. It's a dream, MY dream to be in that movie and i am working my ass off to finally achieve it. I wish on eyelashes, stars, chips, coins almost everything is a sign to me (E.g. i got a shirt that says "Pitsburg Pirates" and on the bottom it says 1991 which is the year i was born) I am still working my ass off trying to show my dad that i could be organized enough to handle missing school for that long to be in the Caribbean for what? 80 days? I COULD BLOODY HANDLE IT! Sometimes i think it'll never happen but so many people convince me otherwise, including myself so it's hard not to believe in yourself, and as you said....they're my dreams and i believe in them.

mmmmmm_ob :)
well when i see the trailors on at the cinema i would probably screem then run 2 the screen n kiss it....n then screem some more....n then screem some more :P

jack's dudess
you'd get a tutor for that time..believe me!!

CaribbeanLove
I will probably run around and jump up and down and scream so high that the whole town will hear it, and then I will hyperventilate and when I have calm down I will probably call my sister and dance like this: Happy Dance laughing

mmmmmm_ob :)
pepl will probably worry if i do wot i said i wood do eh?....o well their problem im sure my mates will join in :P
uh....i cant wait!!!

Candy
first dance like the banana Happy Dance 2nd if i would be in the cinema i would kiss the screen/if it would be on pc i would first kiss my pc second get on my fathers nerves: "did you know it comes out..." and so further wink

MissesDepp?!
Ya i know he just wants to make sure that i'll be on top of it all and stuff....jesus he's annoying

jack's dudess
my dad's annoying too.he comes complete with mental problems.....

but i'm really gonna try for this!!

i can't wait for potc 2!!

beaujay1
well good for u guys that are gonna try out. i hope one of you makes it. i guess im more of the sit back and watch movies type, rather than star in it!!!!!! yeah i cannot wait!!! i wonder if there will be new music....... :P

JohnnyLove19
Id probably cry, forget to breath, pass out, then pee my pants, but thats me laughing out loud laughing out loud

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I ain't gonna try out I think it would be very cool, but I am much to busy at this moment to do sosmile sad But, when I get older I am going to become an Actress and a horse trainer anyways so I will maybe meet Johnny one day anyway!

Becca~

Orlandoswifey
I'm gonna try out even though i have my GCSEs that year i'm 15 this year though sad but i look younger so i could get away with it ;P I can always take my exams some other time. But i'm scared of flying -sob- and i couldn't afford to go to the carribbean. but i can try and audition.

http://www.hidden-insanity.net/oandkiss.JPG

Bloom4ever
nice sig Orlandoswifey! eek!
depending on who i'm with at the time, i'd just start hyperventalating big grin

Iirima
He-ere comes your staaalker! stick out tongue

Bloom4ever
im changing something in my sig

Iirima
What?

Iirima
Never mind, I know now!

Caribbean_Chick
let's all dance like the cool little dancing banana when we see the ad and scream so Johnny D all the way in Paris(if that's where he is at the time) can hear us!!!big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

MissesDepp?!
GOOD IDEA! i'm auditioning just so i can shut myself up because if i don't i'll hate myself for ever!

ArrghPirateGirl
I would stare at the telly or what ever i just saw it on. Jump up and down like a maniach. Rush to the nearst phone call my friend and yell NANANANANANANA Guess what i just saw and then i wouldnt tell what i saw just to piss her off LOL

CookiesnCream
i'd be shock at first and just stand there lookin at the tv with my mouth open then 3 minutes later i'd jump up and down and SCREAM REALLY LOUD and kneel down right in front of the tv until it comes on again!

CookiesnCream
and oh yeah i would tell u guyz!

CookiesnCream
LOL just thought of sumthin..that'd be HILARIOUS if that happen in the movies (meaning u went to the movies and about to see this movie and they show the preview of POTC2 and u start screaming and jumping up and down like a retard and EVERYONE would be staring at u HAH!!)

SimoneDepp
were is slonik9??
were are you?????????

ArrghPirateGirl
Huh what u talking bout

SimoneDepp
slonik9....were is he!!
hm...i am a little bit confused.

Babi_Gurl
i dont know wat id do id probably jump up on my seat and start singing yoho the pirates life for me and do a lil jig to it lol

SimoneDepp
i'll sing whit you...big grin
we're singing both: yoyo yo yo a pirates life for mebig grin

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Ill join

SimoneDepp
say something...pleas?

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME lol

SimoneDepp
yo yo yo yo

ArrghPirateGirl
YO HO not Yo Yo LOL

airangel429
I WILL BE HAPPY!!! JUMP UP AND DOWN AND DROOL OVER JOHNNY OF COURSE! big grin

SimoneDepp
oeps yo ho yo ho....stick out tongue

ArrghPirateGirl
*drools as well*

Unholy_Cheese
Yo yo Yo yo a pirates life for yobig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.