Who else in here is a night owl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
I dunno why but I am most productive, and get my best ideas at night, so I prospone all my creative thinking work till late at night cause then I can think better and more straight. Altho studying is easier during the day. Tho I'm also a morning person

So anyother night owls (think thats the term) out here?
any morning people in here? (I can be very cheery in the morning, usualy am)

silver_tears
Mornings messed *runs away* ewww
I am definately a night person, I stay up really late usually, and have to be up early so that doesn't work to well but oh well it's all good big grin

Fire
I do both big grin untill its weekend

silver_tears
on the weekend I don't even sleep raver

Fire
ofc I sleep from 4 AM to 2 in the afternoon

silver_tears
laughing out loud as long as you get your 10 hours of sleep stick out tongue

Fire
yep in the weekends

venomfan
i dont sleep tell about 3AM

Fire
that'd be very bad for my grades

silver_tears
lol I dont either but its like 1 or 2 big grin
doesnt mess me up, or at least I hope not shifty

Peloquin
I'm a full night owl smile If I could escape daylight all together I would.

Myth
If I go to bed before 2, its early. 3-4 is average for me. Last Thursday I was up till 9 am watching movies. Does this count as a night owl?

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud when I don't have to worry about school (aka weekends and summer vacation) I usually stay up to about 3-4 am...during the week when I've gotta get up at 6 am I usually force myself to go to sleep around midnight, though...evil school...

SK88728
my summer thing was up till about 5-ish and go to sleep and wake up at about 3 and do what ever. but then school came along and ****ed everythign up for me. but i kinda get to do the night thing on weekends, but i always open at the place i work at so i noramly go to bed at 2 on weekends. and midnight is good fro school nights. but now my mom (aka b!tch) is pissed that i stay up and that my grades are not the best. i'm really not a school person, i only do it to get a good job, when i dont HAVE to go, i wont. hate beign there, but it's what i do during the day, and work. but i cant wait for the night. oh, and i am very far from being a morning person. smokin'

Fire
hehe

LanceWindu
Hmm...

It's 3 am right now...

Am I a night owl???

Fire
you all are smile

LanceWindu
Damn skippy

Fire
skippy???

LanceWindu
That means...Hell Yeah.

Myth
I think I might go to bed within the next hour. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.