Harry and Pansy - part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
This iz durin the 5th book...

Harry said " Now all you peoplz have done great patronuses." You may all leave. There was a clatter of feet an harry waz left to clean up. "Excuse me?" Harry looked up. It waz pansy parkinson. " "i waz jus wondering if i could come to DA?" Harry asked how she found out about da. " well hermyione left da list thingy" she held up the jinxed list hemione forgot. "um... maybe..." he wasn't sure if hermy would agree. " Misltoe" said pansy. He looked up. a mistltoe. "um no.." said harry. Pansy did a spell on the misltoe. scorpion thingies came out of it. "Nargles... loony told you about them.." said pansy. the nargles came up to him. " Baby, come here and I will get rid of them for you" said pansy. Harry had no choice. He ran to pansy and pansy got rid of them. then they started stepping closer. They kissed. "ha ha potter" and she ran away. Harry was stunned he kissed pansy. but... he kinda liked it... TO BE CONTINUED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.