Harry and Pansy- Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
... Harry went to sleep that night, lips feeling numb. He woke up and at breakfast and saw Draco unusually tired( added on from the draco n ginny post) at least he had one thing to get by. Pansy just passed by and behind her back gave an airing kiss. Suddenly, pansy did not seem fat and idiotic any more. She seemed loving. Ron shook him. "what took that long last night?" Ron asked. "Was it Cho" " Did you kiss" "it was wet said harry. She was crying. Potions was next. Snape later after the class left and pansy grabbed harry and kissed him. She took off her cloak and slowly... " Pansy come on!" shouted Malfoy from far away. "I would of if it was not for stupid potter!!!!" she replied.

As she left she gave him another flying kiss. She left and dropped a paper. Harry picked it up. It said that: "Ptter, you idiot... did you think you could get close to me? Meet me here to get your punish ment"

Hour passed

Another one

Until harry thought it was time to go to pansy. He found her in the dungeon. " Now, lets get down to buisness" she said. "Real buissness"

PrefectRonnykin
perv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.