Sidious and Yoda encounter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Would you like to see one?I sure would.

lightsaber001
I'd like to see them fight with Lightning....In my home..I'm sure they could generate enough electicity to run my home....yippeee!!!!!no more electric bills...just playing with you...laughing out loud laughing out loud

Personally I dont think that Sidious could achieve force lightning at this point in his career...Yoda..yes..Palpatine..NO..maybe he will learn from Yoda???...Not directly..but maybe by observing..who knows???

LS1

King Jedi
I've just got my copy of Star Wars Magazine and in an interveiw with Rick McCallum he says that we will see Yoda in some action scenes.

Dim
maybe he mean's that he runs...or walks very fast. I would like to see Yoda fight...but I don't think it would be with Sidious. I just don't think Sidious would confront Yoda. He seems like the type to have someone else to his dirty work.

Darth Heinous
That would be awesome battle. Darth Sidious would definetely use Force Lighting. However, Yoda can counter with Absorb/Disipate Energy. Both have lightsabers. I want Yoda to kick Sidious/Palpatine's butt across the galaxy. GO YODA!

Jedi Mercenary
Yeah,maybe he'll use that stick of his which he uses cause he can barely walk to hit someo......wait....

King Jedi
Yoda has a walking stick but that doesn't mean he can't fight or use the force against Palpatine. He manages to lift an X-Wing and gives Luke a little speech about how the force flows through him and has nothing to do with "this crude matter".

Xantos Clone
for some reason, I envision Yoda on the defensive with palpy...but a real impressive (most impresive) and powerful manner...kind of like a matrix style (dodging bullets or lighting in this case....or simply stopping the lighting and redirecting it back to palpy)

nothing wrong with using the same camera work too!!
lifting x-wings from the water is a good example of his power and control of the force...

"judge me by my size...do you?!!, and you should not"

Dim
Good points smile He could definitely hold off several opponents at the same time with his force abilities.

Darth Heinous
I know this isn't part of the movie timeline, but, Yoda killed the Bpfasshi Dark Jedi in the cave on Dagobah.

King Jedi
And remember that when Luke went to Degobah he was looking for " a great warrior". I think Yoda has to fight at some point in Ep2 or Ep3.

Dim
Do you think Yoda looks like Pikachu when he uses his force lightning? He'd look cute with that little mean look on his face smile

theEviljedi
God I hope not.

Dim
Oh why not!..It'd be cute smile I wan't to see him act goofy like he did in ESB.

theEviljedi
Goofy?Yes.But Pickachu Goofy?NOOOOOOO!

Dim
Oh come on. You know you'd like it. You might not want to admit it...but you know the truth...He'd be sooo cute...with that little rabid bunny look on his face...awwwwwwwwwwweeeee.

Xantos Clone
10 bucks says yoda throughs his cane at him!!!

or hit him in the leg with his cane...kinda like when he was smashing R2 in ESB....

Dim
Here you go DD smile

And I can't remember what's the lastest on Yoda fighting...had anyone heard any new information?

Darth Daft
Thanx Dim. I heard somewhere that Lucasfilm have announced that he won't be fighting anymore. Still, I wonder if he will in Episode 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.