::::::::::::>>>>>>>the Most Fun Thing To Do While Babysitting:::::::<<<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok i ws at my friends house and he has a little sister that is a lil younger then one years old. So we are sitting on the couch and she is crying and being a pain in the ass. So I found a laser pointer on the kitchen table and started to amuse myself withit. Now at my other friends house we take the laser pointer and put it on the ground and let the cat chase it. But the cat usally gets tired of it after 2 or 3 minutes. But I put it on the ground and the baby starts giggling her ass off chasing this thing all around the room. And i put it on her shirt and she is hitting her shirt really hard kinda like OMG OMG Get it off. but she cant talk. then i put it on the ground she is running around for 10 minutes going crazy the whole time im pissing myslef.

Then out of no were she lunges at the thing and face plants right onto the floor im like omg is she hurt. Then she gets up and starts cracking up. laughing out loud so if ne one ever has to babysit for the luv of god buy a laser pointer laughing out loud

MC Mike
smile thumb up

DeNiro
Was that a sarcastic thumbs up stick out tongue

MC Mike
whistle

DeNiro
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/chair.gif

Death to your smilie stick out tongue

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

juggernaut26
that's hilarious i don't baby sit but i'll remember that next time i have a girl over

DeNiro
It was great i still cant get over when i was doing it i couldnt even eat the pizza we had because i was laughing so hard laughing out loud

stinkfist462
laughing

DeNiro
The pizza guy was happy that i answered the door cause i gave him a 8 dallor tip thinking that was like a ok tip but it was really like 50% and my friends made fun of me the whole night but it was funny cause it was my friends moms money laughing out loud

KidRock
haha when i have kids i know who im gonna call to babysit from now on lol wink

Tired Hiker
Just don't point that laser thing at the baby's eyes.blowupbaby

DeNiro
yea I can just tell how the end of that night goes. Umm here is your kid back and oo i blinded here with my ray gun sorry stick out tongue

tigida_tigida
lol must have been some night. big grin

stinkfist462
laughing out loud ray gun laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.