mr pink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
i would have to say the mr pink rocks.the top three dogs are
1 mr blonde
2 mr pink
3 mr brown
i think mr blonde is one crazy mofo. but mr pink is just plain cool. evil face evil face smokin'

Myth
Pink is funny but Blonde is a psycho.

SpEeDwAy
My personal favorite is Mr. Blonde, I really liked that torture scene when he cuts off the cop's ear. Mr. Pink was also pretty cool when he's running away from the cops with the diamonds and then he starts shooting at them after being hit by a car.

Mr. Blue only appears for like 6 minutes during the opening scene in the coffee shop and when they are being told which will be their codename, same for Mr. Brown.

Myth
Mr. Brown gets his head split open in the car which is pretty cool.

badkittykitty
mr pink is my fav!

Evil Dead
Probably no surprise to any of you.........my favorite Dog is Mr. Blonde. Not only is the torture scene the best scene in any Tarantino movie, I dare say it is one of the best scenes shot for any movie, ever. It gives you chills when Mr. Blonde first turns on the radio....starts dancing.....it cuts back to the cop and his expression as the camera pans 90 degrees around his right side.........shows Mr. Blonde dancing some more....cuts back to the cop's expression. You can see the fear and horror in his eyes. The first minute of that scene ranks up there with the best minutes of film ever shot.

After Mr. Blonde.....I'd have to rank them like this:

Mr. Pink
Nice Guy Eddie (I love his character)
Mr. White
Mr. Orange
Joe
Mr. Brown
Mr. Blue

SilverFighter
I pick Mr. Blonde cuz he is just merciless and wickedly cool.

amlap
im sorry im a sucker for harvey keitel

nightcrawer89
i would have to say the one of the best parts of the whole movie is when mr blonde cut the guys ear off and then its get betayed and then shot

kalantiaw
mr pink, thank you... because of you, i never tip anymore...

nightcrawer89
lol

samhain
Mr Blonde. It's almost his movie.

nightcrawer89
yep

nightcrawer89
i just bought it on dvd yesterday it is sweet.

Fire
Mr. Pink and after that Mr. White

nightcrawer89
i think look more like Mr.white but i think like Mr.blonde

killthesunlight
MR. WHITE is the best guys come on.... He had passion and loyalty, a true modern age cowboy stickin to his guns

JoshSquash2k4
I would've voted for Mr White because that scene where he unloads on those cops is awesome and he is a loyal man

nightcrawer89
that scene is good i will agree with you two on that but the best scene in the movie would have to be when Mr.blone is cuting off the cops ear.

WildIrishRose
Of course, I have to vote for Mr. Blonde stick out tongue... Great character...and Mr. Pink is a close second

nightcrawer89
yep

manofasia
I think Pink is well cool - I never tipped anyway, now I have an excuse, but Blonde is the best and I just had to vote for him, he is crazy - like me i hope, only i havent ever cut anyones ear off!...

TrAnCeDuO
hate to sound like an idiot but ive never heard of this movie...i thought QT only did 4 movies?

MR. PINK
He did. Reservoir Dogs was his first. Kill Bill vol. 1 & 2 were originally one long movie which was split into two because of it's length. Though they were split and released separately, Kill Bill vol. 1 2 still count as only one film. SO to his directing cred there is:

Reservoir Dogs (1992)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Jackie Brown (1997)
KIll Bill (2003)
Tarantino directed the Man from hollywood segment of Four rooms but doesn't count towards his complete directing credit because there's four segments in Four Rooms all by diffferent filmmakers (Robert Rodriguez, Alexander Rockwell, Alysson Anders) who each wrote and directed a segement.

and also to his writing credit:
True Romance (1993)
Natural Born Killers (Story Credit) (1994)
From Dusk 'till Dawn (1996)

MR. PINK
BTW. I voted for PInk. I think you guys can opbiously tell. Why isn't Mr. White an option???

nightcrawer89
i knew all of the info a long time ago mr pink in the movie is cool and mr blonde both of them are freaken cool

SenshiNaka
Mr. Pink all the way. After that i would definately have to go with Mr. White. But then again i like Vic because of his ties with Vincent (the Vega brothers, brothers right or just related).

Myth
Yes they are brothers. Thats a weird way to choose a fav character.

BTW: in your sig, isn't it "I just shot Marvin in the face."?

SenshiNaka
Yes in the movie im pretty sure thats what he says, in the script it says throat, also he doesnt die right away in the script and they have to shoot him again.

nightcrawer89
both of those movies are cool.their is one part in pulp fiction i hate though when vic deid i though that it should not have happened because the person was so cool.

sarahvma
Blonde - hands down. That dance sequece was pure genuis.

nightcrawer89
i agree

samhain
Isn't Mr Blue played by Eddie Bunker? Who is a real life bank robber! That makes him pretty cool, but Blonde still wins.

tabby999
damn i dont know. Mr Pink because hes funny and hes kinda desperate to keep it all together but then again, Mr Blonde because he dosn't give a shit and does what he wants.....dunno

sarahvma
Nah - Blonde's the coolest, Orange (surprisingly) seems the slimiest, Pink's the funniest, White's the only guy you're pretty sure you'd want to hang out with, Blue and Brown really don't get enough screen time for me to have an opinion...

nightcrawer89
blonde is the coolest.i think mr blonde killed mr orange.after blonde gets shot you find out that he really has a bullet prof vest on.that would be cool.

SenshiNaka
Nah, i dont think thieves on a 5 man job which should have been in and out fast would have wasted the weight of a vest.

sarahvma
let the man dream...

nightcrawer89
ok

dave123
laughing out loud

everyone's dead, don't matter if they had a BPV or not stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.