Debate: Half-time... staged or accident?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
Half-time superbowl #38, where Justin Timberlake Rips off janet Jackson shirt and her breast pops out, and it wasn't blurred at all.

stinkfist462
staged

LanceWindu
I think it was half staged...

Plus her boob had a silver nipple cover partially covering her.

Shoukan
accident

Dogbert
sum 1 said that silver thing was a nipple ring..... erm

btw, STAGED

LanceWindu
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/janet-jackson-superbowl-video.htm

DeNiro
Just glad i didnt see it sick

LanceWindu
Click the link I posted to see it.

DeNiro
No you clcik it sick

LanceWindu
I've seen it already.

LarryTheArch
ARE u frikin jokin!?

DeNiro
sick she is ugly ass **** i dont want to see it

SweetNsouR
i was watching the game with my boyfriend and then the half time show...when her boob pops out i see some silver thing at the end of a saggy lil titay. was that a nipple piercing.... ne way i just sort of stared for a sec then i turned to my boyfriend's sister...she looked at me and we both said what just happend????. janet looked kinda surprised...but ug think a rich women such as her self can afford clothes that wont rip...over all judgement..... it was faked

LarryTheArch
i wuz asking if you were joking... never said she was hot...

stinkfist462
it was soo staged !

LarryTheArch
I know!

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

DeNiro
I did see Kid Rock at Half time which was cool cause Kid Rock is like one of my favorites bands

LanceWindu
Kid Rock is not a band. blink

The band he uses is the Brown Trucker Band, or something like that.

N.Tonks
Staged

realworlddreams
i missed it live, thanx for the clip...
looks kinda staged, but she looked surprised
maybe JUSTIN planned it...lol

Tired Hiker
I didn't even know the Super Bowl was yesterday until it was over.eek2

Veralidaine
staged!......publicity stunts...they always lure more ppl in.......

Veralidaine
i heard bout it a few times, n i saw it on de news ova here....
den i heard on a radio show, dat it was half accidental, dat timberlake was meant to rip off the top part of her top, but it was spose to reveal a red bra.....both timberlake n janet sed dat dis is what was meant to happen....
bullsh*t!.......

Linkalicious
i didn't see it because i was watching the Lingerie Bowl...but i don't think it was staged. Obviously if she is going to have Timberlake rip off an article of clothing....extra precautions will be taken to ensure that her breasts aren't exposed. I think that's why she had that silver tab thingy covering her nipple....and not because it was staged.

The Force
it was staged

Korri
mmm chicken

Raz
I can't believe our beloved BBC posted a picture of it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39809000/jpg/_39809929_janet_out_getty300.jpg

Linkalicious
LMAO!!! so that's what it looked like. Now i'm glad that i watched the Lingerie Bowl. It was like 1000 times more appealing than that. Everyone of the girls on each team was like a 10....and they wore the most hoe-riffic shorts you could imagine.

Korri
laughing beloved LMAO!

slashwristbarbi
STAGED STAGED STAGED STAGED STAGED....just like the Britney and Madonna kiss

realworlddreams
britney kissed madonna, but so did christina, that WAS planned, it was a fact.

§pearhead
it was staged, she admitted to it...still. sick

NyC-gUrL
staged...yes

Dogbert
yup, after seeing that pic, it looks like she has a nipple ring or summin... that's sexy big grin

Linkalicious
it's a metalic star to cover her boob....the best part is the look on Timberlake's face. It's like "Damn....now THAT's a Titty!"

JKozzy
It was soooo staged, and gross. I hope she's charged with so much....

Dogbert
gross.... blink not really.... no

JKozzy
For family prime-time, yeah it was...
Not really gross... just really unneeded. The metal ring was a bit... odd....

§pearhead
its gross...janet jackson? seriously...

Fallen Jedi
i didn't watch the game, but they were replaying that whole janet jackson incident on the news yesterday. i don't know why everyone ismaking such a big deal out of it. okay, so it live global tv, but please, you can't escape nudity today. of course the incident was staged.

MC Mike
Is this really a question? stick out tongue

xeous
Why are CBS, JT, MTV, and Jackson being fined if it was staged?

And why did JT release an appology as soon as it happened?

Dogbert
to hype it up even more....

§pearhead
wheres the logic in that? its already happened...

Fallen Jedi
i still don't see what the big deal is. it was just a performance. move on people.

BackFire
Why do people care so much about this? It's not that big of a deal, she's not even hot.

But, I have to think that it was done purposely by Janet in an attempt to get teh attention off of Micheal Jackson and on too Janet

Dogbert
She isn't "hot", but she isn't bad looking...

you're right about the 2nd part, you're always right big grin

stinkfist462
yes

SweetNsouR
http://www.janetj.com/pictures/tattoos/images/mickey0_jpg.jpg

that supposed to be a link...if it dont work then then i dunno...for the f*ckign record its a nipple piercing

xeous
I didn't look at the picture but I've seen "it". Sickening, really. Totally discusting, looks like a 60 year old's ***.

SweetNsouR
the link is not a pick of the half time show...its a pick of her nipple piercing (no nudity)

LarryTheArch
brittany and madonna... mmmm...

Dogbert
...no... I doubt 60 year old women's breast looks like this... roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1092945

SweetNsouR
dog bert ty for that pic. i didnt see a closeup...lol TOLD YALL IT WAS A FREAKING NIPPLE RING (big nipple ring)

DeNiro
I finally clicked on the link and from what you saw there shouldnt be ne further debate about this of course it was staged

leaf_eater
i did see it, just heard my brother screaming when it happen, but i think it was staged. a part of her shirt shouldn't come off that easily confused

xeous
I've heard that Janet and JT decided right before halftime to do it so that neither MTV nor CBS could be held accountable for their actions.

badkittykitty
staged bigg time!

leaf_eater
last night i saw it replayed on three different chanelles. can't they find any thing else to talk about? what's done is done

xeous
As a friend of mine so adequeatly put it:

"It's a ***! Who cares?! If you've seen one it's not that big of a deal and if you haven't search for it on the internet!"

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

SweetNsouR
well excuse...for some of us deprived psyco-paths....a lil *** is a pleasant and wonderful thing

SweetNsouR
the word they tried to block was t i t

stinkfist462
it was an ugly T!T ... !

SweetNsouR
a t i t is a t i t none the less....an for some of US..... thats a reason to live

stinkfist462
lol ... it was an ugly t!t ...... but hell a t!t is a t!t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.