WiCkEd DREAMS oF DoM-MERRY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merryandpipsgig
OMG had this wicked dream of dom last night freaky stuff but good mmmmm wouldnt mind if it was true lol

samIam
YEAH WHAT WAS IT ?

merryandpipsgig
it was that intense, it was about me in some night club it had to be in england or london. he wasnt famous or anything and he was an actor though but just not famous. he came up to me and brought me a drink and started chatting, we discussed about acting and stuff because i told him i was into acting as well and that i was in a drama course-which iam. and he told me about his work in tv extra's, and he said he could get me into it, he mentioned he was earning 1g a week or he said it gets up to 2g a week. so i agreed. and then we started dancing and then he lent in for the kiss it felt so real to bad it wasnt weird dreams lol

merryandpipsgig
and then today i went and brought cab cherry ripe and you know how you get the lotr cards inside different characters, i got merry so weird

samIam
umm no i don't but wierds( i have not clue what a cab cherry ripe is )

that is not really that different from the dreams i have.. but this is kinda the wrong thread.. anywho

merryandpipsgig
the cabury chocolate cherry ripe treat size where you get all the colector cards inside the pack im not sure what country you are from maybe they dont sell them or have them over your way

merryandpipsgig
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Camellia
Have you seen the Hetty Wainthropp where he's dressed as a woman? I SAW IT YESTERDAY!!! WOOP! It's SO SO SO funny!!!!!!

He had tights and a mini skirt and high heelssmile Mmmmm, he has nice legssmile

Aurora
OMG I am MOVING!!!!!!!WHY OH WHY CAN I NOT WATCH IT!!!!

Camellia
Heehee!! I was FANTASTIC!!!! Oh, but he looked awkward in high hellsbig grin

Camellia
*heelssmile

aniron
I have had a fantastic orli dream, I wrote it down and wont tell anyone so that it'll come true, I keep my orli dream journal under my pillow, it worked cos I had another one last night.

pip-foot
LOL. sounds like a good idea..hmm, may have to try that one

pip-foot
not with orli thoguhm, with BILLY

merryandpipsgig
mmmmmmmmwelll dreams are good peoplez

Camellia
I once dreamt that I was riding in a car down a typical American street (e.g. detatched house, big gardnes and driveways etc.) and there was a bloke on every driveway washing their car with a hose....every single bloke was Elijah Wood! Can you imagine that?!?!? A whole STREET of Elijahssmile

PippinTook
OOOH! Sexy Dom stick out tongue Where do you live?!?!?! And what is Hetty Wainthropp? confused Mmm he'd look so good a mini skirt....wait...that doesn't sound right laughing out loud

merryandpipsgig
omg that would be okay but kinda freaky like id get chills down my spine lol

Aurora
Diamond Hetty is a British TV show that dom did before LOTR. I unforunatly cannot watch it since they do not show it here... but Cam, sauron and anyone else who has.... I think UKGold or something like that can. They do show it on some PBS stations but none near me.

samIam
how cool!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.