Justin and Janets freaky dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
All the time I was watching this dance/song on the superbowl

Punker69
.....I THOUGHT its was really weird I was like eeewww.then when justin took of the cloth covering one of janets breast i was like AAHHH!

Myth
Me and all my friends were staring at the screen (not really amazed) but then he revealed her boob and we all screemed louder than we did at any single play in the game.

Punker69
lol

loserib
she just wants attention cuese like her brother their albums have not been doing all to well

Vampiree
TEEEHEEHEEHEE!!!! he did??? anyone has any pics? evil face

Punker69
naw I dont.

hey justin said it was an accident loserib.

Dogbert
hahaha! if you believe that was an accident, i gotta bridge to sell you... roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39809000/jpg/_39809929_janet_out_getty300.jpg

lil bitchiness
sick That is SOOOOOOOO fooking NASTY!!!!!!!

xboy
NO IT AINT!!!!!!!

nazgulinthedark
sick i was watching it, but i changed the channel before any of that happened because i hate justin timberlake

loserib
yeah i sure it was an accident thats why she had on only half a bra under her shirt

Punker69
NAZ i was about to change the channel to,but thank god I didnt.Even tho there dance was gross I still had on the biggest smile after he pulled of the cloth covering her breast.

alic88
and the fact that michael jackson is 1 of the top 3 best selling artist of all times. get ur facts right 4 once u moron.

i dont think janet jackson would want attention like this. i mean there were plenty of very young viewers watching. but when i saw the pierced nipple it really has got me confused wheather it was intentional or a mistake.

venomfan
she did it to take the heat off micheal's trail. if it wasnt planned there is no way in hell it would have happend

alic88
ummm. NAH

i dont think janet jackson would want attention like this. i mean there were plenty of very young viewers watching. but when i saw the pierced nipple it really has got me confused wheather it was intentional or a mistake.but u should have seen her face, she was shocked, an justins face haha

Myth
That was no accident. That would be one big coincident for that to happen at the very end when the song says, "i'm going to get you naked by the end of this song."

Myth
Also, earlier to day my friends and I blasted the song they sang throughout our dorm halls and announced it as "The Boob Song."

Steven
laughing out loud shes FINEEE eek! ...so Justin was the suprise guest? pffttt .....give me a break....him and his 2 dollar outfit..... laughing out loud

man jacko needs to get back on stage and show the world what entertainment is

loserib
you know what alic88
i dont know why you feel you have to call me names just becuese you dont agree with me i have not called you anynames no matter how wrong i think you are

alic88
yes i agree with u. i shouldnt call u names. its wrong 4 me 2 do that

xboy
ME 2 laughing

Punker69
you missed the best part of the whole 38 superbowls!!1
big grin

incuhead1024
i think its funny how its suuuch a big deal to the press and media, now shes got some kind of rep. i didnt see it but its alllll over the music sites and shit

Punker69
yesterday on E.T. justin had an interveiw about the inccident.And he said that it was an accident.He was suppose to rip the cloth off and her show A red braw.

Steven
Justin is a pussy isnt he? laughing out loud and Janet was the most searched on the internet... laughing out loud

Punker69
hehehehe
justin you dog!

Melani
omg ppl hahahaha its not a big deal she never ment for it to happen like wow?

xboy
its not fair that Janet cant go 2 the Grammys because of Justin Asslake...i hate him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.....he's such a pervert...he's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo horney ever since the split with Britney he's such a perv...I HATE HIM mad mad mad

total metalhead
really? he said nice things about you.

xboy
???? wha u talking about?

Punker69
lol

loserib
so its justins falt she was not wereing a bra on that side oooo it all comes clear now

Punker69
not its janets falt.Justin didnt want to do it he was just doing what he was told to do for the performance.It was her responsibilty for the bra not justins.

venomfan
its not hard to act shocked what an example? rewind that skit and watch her face. besides she had half a bra on, wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw im not insulting you but this is down right obvious

Punker69
they where both shocked

loserib
i was being saricastic

alic88
its kinda 50/50. janet jackson wouldnt do something like that, but on the other hand the pierced nipple, and the half bra really r giving me second thoughts

madmonkey
I really liked that half time show I think Its the best won eve evil face devil

loserib
yeah see she even had that nipple hugger on and from i understand its not even a pirecing its used more like a decoration they used to be used for woman who breast feed

in flames
why do people care ? two pop females acting bad on stage roll eyes (sarcastic) its all an attention act..when a star gets forgotten the atend to make something so shcoking to people will point at them! i guess you all know that!

loserib
i aggree

Punker69
Yeah can the people that are dowing it really say they didnt like the breast?smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.