Costumes Exhibit!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samIam
I am not sure if anyone knows this but there is going to be an exhibit in Los angeles with some of the costumes from ROTK .. I was Extremly excited when my mom showed it to me this morning ... in the newspaper .
it is going to be from now until april 8th I think and it is at The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in LA

I am definantly going !! WHOO HOO!!

Exa
I absolutely love the costumes for LoTR. I didnt know that this exhibition was in Los Angeles now - cool... but still too far stick out tongue

Gollum_Gal
o man that sounds awesome! i wanna go but its way to far for me

angelsflame265
yea me to i would have to go to the other side of the US and i don't think my mom would like that very much

Isilcal
I love the costumes in LOTR!!! smile

Mor Edaín
why.. Why.. WHY... do I live in a small stoupid far-away place like this ...I'd love to see those costumes... miffed they are great

Maikahyandowen
perhaps if i had a car......

mmmmmm_ob :)
y dus scotland hav 2 b so s*** we don get anything...i wish i stayd in LA.....argh sad

pip-foot
i wish i was in LA!!!!!!!! that sounds so awsome ~! nmo air smile

samIam
well the exhibit is going to have some of the costumes from ROTk .. and also costumes from this years main movies ... like Pirates of the caribbean, leagally bonde 2 , the missing, ( there are a bunch more .. but i cant think right now)

Firithlotwen
wow!!! i wish i live near there....
i love eowyn's dresses!!!!!! my god, her costumes are gorgeous!!!!!!

samIam
OH me too I love All the costumes ... the website .. has pictures of some of last years lotr display ... * about to die of happyness* I am in heaven !!

Aurora
I would love to go, but it is to far away. Across the entire country infact.... I am jealous of anyone who can go!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.