Disturbed's New Album

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I'm so happy! I didn't know they had a new CD coming out. I don't even know what its called but I just found out and I'm so happy!

loserib
yeah did you also now fuzz the bassist has left the band

in flames
not a big fan but im looking forward for thier new record..cuz the ytottaly changed thier sound for the thier 1st albu mto thier 2nd one..so il see will they still manage to pull it off and make something different or will they make another sickness or believe!

Striel
I am curious to see what this one sounds like.

Myth
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Damn! I looked it up finally and their new album is just a damn live album. ****! I wanted new stuff.

loserib
oh you were talking about the music as a weapon II cd huh its all live shit from the tour from what ive read they are in the middle of writing a new record

Myth
The first time I heard of it was at my local Fred Meyer where they had release dates and at the end of February it just said Disturbed. I was so excited but got shut down by the news of this live album. Just bring on the new stuff.

SlipknoT
I never liked disturbed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.