Star Wars Episode IV-VI "lost or delete footage" Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THX1138_2004
Again i have heard about this for years and wondering is this footage avilble anywere ? it truly would be cool to see this i saw a few sec s of the Luke's discovering the Tantive-IV-Battle but with no audio and in black and white.....
i heard its on a CDROM intitled "Behind the magic" but i was wonder is a vhs or dvd or vcd copy around...

Also may other cut footage please let me know about anymore "lost" footage and if it avible...

i thank you for your time

Chris

Darth Jello
It may be on the original trilogy DVD release this fall or on the rumored Archival edition of all six movies in 2007

VengeanceGOD
I have the "behind the magic" CDROM, and I haven't seen anything like that. But I haven't watched it in years...I'll dig it out and see if I can find that thing for you.

LanceWindu
It is on the "Behind the Magic" CD-ROM Vengeance, there are other members here that will tell you that, I myself haven't seen it, but I know it to be there.

Ushgarak
Yup, it's there, seen it. Not much to it, although the lamp-shaped robot later seen in ESB working on the Falcon is there.

Not greatly worth your time seeing.

yerssot
was it really in black and white? cause I thought they just did that to prevent people from placing it as a "new scene" in the movies

JKozzy
That'd be smart on their part, but... anyone can do that with Episode II or I deleted scenes if they really wanted to now.

Logray2776
does anyone know of a cut scene from ESB in which vader force lifts luke after he jumps down the shaft, i have heard rumors that it exists but i havent been able to locate it anywhere. any help would be a great help. Thanks.

yerssot
I never heard of that one messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.