Wormtail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icy
I hope Voldy kills him.How dare he betrayed lily and james.I wish Sirius and Lupin killed him in the third book.Harry is sometimes stupid y didn't just let them finish wormy off.Somehow if it wasn't for him Voldy might have never come back.But he has now!

eezy45
yay,
i dont like him either.
Die, Wormtail, Die!
("Wurmschwanz" in german wink)

pixie1
as harry said james wouldnt want his 2 best friends becoming murders and voldy would still have come back he would have found another way
but at least this way voldy has a servent in the debt of harry

raven guardia
voldy will probely keep worm tail a live, at least for a while because it is to voldy advantage, then when voldy feels he does not need worm tail any more then he will kill him.

Candy
i dunno why, but i feel anywhere that wormtail will chnage n be sorry for that what he've done... and then will die....

raven guardia
I really dont think worm tail will every regret what he did,........worm tails is just..............stupid.

eezy45
and hasnt got the courage.
hes not self-confident, and so runs with everybody that seems strong to him.
its like in real life sad

*Danii*
Wormtail hasn't got a life.

eezy45
of course he has,
but a miserable one. look at chapter 1, GoF

DanZeke25
I would've killed wormtail if sirius wasn't on the run... cause they were gonna turn him in so the ministry would've let sirius go.. like they would've anyway thought, the ministry is stupid as is wormtail

*Danii*
I meant that in the way that his life isn't worth living.

eezy45
yay i know what you meant, but surviving is just sth everyone wants wink
of course (notice: THe Offspring wink)
There's more to living than only surviving...

*Danii*
big grin yes Your right as usual!

eezy45
LOL Thank You.
I'm usually not right laughing

*Danii*
Your welcome.
wink

eezy45
Oh guys, I love u all big grin
KMC rulez, all the members are so great.
Just wanted to get that said smile *hugging the whole community*
Cya Tomorrow, Goin to bed, its 9.55 pm here.

raven guardia
{okay, good night eezy45}

sauron
he will die...harry saved his life.....he owes harry a life vow or something...if harrys ever in danger...he has to save him or try

now who would hurt harry
and who is with the person who would hurt harry
and who is stronger wormatail or the pther person.....

not hard stick out tongue

Rachel Riddle
i think too, that harry saved his life and he'll save his, because he ows! wink

but i guess, james would've finished wormtail off, like sirius wanted to....

i hope, he'll die painfully! i just HATE people like him.... but eezy is right, (hey, it's not, that your normally not right...wink, i think mostly your right! especially when you're the calm vioce, when candy and i are fighting! big grin) he is symbolizing the real world! sad

pixie1
he will help harry defeet voldy

raven guardia
well I just hope voldy does the man (worm tail) a favor and puts him out of his misery!

Remuslupin
Well, u r forgetting that harry saved wormtail. If vole=demort is about to kill harry, wormtail will probably jump in front of the ray

icy
I don't know.He is always thinking of himself that wormy thing.he bertayed his friends just to save his own stinking skin.if it wasn't for him harry's parents wouldn't have died. and he also did it again.I really got furious when he hit harry in b4 to make him stop struggling, who wouldn't?I think I hate him more than snapy himself!

pixie1
he is verrry self centered but as d-dore said this is magic at it deepest and bonds like these cannot be brocken

even snape who hated harry and james had to save harry bcoz of a bond he shared with james its just the way it is wormtail will save harry in some way or another

icy
maybe but i hope he does!

raven guardia
I dont think worm tail will save harry. think about....its worm tail were talking about a low lieing, untrust worthy ball of scum! not to mention his low self estem! I just hope voldy gets sick of the rat, like I'm already and kills the poor sap.

Maikahyandowen
ugly git extrodinaire! i hope Voldy does the crucius on him

Maikahyandowen
make him writhe on the floor in agony......

raven guardia
lol......thats funny!

he deserves it though.

Maikahyandowen
hence the reason why i suggested it. slimy git...

raven guardia
yeah...okay, I will help voldy kill him!

Bloom4ever
i hope wormtail dies a slow... painful death cuz he killed Sirius!!! sad i cried when Siriius died i actually did sad

raven guardia
yes....I did too. *cries thinking about it* sad sad sad

Bloom4ever
i really couldnt believe JK killed him sad
neways back to the topic smile

Maikahyandowen
perhaps he could turn into a rat and then Crookshanks could eat him

raven guardia
lol,....but then crookshanks might die from posioned food......or bad indigestion.

Maikahyandowen
fine. eat him, then vomit him up into a vat of acid.

raven guardia
hehehehehe that might work laughing out loud big grin

Maikahyandowen
and i could sit w/ a bucket of popcorn and watch... evil face devil

raven guardia
okay,....I will sit and watch too....and bring soda laughing out loud pepsi

pixie1
that would be to good for him

Maikahyandowen
he would at least look better afterwards. and it would be sooo entertaining to watch. cookies for everyone!!!!!!

raven guardia
ewwwwwww, who would want worm tail cookies

Aqua
^ditto

Maikahyandowen
no! regular cookies. to eat while we watch him die. verrrry slowly.....

raven guardia
yea...okay sounds good to me!

Maikahyandowen
: runs to the Yule Ball thread to get cookies :

Bloom4ever
we WATCH him die??
you mean u watch me kill him devil

pixie1
did anyone bring airfreshner bcoz it realy smells now

Maikahyandowen :nice cookies

Maikahyandowen
: bows : thank you!

DanielleM04
I think Harry or someone on the good side will kill wormtail. It's better that way in my opinion.

Luna Lovegood7
OH i wish he would. Its all his falt!!!

Maikahyandowen
more than likely Voldy. that whole being in Harry's debt thing.

icy
I would REALLY love it if voldemort kills him.He thinks he is on top of the world having 2 b in one side with Voldy! evil face (evil him)

tigress
nobody has mentioned the fact that worm tail (evil cowardly ugly needs killing git) was in debt to harry why didnt he repay him by helping him escape from the pansy ( voldy) when harry was kidnapped in gof if he didnt help harry then then he probably never will

pixie1
^sirus said that wormtail would never do anything unless there was something in it for him or he had the bigist bully in the play ground behind him ,so i think wormtail will only help harry right at the very end when he nos that the rain of lord-v is over

tigress
good point my brian isnt functioning right again big grin

icy
I hope he dies in the sixth bk.does anyone agree wit me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.