Elijah Wood thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelsflame265
I havn't seen one so I thought I would start one ^_^

aniron
I've trie lij threads and failed, I love him, great lil actor and sweet looking.

Kitoky
Yeah I think all the Elijah threads died...but he was up with other competitive threads...

angelsflame265
well we just have to keep this one up this time Happy Dance

Discos
yes like the nazgul, eagles, em basically every other thread

Discos - god these get old

Leggy_n_Merry
omg the elijah forums DIED?? omg thats tragic sad this one has to stay! when i went to see fotr for the first time i liked him first! and i didnt even like orlando can you believe it?? isnt that just terrible anyway but i loved elijah big grin hehe hes soo sweet LOVE the eyes big grin

Kitoky
He has the biggest eyes in the world...except they don't function right, just think, if they were 100% functional, he'd be able to see flies from 500 yards away...I think Dom or Billy said that.

Leggy_n_Merry
did they awwww bless its soo like them! his eyes are so lovely though smile the colour of them too is just gorgeous and he has a babyish looking face awwww cute big grin

Kitoky
I think Orlando has the more babyish face, and Elijah has one of the more kinda manlier faces if you may, but his jawline's 'sexy'?

Leggy_n_Merry
orlando does have a baby kinda face coz he looks waaaaaay younger than 27 but elijah is so babyish looking dont ya think? lol well i do anyway big grin

orlandoOYEA
His eyes are AMAZING! Also hes a wonderful actor!!

angelsflame265
I would put a picture up but they never seem to work when i try sad

angelsflame265
ok heres i'm going to try a picture so here we gohttp://always.ejwsites.net:443/images/celebx1.jpg

Aurora
Angelsflame when u are posting them what do type in?

angelsflame265
first i right click the picture and go to properties then i get the URL and then i click the the button the says IMG and put the URl in there

Aurora
Try using the quick reply at the bottom of the page.... after u copy the URL of the pic type in then paste the address without the * and see it it works....

aniron
I love lij, I think ppl just want to wrap him in cotten wool and keep him safe he's so cute, poor baby falling down the stairs like chaplin.

aniron
another pic. groovy hair.

aniron
another...

angelsflame265
ok http://always.ejwsites.net:443/images/celebx1.jpg

aniron
I've only just foubd this, I love it already:

angelsflame265
well heres a link to a elijah website it has tons of pics http://always.ejwsites.net/newpics1.html

Hania
I agree, all elijah threads have died, because of tough competition, there is a very good one , however, in the celebs section (i think). I don't think that's dying anytime soon.

Leggy_n_Merry
nooo this one cant die tho sad it has to stay ppl have to keep coming on and thinking of new topics about him to talk about and stuff hmmmmm how about does anyone know when eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is out? omg i cant wait i aint seen many films of him in sad esp when he's older - the only ones ive seen are obviously LOTR big grin, The Faculty, Black And White, Forever Young, Radio Flyer, Flipper of course big grin, Deep Impact, Internal Affairs, Avalon and Child in the Night and most of them he's young in sad oh well nvm smile

angelsflame265
hehe i didn't know he was in flipper till I was going though what movies he was in and I told my sister so we put flipper in the VCR and the first thing we heard coming out of his mouth was " Kiss my butt" it was sooooo funny

Leggy_n_Merry
haha yeah i remember when i first liked him (when fotr came out) and i didnt know either and i looked on filmography too and it said flipper and i was like its HIM? lol yeah and i like it when he's acting all big and cool with the cigar lol

Iirima
OH MY GOD!!!! That's so funny! *falls over laughing* I lurve it! I'm going to be coming to this thread. THE THREAD LIIIIIIIIIIVES!

angelsflame265
yay! heres u'r elijah wood card!

Leggy_n_Merry
YAY!! lol the thread lives LOL!!! it sure does yay woohooo this thread will be staying yay!! big grin

Iirima
OOH! We all get Elijah Wood cards? COOL! *grabs hers* *strokes it* My precious...what...who put Gollum in me??! Anyway...back to Elijah! (I have a reputation for messing up threads, hit me on the head, please!)

Kitoky
*whacks Iirima in the head*

Your welcome.

Iirima
*bows to Kitoky* Thank you, my liege! (no I'm not being sarcastic)

Kitoky
Darn.

Iirima
What? you don't want me to thank you?? Or you wanted me to be sarcastic? I can do that! Very well, at that! stick out tongue

Kitoky
It was sarcasm smile

Iirima
Oh...*now* I see...

Leggy_n_Merry
No one's answered my question sad. Does anyone know when Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind is being released in the UK, or at least in the US? smile

Iirima
Uh...no. Sorry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.