I just found a page with all the soundtrack on it... Into The West and all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Isilcal
http://www.spydirweb.com/lotr.htm

If you go there, then scroll down and click soundtrack, you'll see all the songs from FOTR, TTT and now ROTK. I dont know if this will be up for a very long time, but I think so. Happy Dance

Isilcal
Eh, sorry if anyone has already posted it

A.D. Skinner
Just on a side note...the Soundtracks are also available on Kazaa and other Peer to Peer networks.

( Though I urge careful use of these programs )

Isilcal
I kno that, yeah... its jus when I downloaded kazaa my computer got a virus so I dont have it anymore no

A.D. Skinner
Yes, Kazaa does have a virus attached to it...but there are other software programs out there that do not.

Most of they use some kind of adware that will slow your computer down, but if you take the time to clean it every now and again...you should be alright.

Isilcal
Oh okay... maybe I'll find one someday big grin

Melani
awsome

Isilcal
yepsmile thats what i thought too cuz i dont have the soundtrack no

pip-foot
BUY IT!!!!! ok calm down. its amazing. i bought it like a week ago and havnt stoppped listining to it since!!!!!!!!! gotta love it

Isilcal
lol

I will buy it in a store, its just my mother doesnt think i really like lotr

i saw it one day and im like thinkin "I Gotta get this!' and so i picked it up and then my mother said i wouldnt like it and we arguedstick out tongue but it ended up i wasnt allowed to get it, darnnit...

im in 8th grade and she still treats me as a little kid lmao

pip-foot
mine too. i got my dad to get it for me! smile

Isilcal
smile

Smodden
"I fought the LAW and the LAW won"

PippinTook
Yeah, same here. I kept begging my dad the week before Christmas and he got it for me big grin No surprise there haha. I lurve it so much! love Ah, the sweet sound of Billy's voice...stick out tongue hehehe.

Isilcal
stick out tonguelol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.