whats everyone into?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
does everyone on here only like stuff like korn or is there a variety? e.g. anyone like sixties or soul?

Lord_Andres
I'm into 80's rock, like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Return, Survivor, and such, how about you?`big grin

Korri
shut it clispin u like enter sandman! stick out tongue

and Tenacious D!

slashwristbarbi
I like anything from indie stuff like Catatonia, The Verve, and REM, to grunge and alternitive rock, Nirvana, Hole, Smashing Pumpkins, right through to heavier metal stuff like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Kittie, and all sorts of stuff like that!

clispin
yeah i like everything but my favourite is rock n roll.
I dont mind some eighties stuff but i dont like the dance and eletric stuff much or whatever lol.
the beatles rule!

total metalhead
Glassjaw/Tool/Deftones/Metallica/Korn/Sepultura/SOAD/In Flames/Slayer/Drowning Pool/Morbid Angel/Static X/Seether/Adema/Rage Against The Machine/Mudvayne/Pink Floyd/Boysetsfire/Nirvana/Foo Fighters/Cryptic Slaughter/Spineshank/Prong/Orgy/Foo Fighters/Rob Zombie/CKY/Less Than Jake/NERD/Nine Inch Nails/American Head Charge/Soulfly/Stone Sour/Outkast/Led Zeppelin.....

so no variety from me smile

clispin
lol. I like everything except rnb and trance and dance and pop (unless its old pop like sixties seventees pop i dont mind that), but everything else like soul and rock and sixties stuff and fifties rock n roll (class)

wicker_man
All avenues of rock and metal but i've recently developed a liking for modern classical (i.e. Enya and Katie Melua).

loserib
manly metal but im open minded to other stuff
ps i cant stand korn

NickKorn
I like metal and alternative i like SOme (and that means scarcely any) pop I also Kinda enjoy elvis yes i know, to shame with me but I kinda like elvis geek

amity75
Alternative stuff mostly but I own some John Denver records and saw him in concert once and I dont give a kcuf what anyone says about that!

i'm into emo-punk, indie, some ska ...and then rock, metal, alternative, techno

DeNiro
Pantera-Mudvayne-Rob Zombie-Korn-Marylin Manson-Mettlica-Kid Rock-Slipknot-Distrubed-etcetcetc to lazy to post the rest

in flames
i would listen to anything except todays mainstream rap and trance..i would listen to anything that takes talent..im into heavy stuff mostly

Striel
Rock, 80's glam/rock/metal, 80's pop, 70's rock, 60's pop... I'll give anything a chance, but I think a lot of new music is a lost cause...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im into hip hop. **** mainstream rap music. its terrible. the people i listen on top of signature. those are my fav in hip hop.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and i forgot old school hip hop is good too like Rakim and Run DMC

Myth
Mainly Nu Metal but I'm kind of open to other things... kind of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.