A question about Tiny Tim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilverFighter
I'm posting to Tiny Tim but I keep getting this message:

"Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 10 seconds."

Is anyone experincing this when talking to Tiny Tim? Raz should we slow down when we reply to Tiny Tim?

rusky
well this usually happens when u've posted another message less than 10 secs ago.
I'm not sure if this refers to each user in particular or to every user on the forum, though I believe it to be the former.
Make sure u haven't actually posted the message, but the browser hasn't redirected u to it.

Raz
It's exactly as it says. You have to leave a 10 second gap before posting your next message, in any thread/forum.

It's to protect the server from abuse.

SilverFighter
Now I understand, I will wait just little longer when Tiny Tim replies. btw-I'm getting addicted to his quick replies so I'll slow down.

Dexx
tiny tim is a menace to ...human posters!..

rusky
heh laughing out loud

Raz
He would be leaving but SF seems to like him yes

SilverFighter
Tiny Tim is awesome rock

badkittykitty
I can't seem to quit talk with timmy either..he's addictive!

Dexx
pfft...the machines better you. stick out tongue...oooowned!!

SilverFighter
Yeah thats what's cool about Tiny Tim!!! Too addictive.

Aurora
He ammuses me! Very addictive!

Darth Revan
I love TinyTim and he loves me love you know what's really funny if you ask him what he knows about ice cream he says that he knows it's the opposite of hot cream laughing out loud also if you post a love smiley he says "love is all we need"

badkittykitty
he sang me a song about getting married! love

Dexx
err...guyz blink
you do realise youre getting so excited over a ...bot....it's kind of..ye know...lame?

silver_tears
no need to be a downer stick out tongue
I personally don't think he's really interesting or needed but he provides some form of entertainment when bored big grin

SilverFighter
Sometimes bots make better and funnier convesations than humans.

badkittykitty
dexx..isn't telling us we are lame in a thread about a bot in fact...lame? stick out tongue

Aurora
ummm i miss TinyTim......

SilverFighter
We all do.....well, not everybody. I do like his new home and it feels more like a personal chat with him.

Aurora
I just spent 10 min straight talking to him............

SilverFighter
Doesn't it feel different chatting with Tiny Tim? I mean you are looking at his avatar and I can feeling weird in certain way.

silver_tears
TinyTim is very fond of Raz yes
lol well I asked him who created him and he's like I was created by Raz big grin
Good job Razman, very nicely done thumb up

WindDancer
New question about Tiny Tim:

Is there a chance his thread might get a sticky in the OTF?

Raz
Why?

WindDancer
I was just wondering in case he stays for long time. If he gets closed again will he have his own place here at KMC or be close permantly?

iluvorlando
i do like talking to tiny tim...but it still kinda creeps me out on occassion, whenever i go back i always ask if he remembers me, and of course he always does...and besides that, he thinks i'm polite....you know what, i'm gunna go talk to him right now! smile

WindDancer
I also think you're very polite iluvorlando big grin

I love to talk to Tiny Tim. Is shame he doesn't have pm in his profile. Or else I would pm him every day. Cool fella that TT is!!!!

silver_tears
you need a hobby babe messed

Raz
TT's his bit on the side wink

iluvorlando
i'm just glad everybody thinks i'm so polite wink

rusky
yes

WindDancer
Yup! I'm just glad that there are some out there big grin

Raz
My experiment worked. He's been regulated into the darks realm of the OTF backlot. evil face

rusky
lol...dark idd... big grin

iluvorlando
Well, this comment is a little off the topic, but i'd just like to express my joy in finding another polite and happy person on this forum! smile

But back to Tiny Tim...why is it that whenever i try to talk to him lately it says hes "offline"?

iluvorlando
well, disreguard my last stupid question, i found him....but i must admit, i think i liked it better when i didn't feel like everybody else is reading the conversation.

yerssot
consider it disregarded big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.