This is weird but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmmmmm_ob :)
I may sound a little weird but I was wondering if anyone knows how to contact Ted and Terry the writers as i know they haven't finished the script or anything (they may not have even started on it) but I had an Idea for a storyline...this may make me sound like some pathetic loser but I think it sounds quite good....anyway...if any1 how any info i would be glad to know...

er.....i sound too weird so no1 will post....er.....im normal *tries to make it look believable* heh heh

Candy
*lol*
maybe it sounds a bit weird, but i am weird, always too.
ermi havewnt got their adress if i wopuld have i would give it to you wink

i wish i knew cause i think it sounds good....and if they like it they might use it....and then i might get to the premiere big grin.....ok i'm thinking way to far ahead....i think it would be sooo cool....and i don't think my storyline is bad or anything...

Candy
can you send it to me *lol*

jack's dudess
post it here and i'll post my ideas too....

Slonik9
Yeah, I hvae some idea's too.

iluvorlando
i'd really like to read your ideas

airangel429
I want to read all of your ideas!!!

I suggest to maybe go to the POTC official website to look for an address of possibly it may be somewhere on the DVD insert inside the case. I can check tonight and see if I have it there.

heh heh...i thot pepl wood think i was some kind of sad loser that is jus wanting their name in the credits....well i do want that....but thats not the point....anyway im jus goin 2 find out if they hav an adres on the POTC official site big grin

thats 1 of my ideas lol.....i hav waaaaaaaay 2 much spare time....sum1 giv me a new hobby stick out tongue

Mel_piratelover
Who's Jack's neice...im so confused...where did she come in? and who's his sister then?

Mel_piratelover

erm....its just an i idea.....if i sent it 2 ted n terry they cood make it make sens n stuf.....i duno confused

jack's dudess
i wanna send ideas in.....but i cant be stuffed right now.....too much typing......

heh heh....pepl r actually interested i thot pepl wood jus col me a loser lol...

jack's dudess
no, your not a loser....losers are peole who don't care about anything.

i c......lol.....

i was jus wonderin bout wot u pepl thot....do u think that Ted n Terry would c it as a insult or c it as a good idea....n olso is it worth sendin...cos im not sendin a hole load of rubish 4 them 2 laf at me 4...if i can get an e-mail adres...

Balana_twin123
i like your storyline! i made up some sequel's too, they're really fun to make. maybe we could all do one, that would be cool!

nayha sparrow
Ronna Kress c/o CSA
606 N. Larchment Blvd. #4 B
Los Angelos Ca, 90004

Gore Verbinski
701 S. Buena vista St.
Burbank, CA. 91523

The Walt Disney Company 500 S.
Buena Vista Street Burbank,
CA 91521

Features Casting
Attn: Jill Franke
500 South Buena Vista Street 818 560-6959
Burbank, CA 91521-3060

[email protected]

Sande Alessi Casting
P.O. Box 19190
Encino, CA 91316

Gore Verbinski
7015. Buena Vista st.
Burbank Ca 91523 USA
He is sopposed to be the director.

Ronna Kress c/o csa
606n. Larchmont blvd-#4-b
Los Angeles ca 90004
She is a director.

Features Casting
Attn:Jill Franke
500 South Buena Vista Street Burbank Ca 91521-3060
Not sure who that is just know they can help about auto info.This phone no. is 4 the same person.

ArrghPirateGirl
Hey Nayha U seem 2 have a lot of info U should post it in the POTC 2 News & Gossip thread...thats were 90% of every1 goes yes

Unholly_Cheese
I love that movieyes

ArrghPirateGirl
Wat movie blink

Unholy_Cheese
i..i..dont knowblink

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing U love the movie u dont no.......makes sence 2 me big grin

Darinda
i have a bunch of stuff at home but i am at school right now,sorry.

Unholy_Cheese
/\/\ yeah but i cant rememberyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.