Bottom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Did anyone other then me watch this program ? although its cliched, juvenile humour i loved this show, the chemistry between Rik Mayall and Adriene Edminson was electric and without a doubt one of televisions best.

BarmyBrummie
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!! It has me in stitches every time i see it laughing out loud Wicker man, we have a lot of things in common when it comes to TV yes

wicker_man
Have to agree with you there BB big grin .

burlyman
big grin it's great.. but I haven't seen much of it blink

wicker_man
Saw this thread 'spookily' re-appear just as im watching series 2, just about to go onto the episode where Richie and Eddie capture and hold a burglar in a rather unorthodox manner.

johnny_rotten
I could not wait for friday evening to arrive, to watch this classic show. The episode where they systematically beat up the Gas man will live with me forever. It still has me in stitches now !!!.

wicker_man
Agreed that episode of Bottom is hilarious my particular favorite part is when Richie answers the door to the gas man, where Richie's actions lead the gas man to ask: "Do you have somebody who looks after you..." its just the way he (the gas man) says it...gets me and my mates every time.

reander
I love bottom. I don't think that i've ever seen an episode where i havn't laughed.

Ali_GambitRules
it so funny lovin the slapstick violence!

Deano
brilliant show

T.M
ditto dean although it gets a bit repetitive IMO

eleveninches
This program was AWESOME!!!!!

IRON EDDIE 666
Bottom is side by side with red dwarf for me as my favorite comedy show. big grin

evil_made_flesh
bottom is one of the greatest sitcoms of all time IMO i love all rik mayall and adrian edmonson's work. Has anyone seen the early version of bottom which was made in the 80s it was called bottom it was called filthy, rich and catflap. it has the same characters in it but their last names are different richie is called richie rich and eddie is called edward catflap plus their is another character played by nigel planer for people who dont know him he played neil in the young ones. In this sitcom he plays the character named ralf filthy who is richie rich's agent and eddie is richie's bodyguard if you havent seen it i suggest you get it as i consider it part of the bottom series and its absolutely hilarious heres a website which gives out some info on the series and it includes some sounds and a video clip. smile
un-official filthy, rich and catflap site

ChickinMeat
bottom was pure gold, along with the young ones

Blue Dragon
It's okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.