other endings to revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo2
other endings could've been done that wouldve made sense.....heres one: at the end whe smith is about to copy himself over neo, it cuts to a blank screen, and shows the long shot of thomas anderson at his computer, asleep....nothing happens with his computer, the door is knocked on and that guy gets his thingy and leaves....the next day at work....thomas anderson sits at his computer and no phone arrives to him, instead he's reading the paper that two computer hackers...morpheus and trinity, were arrested by FBI Agent Smith.....kind of a wizard of oz ending....which wouldve made it that basically all of the matrix, matrix reloaded and matrix revolutions wouldve been some weird dream......couldve happened, but i wou;dve been sooo pissed off at the wachowski brothers

odin
I thought the ending it had was perfect. The whole trilogy talked about how first we created this artifical life, then saught to destroy it. And of course that life would fight untill the end to ensure there own existance.

With that in mind, I think the machines retaliation was perfectly justified.... (the first war)

In the last movie everyone was expecting the people to be freed and the machines to all be destroyed.

It seems fitting that they would actually and create a peacefull coexistance... than once again, attempt to annihilate them.

neo2
thats a good way of looking at it...BUT i was just saying if there was a different ending.......I totally loved the movie's ending by the way! i had to see it two times to understand it...mostly because i was too mesmorized the first time cuz of the SUPER BRAWL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.