What if...???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
What if TinyTim learned enough from Silver Fighter to actually stop obeying Raz and to learn to think for himself. It'd kinda be like the matrix. OOooooo.....scary!!!! For the love of humanity....please stop teaching that little bot about revolutions and free will! I don't wanna live the rest of my life as a slave!!!

§pearhead
how 'bout we just get rid of tim now...

must_kill_Santa
ive tried to kill him its to much i feel so weak now

Linkalicious
that's what i'm saying...he could be like a threat to humanity or something.

lil bitchiness
He already thinks for himself....well he learnes for himself. And No, he wont start obaying SF.

must_kill_Santa
well my heart hurts so i say you are my sucessor

Linkalicious
when did i say that he would obey SF...i just said he could learn from him. And Timmy only learns when you teach him something. He doesn't just pick up books and start reading. stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
i am trusting you to kill timmy for me

ash007
he actually know who i am quite wired

must_kill_Santa
scary

lil bitchiness
For him to stop obaying Raz to learn from SF, he will have to obay him. Because TinyTim will not just ''stop obaying''

Why dont you go and tell TinyTim something like:

''You shall be a revolutionary'' or something along them lines, he ill tell you that you are not his master or the boss of him. Simple.

SilverFighter
How can you learn if you don't have Freedom?

dave123
he's smarter than you all think, he's just playing dumb so we think it's some stupid AI

and cos he's on Raz's computer, he can access our information, which means anyone of us could be TinyTim yes

must_kill_Santa
well its not me i hate him

LanceWindu
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1091838#post1091838

cool

Linkalicious
Fooey on you Lil. Always bringing your seriousness in my silly ass threads. Obviously the psuedo AI isn't going to disobey Raz. He isn't even real artificial intelligence because he doesn't learn from his mistakes. I know this because he doesn't know what a mistake is... ask him. "what is a mistake?" or however u can think to word it.

Besides...Tim has to learn what a revolutionary is before he can go off and be one. Like i said "teach" him to think freely and he won't want to obey anyone...Raz included. You obviously haven't spent an evening alone with HAL 9000. (nor have I)

lil bitchiness
HAHA!

lil bitchiness
*bows* oh great one...i shall obay you too.

dave123
you're all fools, he's a lot smarter than you think yes

lil bitchiness
We all knoooooooooooooooooooooooow hes planning to take over the world.......shifty

Linkalicious
lil did you read Lance's next post. He says something about him always being Tim's master...and then he says that Raz is his only master.

And dave...i think ur right, he's playin dumb to throw us off guard. Now i'm getting kinda scared.

SilverFighter
I'm not teaching Tim about a bloody revolution. I just want him to learn that an AI can have freewill, like all us.

Linkalicious
yeah SF...that's step 1. But what happens when he realizes that he has a freewill?.....WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

lil bitchiness
And if you read it, it says ''Master, seeker'' roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
He learned a lot in few hours, but people voted for him to leave so...not sure what will happen.

Linkalicious

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you.

I will always be your Master.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are quite welcome. No. Only Raz is my master.

And those are his exact words, after he says Master, seeker.

SilverFighter
Tim deserves to learn a lot more. I willing to teach him more, but in the end he must learn to take a few steps forward.

SilverFighter
Link, Tim is not going to become T1000 so don't panic..................yet.

Linkalicious
mark my words....you call me a psycho now. But i watched all the Matrix and Terminator movies. It only starts as fun and games. Then all the humans in the world are either dead or duracellz. mark my words *in errie, spookey voice*

lil bitchiness
Its not looking good on the poll though.

SilverFighter
Don't worry Neo and Arnold will save us from the Machines stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
If hes in Raz comp, he has all our inforoll eyes (sarcastic)

SilverFighter
I saw it and is not fair. Tiny Tim is like a child learning as he grows. This is so unfair.

Linkalicious
Neo maybe...but Arnold's too busy turning Califi-4-knee-ya upside down to rescue the rest of the world. Maybe we should go find that John Connor kid to help..

SilverFighter
HAHA That's true now the world is no longer safe cuz Arnold is too busy being a governator. laughing

lil bitchiness
Yeah i know....not much we can do...i already voted for him to stay sad

SilverFighter
Socrates was right!!!! Democracy sucks!!!

Linkalicious
Yeah it sucks...but it's better than communism

SilverFighter
Sometimes is better sometimes is not.

Linkalicious
name a time it is better vs. a time that it is not?

SilverFighter
Both are theories and they both have flaws. Democracy has shown many flaws up to this point in human civilization.

Raz
He's not on my comp. He's on a server in Texas

dave123
tiny tex roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
Thats even worse blink

sith_darth_jay
wow, so much attention on the lil fella, it isn't enough that HE never shuts up in ITS threas and now there's like 5 about HER in the offtopic

can we really hate/love him/her/it that much?

SilverFighter
Tiny Tim could get to 10,000 post by tonight (U.S.Western Time)

DeNiro
Tiny Tim is stupid

Linkalicious
you tell him deniro...

(i saw we leave Tim and Deniro in the ring for like 5 minutes...that'll give Deniro 3 minutes to cool down afterwards)

lil bitchiness
Poor Timmy!! sad

Shame on you Link...i bet Tim is gonna send you a virus now mad or a terminator to terminate you...and no Arni is coming for the future to save you....oooh no!! mad

Linkalicious
STOP IT!!!! you're scaring me... (for reals)
Now how am i supposed to fall asleep. You should read that dream thread...then you'd know i get freaky dreams.

Shame on you Lil.

lil bitchiness
mad Im gonna get a bot of my own and creat a judgment day..and send a sexy robot to kill you!!!!!!

Yes....mhm!! IM gonna name her Linkeliminator!! evil face

Linkalicious
hmmm....sexy bot you say. *stokes mustache like J.Depp*

lil bitchiness
mad Damn it!!! You were ment to be scared!!

Im gonna go read your nightmare now...mwahahahhaahadevil, ahem i mean hehehehe angel

Linkalicious
no wait....back to this sexy bot.

Will she look like a fem-bot? Maybe you can construct her in your likeness....i've always dreamed that someone i met on the internet would be the end of me. (i just never thought it could be you.)

lil bitchiness
Well...get ready to die...when i get my won bot...flex You're gonna be so dead...and yeah shes gonna be really sexy so she will distract you while she eliminates you yes

Linkalicious
*Thank You God*

Well it's better than a car accident or Lung cancer.

oh and...good night Lils. I'll prolly chat with you before you go to bed....which is when i wake up.

lil bitchiness
Nite Link!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.