every day each good lokin actor has a hundred new threads!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firithlotwen
hey people, this is startin to bug me... i come here and to find a really interesting topic i must sort a hundred of new hot guy -topic........ my god! why do people start a new thread??? mad
this is a nonsense topic to no sorry about that angel
but how can we do to improve this situation???

Phoenix
I think it's because mah hasn't been online lately... You could ask one of the universal Mods to help out... not me tho, my magic only works in Hogwarts, not Middle-earth! wink

Kitoky
Which is why had a very short debate on who should replace mah.

Phoenix
huh? when/where was that?

Kitoky
Tig Party, 10 minutes ago.

Firithlotwen
maybe we didn't found the debate because of the new actor-related-threads hehe

orlandoOYEA
tig party!

Firithlotwen
ok i'll go party then... i'm not in the mood but wtf...

Phoenix
Who did you think should be if mah doesn't want the job anymore?

orlandoOYEA
Not only the good lookin actor threads the incredibly pointless ones. They bug me the most becaude some of the questions or statements are so stupid.

Kitoky
Me or Aurora smile

Firithlotwen
how about both of you?

Phoenix
Well mah should be back soon... you could PM Raz or Ush or someone to merge/close threads for the time being...

KidRock
yea leave the johnny depp and orlando bloom ARE SO HOT threads for the Pirates of the caribean forums..thats all thats in there anyway.oh and people wishing they get into potc2

Kitoky
Can be, but I think I get on more than Aurora...

Firithlotwen
mmm no one else offers to administrate? then what should we do? so shall we vote and then tell mah? and the options may be then

kitoky
aurora
both

Phoenix
I think mah may be having trouble finding time... modding's quite demanding!

no worries, tho, I'm sure Raz will sort somethin out soon! big grin

Kitoky
So is that why I see him post alot of stuff on the other forums then our own?

Aurora
Mah hasn't been on in a while, and when he was on he doesn't spend very much time in here with us... I do wish that the forum could be sorted out a little. It feels very jumbled and unmoderated.

Phoenix
what do you mean, Kit?

Kitoky
When I first came here I saw the posts that mah was makin' and I noticed his posts here in the LotR forum are like....1/12 of what he posts on the other forums.

Aurora
I think she means that even when he is on, he doesn't come in here much.

Aurora
hehee kit I didn't see your posts!

Phoenix
I spose you've all been missing having a Mod...

Aurora
Well the forum has gotten pretty crazy!

Phoenix
big grin

I'll have a looksie tomoz and bully my fellow mods into helpin us out... not tonight tho, its nearly time for me to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

Aurora
Good night Pheonix.

A.D. Skinner
Okay...so maybe I am a little clueless on the whole Mod thing, and how it is that one becomes a Mod...

Anyone care to explain for me....please ?

Kitoky
Raz usually assigns us to being a mod. So we get updated to new neat controls.

Firithlotwen
crazy?? i think it's a complete kaos!!

look, i went away for a couple of hours, after i made this thread that was the resoult of me seein one more elijah thread......... i come again and what do i se?? another new elijah thread!!! i have nothing against poor cute big-eyes elijah, but hey! where did the intersting post go? mad

so come on, let's choose a moderator-candidate and talk to mah

Exa
Yeah, thats a real problem. It would be quite useful, I think, to make a list of the most important existing threads for the newbies cuz there are some topics that come again... and again... and again. I did that in an other forum and it worked pretty well.

And about the mod- thing: moved here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t27182.html

And, well, you become a mod if a mod is needed and the administrator - raz - thinks you might be good for the job.

aniron
HA HA you've started a godd looking thread yourself ha ha

aniron
and hey mah rules, this place wouldn't be here without Mah, so have some respect ppl, mah rules.

Iirima
yesh, mah rules, but how long has it been since he's been here? maybe we shouldn't strip him of him title, but, I'd like to see him around...

Firithlotwen
hey, i dont know mah so i cant say anythig against she...... but all i know is that the forum is a kaos, and that she isnt here much to put things in order.... so we definitely need somebody to take care of us, whoever!!

aniron
I don't think it's in bad condition, so what if threads about topics you don't like come up, they leave at some point, it doesn't harm you. yey for mah.

angelsflame265
I'm sorry!!

Kitoky
Hey it's okie, your thread is ok because I don't think I've seen an Elijah thread that has lasted on the first two pages in less then 4 days....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.