Weirdest/Funniest Dream/Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Ok guys this is were you post all the weird dreams or funny ones you had or any kind you want. I had both a funny dream and freaky both in one.

Ok one time i was getting chased by Michael Myers (guy in my sig) and that was the scary part then he was hiding behind my fence but i didnt know then i picked an orange up and he poped up then i threw it at him and ran and then i woke up.

what are some weird dremas youve had?

§pearhead
theres the world famous "naked at school" one.

Fallen Jedi
I had a nightmare where I was at the library and Jay Leno was trying to kill me. I woke up breathing really hard. It was really strange.

Michael Myers 1
^lol and i had that naked at school onw but i liked it and i thought of doing it embarrasment

Crash Overload
STEALER! i was about to start that thread! Like, Right now! Thats why I got on KMC in the first place!

LanceWindu
I once had this dream where I was being chased by my family...except they were transformed into mud people.

This dream was when I was 4 years old, and I still remember it.

Then I had a dream where I went to school, but I was wearing a girls dress.

venomfan
I had a very odd dream recently....I was watching the real world....fell asleep and then was ON the real world. it was ridiculous someone at my cereal

Michael Myers 1
lol ^ i had a nasty dream about going to school naked i dont want to say it out loud

i went to school naked with a huge weener then girls started riding it like a horse and one fat girl broke it sad

truely a nightmare

§pearhead
I had this series of dreams where I kept being killed...sad it's not very pleasant.

Shoukan
I keep having dreams of returning to elementary school...

But in these dreams people from my old high school go to elementary school...and everyone is grown up

Michael Myers 1
yea i think death in dreams might be a symbol

§pearhead
if that's the case, im f'ed.

Michael Myers 1
lol wait a sec i would of been ****ed a long time ago cuz i died in my dreams when i was around 5 or 6

SilverFighter
I once had a dream that Pinhead had my ex-girlfriend chain with the hookchains in my room and she was laughing. I woke up trembling and sweating nervously.

Trinity_Matrix
I have lot's of really weird dreams...once I had a dream where I was flying around my house and flew into the side of the garage blink Yeah, I have no idea about that one...that was like five years ago though and I still remember it laughing out loud I wish I could remember more of my dreams, though.

Dirty Vader
Weirdest dream? Being a drag queen...

Michael Myers 1
i think it came true

SilverFighter
laughing

Dirty Vader
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!.........................................................NO!!!

§pearhead
um...yes!

nazgulinthedark
i had a dream where i went over to the barn for my riding lesson, but my horse wasn't there, he was at the barn across the street, so i went to go and get him. then when i went over there, a bunch of little 2 yr olds were riding him, and then some person a little older than me told me to go have snack. no expression

DeNiro
I had a esx dream last night that was awesome but i also had a dream where the entire school of mine was a simming pool like the halls ways were swimming halls and the stairs were like regular stairs but there was water flowing like crazy down them and they were having simming try outs. And i slapped this kid and he fall into the water i really liked my dreas last night

Michael Myers 1
lol i dont dream much now

Myth
I still remember my weirdest dream as if it were yesterday. Of course, I had this dream probably when I was 6 or 7.

Most dreams are 3rd person view but this one started out 1st person which odd as it is. I was running around outside of my house with some little goblin thing chasing me. It looked almost like Gollum be smaller and more evil. I eventually ran into the side door of my house which goes into our garage. I locked the door and tried looking out the window to see it (doesn't make sense because of how short I was). Anyway, when I turned around, it was inside the garage with me and it spit some slime into my eyes. My vision darkened for a moment until my dream went to a 3rd person view. At this point, my hands were covering my eyes and I was screaming. The weird thing here, is that (being a short blond 6-7 year old) I saw myself as Barney from the Flintstones. I WAS BARNEY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! I sat down at my little brother's Fisherprice Picnic table (which was suppose to be outside) and across from me sat Fred (don't know where the goblin went). Fred reached into my eye-sockets and pulled out tissue paper. That made me able to see again and the dream ended. Pretty ****ed up.

DeNiro
Ok like everyone of my dreams i can usally see what i am doing like my whole body so whats that mean and also this last dream i dreamnt it like it was really happening i was looking threw my eyes

Aurora
ummm I had a dream a while ago that I was getting married only my mom was makeing me have it in a store. It was like the Walmart only with like a big room off to the side. It was horrible!!! I called my mom in the middle of the night and told her that there was no way I was getting married in a grocery store. She hung up on me embarrasment

SlipknoT
I had this dream about 3 weeks ago, Me and my friend were walking around and we found this old delapidated barn and so we went in. So we went in and explored and finally we came across this little boy about 6 or 7 and he had this british accent, and with him was this big guy dressed in a robe. So the big guy comes and takes my friend away and so its just me and the kid,and this kid was creepy like one of those village of the damned kids. So he's like "I've been watching you lately and I'm not pleased" So I'm like what the ****. Then he turns around and I grab a big peice of wood and smash him in the face and he's completely unefected!! And he says" I didnt like that" and he uses a cyckle to slash me and the big guy with the robe comes and they start slashing and hacking me. Then I woke up! and I never had that dream again.

N.Tonks
I had a dream that I went on KMC no expression

SlipknoT
And I had this dream once where my eye was swelled up and it didnt fit in my head, I had that one when I was 5.

SlipknoT
I'm not kidding I had a dream a little while back, where I went to McDonalds and ordered a big mac no expression

Linkalicious
Ok so one night i dreamed that i went to this dope beach with my bro and my friend. The waves were huge and we had a good time surfing. Then we got all hammered on the beach and all i remember is blackness (guessing i passed out in my dream). Then when I wake up I'm at my house walking to my bathroom with a sweatshirt on and i see my brother in there with his shirt off. Then he turns to me and he's got this whack looking tatoo on his right peck. I call him a poser and tell him he shouldn't have gotten it. (it was like the letter C that looked like is was written with bright blue water droplets) So i laugh a bit, he walks out, and I take off my sweatshirt to get in the shower. Then i notice i have the same tatoo in the same place on me (we're twins.) So i'm like pissed...but then i notice i got all kindsa tatoos all over my body. I had like tats on my upper arms, on my back, some words running down my spine...the whole nine yards. Well now i'm panicking so i kinda grab my hair in frustration...and that's when i notice these two hideous tatoos on my forearms (like Eminem.) But that's not the kicker, they're bright red and my right arm says "Holla Holla Playa" and my left one says "Hellz ya Nigga!" So i'm like 1/2 pissed and 1/2 ready to cry cause now i'm like permanently tatted all over with goofy ass tats and i'm stuck with them...for the rest of my life pretty much.

So then i go to my friend and I look him in the eye....and I deck him right in the side of the face. He slowly looks at me and in a completely calm voice he says "Yeah, i probably deserved that." and shakes his head.
So i'm like...sweet, i got a punch off without a fight. Then i move in on my brother who's looking in the other direction....so i reel back and get ready to sock him. And before i know what hits me, he turns around, decks me in the face, and says "screw you bit.ch!...what'da think ur doing trying to hit me!"
And i was like "you dick!, look what u did to me"
and then he just laughs and tells me that when i was passed out they decided to get tatoos...and since i was passed out, they just put me in the chair and let this chick tat up a storm on me. I really can't say how i felt...it was like too much a flurry of emotions to put on paper.

Then i woke up and ran to the bathroom....i was never so relieved that it was a dream.

Myth
I had another really weird one about 2-3 months ago as well.

I was at this (made up) guys birthday party and he was kind of geeky but I was there to be nice. It was tradition for his family to make a desert for all of the guests at a party. He made this weird liquid containing peanut butter and other shit and it was all in a trey that was about 10 feet long, 1 foot wide, and 6 inches deep. He was very proud of it but his dad was a total dick. He yelled and screamed at the kid for being a total disgrace to the family and ordered everybody in the room not to eat it. It pissed me off that the dad did this so I decided to stick up for the kid and try it. When I did this the dad pushed his son's face into the trey. I got pissed again and I just walked out (rather than defending him for some reason). While I was walking through the hall one of those rolling robots from SW: Ep 1 came around the corner and shot me. I guess the ray from the gun didn't kill me but sent me to a different dimension. This new place was one giant room and my best friend and some weird Pikachoo/dog thing was there with me. Standing up on some ledge was a tall skinny shadow of a lady with a crown (looked cartoonish). The shadow told me that I was sent here along with my best friend as punishment for eating the peanutbutter liquid stuff. She pointed at a hole in the wall (1ft x 6 in) and said that that was our one exit. I tried to squeeze through the hole but couldn't fit. I then stepped into a shoebox and with that foot stepped through the hole and my body I guess followed. The place I was then in looked like a dark carnival. My friend and I heard the voice of the shadow queen tell us to run along this obsticle course to earn our freedom. Then she said no matter what happens, I will come out a better person. We then started crawling our way through almost a wooden playground set that consisted of lazer beams. I slipped a few times when I got cocky and sped up which made the lazers hit me which just hurt a little. When we got through, a girl in a blank basketball jersey came up to us and said your last step is to answer this question: What was the greatest womens basketball team ever? I had no idea but then my friend who doesn't know shit about basketball randomly said Uconn. It was right. Then it turned out that the voice of the shadow queen turned out to be my boss's. My friend told be as we were leaving to stay and practice playing basketball. I ended up playing one on one with a younger Isaih Thomas who eventually turned into that girl from earlier in a Uconn jersey. We both went for a loose ball which led to behind a wall. From there we randomly started making out for about 30 seconds. My boss was working on her computer on the other side of the wall and asked what was going on. We both said "nothing" and walked away separately. I found my dad walking towards me and he told me "in the end you are a better person." Then I woke up.

I'm hoping it was some message sense a couple weeks before that my long term gf broke up with me. Maybe my goal in life is to date a womens basketball player from Uconn.

lil bitchiness
blink

Linkalicious
I had that dream after not smoking *ahem* for 2 weeks. I went right back to smoking *ahem* after that.

badkittykitty
I had a dream about a kmc convention..it was weird...it was like a prom and there was a large group swarming around one person and I couldnt see who it was..and it turned into a riot.

LanceWindu
I had a dream where I was chatting on MSN.

badkittykitty
lol! Ive dreamed a few times of browsing through the forums..Im here so much it must have seemed natural

LanceWindu
I once dreamed I was proposing to Chanel.

badkittykitty
I bet that was a great dream!

the only reason i knew I was dreaming of the kmc convention is because I was holding millas hand(like little girls)..she looked like her pic and I adored her so it had to be milla! big grin

so it was a great dream till someone kicked the crap out of me and a woke up.

LanceWindu
Gawd, I had this dream just a couple days ago...

It's my first visit to New Zealand, and Chanel and I are making out, hiding from her friends, then Ani (her friend) sneaks off from the rest of the group and finds us kissing...it made the kiss just stop.

I was mad at her!

badkittykitty
did you still feel mad when you woke up?

LanceWindu
Slightly.

And last night I told Ani I was mad at her because of the dream, she just laughed it off.

What a dream wrecker.

badkittykitty
I like when I have dreams that I can wake up and feel good about. I had a dream once that I killed my own sister and I woke in a crying fit..it was awful!

LanceWindu
Have you eve had those kinda dreams that make you wake up happy, and you try to go back to sleep, so you can continue dreaming them?

badkittykitty
yeah..only managed to do it a couple of times.

Myth
I remember when my ex-girlfriend was mad at me for something I said to her in her dream.

chicken fish
i had a dream that i was being shot by saddam......yes....its a nightmare then

Maverick2364
For sure, it actually worked once... and only once confused

BakaXero
has anyone ever had a nightmare and fo some reason you just dont wake up. I have
its kinda weird cause nightmares a suppose to make you wake in shock
then there are the times i wake in shock for no reason i didnt even have a nightmare, or it just could ne necause im wierd

Lord Shadow Z
The weirdest dream I had is a dream where I actually had a girlfriend....
but then I woke up.......and cried.

Lil Seraph
My dreams weird im in a white void. There is nothing. Then Everythin turns black and im all alone in a black void. Then the is a green Grid above and below me the a big robot with a lightsaber trys to kill me. Then i see a little blonde girl waving at me from infront of a little house. Then Im on a dirty island covered in garbage. Then i get transported to a big spaceship or sumthing and it says the whole universe is going to collapse or sumthin then everything goes all trippy then turns black. Then i wake up. Weird. I never told anyone that before.

Laviera_j
It would kill you all to know my dreams. LOL

Aqua
too bad i cant see that dream........... wink

lkotbr33
lol

JKozzy
lol.... whistle

BakaXero
has anyone had one of those dreams that seems continous like the one where your falling or go down some sort of passage way?

Machete_guy
Always!

I was laying in bed once with no one in the house. I was looking at the ceiling and i must of fallen asleep but i was dreaming about exactkey wat i was doing before(looking at the ceiling) then the radio came on with heavy music and every light in the house came on and off. Then i could see in the distance from my room the back room and a guy was breaking the window and getting in. I was frozen too..

vaya_the_elf
Well I have had lots of dreams, I dream almost every night, although i have hard time remembering them. One of my dreams was like the got milk ads. I was in my grandmas kitchen, and i ate a chocolate chip cookie when i realized their was no milk, and I got upset. So i asked my grandma why their was no milk, she said because they did not buy any more because they were moving. Later that day my dad told me my grandma was moving. I thought it was a little weird.

wuTa
there acutally a way to wake yourself up when your having a bad nightmare i use to be able to do it but i dont dream as much anymore for some reason

Lianslo
one time i had this dream that i was being chased by a couple of wolves, except i was just running in cirlces, i kept running around the same pine tree...but the best part was that my parents were sitting on a bench near by, just watching, not trying to help me or anything....weird huh?

Krabs55
OK this week two freshman died in a wreck..it was a sad and bad week. Anyway my sis was somewhat friends with one of them and we were taking about the veiwing. I had a dream that i went to it and a bunch of people were there that i knew it but I refused to look at the kid that died. I would not go near the casket at ALL. It was weridd since i didnt even know him. I think i had it bc of my sis.

Spartan005
So what's the most odd dream you've ever had at any point in your life?

I dreamt once for some reason that I couldn't breathe, and I thought I was gonna die. When I woke up I found out that my cat was sleeping on my face. laughing

DarkC
Wow.

Dumb cats.

Prince Nauj
well I sometimes have repeat dreams throughout the years

Spartan005
like what?

shyguy
i had a weird dream once i was dancing with big lizards
it was weird and sort of disturbing i mean how many lizards do you know who can dance very strange

Mindship
Walking, the suburban street where I grew up just ended, and I was standing at the Edge of the World. I great vista was before me; I could see everything, from small towns to whole cities to mountain ranges.
I felt like I could soar away into this vastness, and at the same time, everything felt so close I could've reached out and touched it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.