Unique Sports

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burlyman
What sports have you made up?

LanceWindu
I haven't made up any myself.

My friends and I used to play Extreme Baseball though.

You play it regularly, but using a Tennis Ball in place of the Baseball.

Thus the ball travels farther. And instead of a defensive player having to touch you with the ball or touch the base before you get there, they are allowed to throw it at you from a distance and if it touches you, you are out. The only rules concerning that: Do Not throw at the head or crotch. Any other body part is fair game.

§pearhead
Stick ball: baseball with sticks (ball and bat included)

then we played some combination of rugby, soccer and hockey using a tennis ball.

Myth
My friends and I years ago made hockey/baseball. We had this soft, bouncey frisby and slid it fast over a marked area where the batter would hit it with a hockey stick. You then ran the bases on roller blades.

total metalhead
we used to play hardcore-football, which is basically normal football but no pads or helmets are allowed, all players have to wear knuckle-dusters and the quarterbacks get baseball bats. it was real dumb actually and some of my friends got arrested playing it once. looking back on it i cant believe how goddam stupid we were. its embarresing.

we had a lot of time on our hands as kids erm

lil bitchiness
Sex is a unique sport, yet very common.

Myth
You made up the game of sex?....... thank you, thank you, thank you.

eleveninches
Whoever made up the game of sex should get a medal or something!!!

forumcrew
i used to work at a grocery store... we made sports out of everything.. including hackey box.. like hackey sack but with empty boxes.. we made shitty basketball hoops and played with bouncy balls wed play kick ball, baseball.. as u can imagine it was as shitty store lol...

oh the best original game was mystery can wed find one with no label and beat it tell it exploded then we knew what was in it

SK88728
i made up a sex game, more like a teaser one with dice and cards, you dont go all of the way though, more like it annoys you to make you want it more, there is a lot of kissing in it, and in a lot of places. shifty

DeNiro
Me and my friend made this game up wtih a football.

U throw it in the air ne direction and the other person has to catch it but if they miss it then they get a point. The first person to get to 10 points looses. Now u can subtract points by doing miracles which means catching the ball in a way u would never think like behind ur back or one handed by diving etc. and also the thrower can get a point if they throw a ball which is considered bullshit which means impossible to catch. really fun actully we play all the time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.