What do you guys say?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

what do you say when you fart? Doorknob or Safety?

i say safety

lil bitchiness
Us royalty dont fart. We have been trained from birth NOT to fart!!! Splended...

stinkfist462
i laugh

burlyman
and how spiffing it is too milla

Dogbert
i say nothing... no expression

SilverFighter
Hey I thought Raz said "This is last thread you will make 113"?

Dirty Vader
When I fart, I say "Oi! You dirty F*ck! Whats the matter with you?" to the guy next to me.
Works all the time when other people are around.

i also "yo i beefed"

Dogbert
great thumb up

i know right..farting is so nice

Dirty Vader
the noise is crap and the smell stinks. how is it great?

cause it's funny

Myth
I like to say something before I fart. The other day I said "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." At about the time they start shooting I ripped a huge one on some girl I'm friends with. It was great.

nice! hahahahha

LanceWindu
I just...

Laugh and go..."Oops"

Linkalicious
Well duh!!! It's a well known fact that girls don't fart and they don't poo. Their butts are strictly for sexual pusposes....well so i've heard. confused

lil bitchiness
My butt is there for one purpose and it has nothing to do with sex smart

We do not fart, as royalty, but we do have occasional shit, but our shit donesnt smell because we eat rose petals (thats true by the way if you read a certain type of rse's petals, your shit wont smell smart )

badkittykitty
girls don't fart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.