Jimi Hendrix- Was there really ne one better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
god no i luv Jimi Bext music ever created. I can listen to it for hours on end. I know this should be in the music forum but I think Hendrix deseves to get more recogniztion in the OTF. HEEEEYYYY JOE i said were you going with that gun in your hand..... *listens to the song Hey Joe*

stinkfist462
this belongs in the music forum

Dogbert
Jim is cool in my book big grin

stinkfist462
yes

DeNiro
I already said why I didnt post it there Stink.

There is like no bette song then Highway Chille Except maybe for Nothing Else matters but still Jimi is the best

stinkfist462
oh well i dont read your posts ... tooo long stick out tongue

DeNiro
Its a good thing you werent here when we had a debate thread in the GDF. I had a post that almost took up the whole page about Womans right activist and then on Anti War people. stick out tongue

stinkfist462
oh k .. you type to much ... do like i do .. 2 lines max. big grin

DeNiro
o
k
stink oops i made three lines

stinkfist462
damn you suck mad
2 lines !!!

Dirty Vader
Jimmy Hendrix Sucks! sorry DeNiro but that's what I think.

The One Himself
"Eletric LadyLand" and "Are You Experienced?" are my fav albums...yes

DeNiro
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sniper.gif Dirty Vader

stinkfist462
sleep < this thread

DeNiro
I just listened to 10 tracks right in a row of the Jimi hendrix are you experienced cd. YOu have great Tastes The One thumb up

Dirty Vader
IRON MAIDEN BABY!!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hendrix is good on my list.

DeNiro
Whats going on Hock. big grin

mechmoggy
Moving....

(and leaving a re-direct in the OTF - just to keep De happy) big grin

DeNiro
Ur Such a cool Dude Mech big grin thumb up

mechmoggy
I know! wink

total metalhead
Jimi Hendrix was a master yes

he proved that we left-handed guitarists are the BEST

loserib
jimmi was the shit man

all along the watch tower

amity75
Jimi was living proof that aliens exist coz there s no way someone like that could have been a mere mortal. Also, as well as being the most innovative guitar player up to that point, I think people forgat just what an amazing voice he had.

Extol
Hendrix himself said this one guitar player was better, i can't remember the name, but i will get it and tell you. the guy Jimi said was better was a christian though, thats probably why you didnt hear about him miuch.

amity75
I'm a left handed guitar player and its crap being so limited to choices of guitars but thats just a gripe of mine. All hail Jimi.

johnny_rotten
Hendrix was one of the true innovators of music. There have not been many !!!. He is not my favourite, but I give him total respect. he was undoubtedly a major talent, who was way ahead of the time. It's a tragedy he died so young.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.