LotR Pictures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Melani

Melani
by the way i have a question?? is it possible to post like more then on pic at the same time???

samIam
yeah I was wondering the same thing ....

Kitoky
If you want to post it by uploading it from your file documents no, but placed as a link from a site, yes.

Melani please, next time, please, search every single page that has the worlds LotR Pictures in it ok?
Thus it comes to it that this thread indeed would've been closed.

Melani
sad

Exa
Heyy, KMC has loads of space, but this wastes it...

You can upload one file, if you use links you can put several.

Melani
im sorry sadsadsadsadsad

Kitoky
One question Exa....how come you always have to repeat what I say?

Exa
That's a good question
And I actually do not know.

I think I got used to it because people in this forum always seem to repeat what others already have said several times before but those who asked the question for it often simply ignore the answers and ask the same question over and over again... perhaps 50% of the currently active threads have topics that were already discussed before more than once, but everyone seems to want to hear the same again... and again... and again... so I repeat... and repeat... and repeat. Mostly I repeat myself but sometimes it's by coincidence other's sayings I repeat, like in this case. Im really sorry if it annoys you.

LOTRLUVR
.:testing:.

LOTRLUVR
I HAVE UPLOADED MY AVATAR THREE TIMES TODAY!!!IT STILL ISNT WORKING!!!I EVEN USED THE AVATAR CREATOR AND IT SAID IT WAS FINE!!!!!SO WHY WON'T IT WORK????!!!!!

Kitoky
Um because it's too big? Or isn't the right file type to upload by.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.