VCD Star Wars IV- VI should I get it ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THX1138_2004
A friend got this on a trip but he siad they are FULL SCREEN......
I am a Collctor and would like to get this on every format I can...
and since there are NO dvds of this get films.....

my question are this:
#1) Hows the video look ?
#2) Hows the audio?
#3) Are this Ilega or put out by Fox?

Thank you for your Time

Chris smile

Peloquin
Well for the most part the audio should be fine. Usually are on VCD's. The video with VCD's looks a little like a digital camera playing on an LCD screen so there will be moments where the image gets pixelated and may slow down a little for you. I haven't seen the star wars ones, just general info on VCD's.

yerssot
well, they look pretty ok-ish to me, nothing spectecular and certainly not the best out, but the VCD's of the OT are official yes (but most of the ones you find in ... for example Asia are copies)

cornponious
Don't waste your time with VCD. VCD is worthless and not worth watching. The only thing worth putting on VCD is the paris hilton video.

Just get an old laserdisc player and get the original trilogy on laserdisc. You can find them all day on ebay. I've had the OT on laserdisc for at least 12 years and wouldn't trade them for anything.

cornponious

"Marijuana, in its natural form, is the safest therapeutically active substance known to man. " -- Frances L. Young, DEA Judge

Cinemaddiction
Screw all of that cuz THe DVD set is out in September!!!

Maikahyandowen
get the DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.