lotr extended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merryandpipsgig
smokin' i was just woundering what everyone thought about the lord of the rings extended. and if they were angry that they didnt show it at the movies. as money is being spent like for the 3 originals and then the extended 3 thaTS just sooo much money i just ended up buying the 3 extended. much easier, plus i brough awren's elivish neckalace its nice, i spent $350 on that. oh well worth it though, oh i also got a legolas lighter and a merry and pip lighter. lol cute Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin' smokin'

samIam
I love the picture .. but... h well

merryandpipsgig
Happy Dance sorry but what do you mean by your message? please explain

samIam
Oh never mind ... my mind wanders

Iirima
I'm not MAD, I wish that they showed the extended version in the theaters, but I think Jackson likes it likes this because it gets people more excited or something.

Exa
What I absolutely hate is that there is such a big break between the normal version release and the ee - taking out us fans, they are mad

I like that there is a normal version and a special edition with more film, more specials, more of everything, and for more money - but not that they practically force us to buy both OR download some piracy version.

feanor
wait until after you've bougth the EE of all three, cuz afterwards they'll come out with all 3 movies in one package with more things in it than before. maybe even a figurine or something...

samIam
yeah of course they will!

lkotbr33
until they rob u of all your money damn corporate companies

feanor
yeah. wait until next year for the anniversary showing in theaters near you...hopefully it'll be the director's cut.

Iirima
PJ wants your moneyyyyyyyy... that's why I borrow all LotR DVD's from my friends, and I'm waiiiiiting until Christmas to get RotK and probably the other 3 with it.

Melani
i have the TT extended edition smile

Iirima
I SWEAR, THAT IS THE BEEEEEEEEST!! My friends watched the non-extended TTT, and they didn't like it. They also don't want to watch the 43 extra minutes. Hmph. I WILL GET ROTK FOTR AND TTT!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.