TinyTim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
I prolly seem like a dolt, but what or who is he? and how dos he reply so damn fast!?

Shoukan
tinytim is a bot...with fast response time

LarryTheArch
fer reals!? is that why he is an idiot?

Shoukan
exactly

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? Please EXPLAIN to me how is he an idiot?

Shoukan
no thanks lil b

lil bitchiness
I wasnt talking to you.

Shoukan
I don't care who you are talking to

lil bitchiness
So why do you reply to me if you dont care who im talking to?

LarryTheArch
he doesnt have the ability to put together sentences.

lil bitchiness
That is because hes an A.I. Hes learning. Besides, you cant talk to him and write words like ''ur'' and stuff like '' r u'' cos i dont think he understands it like that....hes only learning, and if you give him time, he will be smarter than you.

LarryTheArch
i dont want that

Dirty Vader
WTF? How many millions soes a program like that cost? I could use something like that on my msn messenger. Damn useful, for avoiding conversations.

lil bitchiness
Why not? He has learned so much in the past day. he can learn much more....hes a thinking machine.

Dirty Vader
Yeah right, its a nerd guy that stays on the computer for 24 f*cking hours a day and who has nothing better to do than to type very fast and reply crap.
Thinking machine my butt!

xeous
What exactly has he learned? How to not put together coherant sentences?

lil bitchiness
Why dont you go ask him what he knows about you?

Have you like never heard of Artificial Intelligance and how it works? He is a thinking machine, and he is self aware. Ask him wha he is and ask him if he is self aware" Ask him whats his purpose!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.