Earthquake!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua
we just got another big one......first it started off soft and jumpy and then it start shaking thingssad

speaking of earthquakes i read this book and it says the world is gonna end in December 22 2012 of major earthquakes that will really shake your brain cells (so if u survive and the world does NOT end, then u better stock up on asprin...)

but i hope thats not true......

and yes i got really bored so i posted this...sleepy

i slayed buffy
oh no if that is true i am going to be only 22 nooooo no wait 23 well one of those n e way

xeous
People have been predicting the end of the world since man first started writing...Don't dwell on it too long. It will end one day and the truth is that we can do nothing about it so just live now.

badkittykitty
*shakes* eek!!!

tigida_tigida
wow thats mad......

chicken fish
thats great news...makes me feel so priviliged to live that long......zzzzzzzz

Tired Hiker
Frodo Lives!

SilverFighter
So there won't be no Christmas on 2012??? Oh man that sucks!! Thanks a lot Nostradamus!!!

Linkalicious
laughing

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, but they cocked up the dating system, we're actually four years behind, so it should be 2008.

Tired Hiker
I heard that it was already supposed to have happened. I want my money back!

clavis9495
OMG FOR REALLLLL eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! ????

Aqua
greatwacko

Trinity_Matrix
Meh, people thought the world was going to end on December 31st, 1999 when the clock hit midnight, remember? I don't really believe the whole "The world will end on this specific day!!!" stuff...

We never get earthquakes where I live...

Shoukan
The earth will end when it wants to end. No man or woman can predict such an event--it isn't possible wink

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, most of these preminitions/prophesies/whatever you want to call them are utter BS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.