BuFfY ThE VaMpIrE $LaYEr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merryandpipsgig
buffy is the best hero ever as she always dies's and tends to come back, and not only that she dress's good and still fights pretty swell. and also after fights never gets a scratch on her. better than any other hero

Artgirlphoto
The Buffster is cool....Cordila is catching up with Buffy with the whole dying and comming back thing. And poor Angel is in love with them both. I wonder if they would ever show an episode where they fight over the Vamp. Honestly, that would make a good catfight.

VengeanceGOD
And Cordelia would get her ass kicked. wink

Hopefully, they make a Buffy movie. The only hint we've gotten to what happened after the series ended is from Andrew on Angel.

SlayerChick1188
OMG! Andrew was SO funny! laughing out loud When he referred to Spike as "Gandalf the White returning from the battle with the Balrog" or something like that...priceless! laughing out loud

Linkalicious
They made a buffy movie. That's what the show is based on. IMO this show's gone down hill a lot since the begining with Willow and Xander.

beavis46
shes my favourite on looks alone but could she take blade?no guns obviously-his vamps seem a little tougher

VengeanceGOD
No...really? It's based on a movie? lol...I know THAT. I just want them to make a movie based on the characters from the TV show. Maybe when Joss is done with his Firefly movie.

Personally, I've loved the show for all seven seasons, except season 6 which sucked.

The Unknown
When does she always die and come back, lol? She only comes back one supernaturally...

When does Cordelia die and come back?

VengeanceGOD
Actually, she just kinda died. smile

And Buffy's died twice, once at the end of Season 1, and once at the end of Season 5.

LarryTheArch
cordy diedthree nights ago on WB... nooooooooooooooooo

and then Doyle was brought back, at least in memory... so sad... too bad he died in real life of a drug overdose... grrrrr

i think spike is a sueprhero... hes awesum!

The Unknown
I know she died, but they said that she died and came back.

And the first time Buffy died, she was revived by CPR, not by a spell or anything.

VengeanceGOD
It's still dying and coming back though.

The Unknown
But she didn't fully die, just dead enough to trigger the next of the slayer line.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.