Man These Movies Sux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merryandpipsgig
OMG KILL BILL SUXS HOW COULD YOU WATCH THAT SHIT HAHAHA eek! sick

Fallen Jedi
I seriously hope you're joking.

dragonpisces272
Hmm...if you call cutting the head off of a person and slashing people to death "sucky"...then I really think your a different person from all the other people I've met. Sucks as in? The story?

badkittykitty
so what do you think sucked about it any way? did you actually watch it and hate it? that confuses me...

JKozzy
Kill Bill is awesome, I can't wait for Vol2... what's wrong with them? blink

Evil Dead
why do you even acknowledge this embicile with a reply? Did you not read her title?

she is like 12......"ma hot elf".......holy gay........ofcourse Kill Bill can't live up to such award winning masterpieces like "Uptown Girls" that are geared towards her age bracket.

I hazard to guess that she is just a flamer who has time to kill between her nap time and lunch. I don't believe she's ever seen the movie. Kill Bill is rated R.........if she's 17, I've got 4 cocks...........

dragonpisces272
go buy it on bootleg and watch it. It'll change your mind...or some of your ideas about the movie at least

SilverFighter
If it sux like you said? Why did you even bother watching it? Also don't call it sh*t just cuz you don't like it.

Phoenix
I disliked the film, but I am sure you all liked it, so i will not say anything against it.

Raz
Don't trash a movie without giving any reasoning, especially in a dedicated area. Consider this a warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.