Orlando Is Leaving Acting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merryandpipsgig
OMG that day has finaly come for orlando, i brought girlfriend mag today its an australian mag and it has it that orlando is giving up acting awwwwwww i will miss u orlando

VengeanceGOD
I checked google and the official Girlfriend Magazine site...couldn't find anything about that. Could you post a link, or transcribe the article or something?

PippinTook
ARGGGG!!! ANOTHER ONE!!! mad Go to the freakin Orlando threads and tell everyone!!! Don't just make another thread about "oh so sexy Orlando"! I'M SICK OF IT!!!! *runs around going insane...and it's all ORLANDO'S fault!!! Well, it's not him...It's his fangirls!!* NO MORE ORLI THREADS!!!!!! miffed

Alright, I gotta go to school...ugh....Be back on this afternoon...AND STOP THE ORLI THREADS PEOPLE!!! ENOUGH!!! Eh watch me come home and there be like 20 more freaking Orlando threads...*mumbles* stupid......fangirls....eh....everywhere!...

Iirima
I'm a fangirl, but, uh, yeah, he doesn't need another thread for every freaking thing.

Phoenix
Should be a Mod here soon to merge the threads... wink

Btw, I think it unlikely Orli is going to give up acting, as he has just completed Troy, and is contracted to do PotC 2...

Iirima
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

mechmoggy
Haven't got much time, so won't merge.

Just gonna close instead. Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.