Let's talk, Kiwi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
So what's up, dear? How are things shakin' on that side of the world?

Kiwi Leia
Boy you have created a whole new forum for me eh.....

*Kiwi Leia blushes*

Im just coming to grips with this whole forum thing, never been apart of one...been very, well , ummmm, interesting........

I wonder if Finti is going to have much to say to me today???? hmmmmmmm
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
Don't worry, this is the only site I've ever been a member of. . .(actually, that's not true, I'm now a member of bobdylan.com )

You have a crush on finti? That mullet is cool roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kiwi Leia
I thought Finti was very very cool (and extremely cute), until he made a certain comment, he knows which one it was...........

finti
She is against whaling,
I agree with you if they hunt whale for comercial reasons only, but there is an ecological aspect to it as well.

Kiwi Leia
The way in which it is done (especially by the Japaneese) is very cruel and the numbers of whales are dwinderling. I really didnt appreciate the comment you made, I didnt think it was appropriate, maybe if you had said "how do you feel about whaling I would have been more receptive!!!"

finti
I know this is a sore subject and I was in the mood for some argument(cause of some discussion in SW aotc forum). I agree with you when it comes to whale slaughter. In Norway we hunt some whales to keep the balance in the ocean. If we didnt we could say goodbye to some fish species like cod.
What really irritate me is the activists always bashinG Norway.
They now our police and policy is non violance so they are safe doing so . No one get hurt which is good. But then we come to some Us representative and Senators, they want a boycott on Norwegian goods cause of our whaling, dont here them talk about a boycott on japanese goods.
always nice to pick on the small

Kiwi Leia
Well to tell the truth, I really dont know enough about it all.
And I like many kiwis are very enviro friendly etc etc etc

I would agree that you guys would get more hassles than the Japaneese and that definately is not fair.

finti
maybe I shal start a Japan stop whaling hassle evil face
From Norway to Japan sushi only no whale meat.
As I said whale meat is overrated.

yerssot
I think he's refering to the nice talk about the SW names :-)

finti
well the other one is the one who irritates me

yerssot
in Yoda's voice:
there is ... another ...anoy...ing ... one smile

Dim
Maybe it's just me but this little weird flirtation is already getting old.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I find it humorous! Why not move this one to the humorsection? That way we can all have a big laugh smile

I'm wondering, Kiwi said she knew Ush, from Ezboards then?

Edna Witch
No they know each other through a sort of mutual friend of theirs.

Kiwi Leia is Zereil's Ex. They met on Holiday and she then met Ush over the net and they get on very well.

Ratcat
No, you're not the only one who's getting old, it's a fact of life I'm afriad....

Edna Witch
**Gasp**

yerssot
*shocked*
you mean ... we all ... age?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
*runs away*
*smacks against the door*
*shakes head*
*stand up again*
*runs*
*smacks again against the door*
I think somebody closed the door here ... confused

Edna Witch
Yerss open your eyes!

finti
I glued his eyes shut evil face with the same duck tape we taped To s mouth shut with evil face

ToMacco
*pulls off ducktape* Bastards *puts tape back on*

queeq
It needs to be funny first. wink

Kiwi Leia
I didnt realise talking about subjets like whaling was flirtation????

What is your problem??????

yerssot
ToMacco

Kiwi Leia
Good answer Yerssot laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
you can never be a problem wink

finti
Me on the other hand can evil face evil face evil face So whatch out Waffelina, or we might take a rampage tour to Belgium. Torch the EU parliament while at it. big grin

yerssot
*gives finti the route to the EU parlement*

finti
Brings enough torches to burn all of Belgium. Shouldnt be to hard to get Belgium burning. Frenc fries grease all over the country.

NOW THAT IS A FIRE evil face

yerssot
so how many torches do you need for that? Three? Four?

Kiwi Leia
Well as long as you leave the Whales alone no one over this end of the planet is going to care what ya do big grin big grin

Doubt you would want to harm little old me eh FInti wink

ANd again Yerssot, your as sweet as ever wink

ToMacco
"I. . . *pounds chest* have made fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Texas
That movie was sooooo dumb roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic) *sigh*

Another reason not to trust your judgment.

Kiwi Leia
youstill trust me though ToMacco, dont you?????? wink

queeq
Of course he does, Kiwi. You're a girl. wink

ToMacco
"She's a girl, and their not to be trusted." wink

Edna Witch
Of course she is. Everyone knows that girls are far more more trustworthy than men! Don't they? **smiles sweetly**

finti
ehh no, deceiving speices that you are

queeq
And even that's a compliment.

Edna Witch
Well, How rude!

yerssot
Kiwi, I'm always friendly smile

Kiwi Leia
I know that Yerssot (unless your trying to desieve me???)

ANd I agree with you Edna Witch, HOW RUDE!!!!
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
Me? Dear innocent good-looking me?
I'm shocked!

mah
yeah. shocked tha you call yourself innocent smile

yerssot
yeah, I'm also shocked about that one...

Aquarius87
.....Uh yeah i can't think of anything to say Except Hi to kiwi,who is now officially my friend...who has a gorgeous little girl who is being raised in the most peaceful place in the world.*lucky*
b/w i live on Cocus island above Australia.Yes i'm an Aussie,i was born in Sydney.and yes i do eat Fish and Chips. big grin big grin big grin

Kiwi Leia
Hi aquarius, well my baby is actually a boy, and hes now 4.5 years old, scary!!!

Im sorry to say I have never heard of that Island though will look up info about it now. My Mums going to Norfolk Island in September to celebrate her 60th birthday with some of her friends. Ive been looking up info for her, and Norfolk Island sounds very beautiful.
My big brother lives in Sydney because of work, though he prefers Brisbane (or around that regin)
Ive been to sydney a few times, and can understand why your not there now.

Nice to know Im not the only southern pacifica person around....

Look forward to hearing from you again!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

finti
how about koala burgers big grin big grin evil face

Kiwi Leia
I gota funny feeling your not a vegetarian are you Finti????

Actually I could almost picture you in the wild, sure you could survive

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Uh-oh, down under gerrels.

Actually, that's kinda cool. big grin

finti
Hey I am a Norseman what do you expect, time to hunt some Swedes though. Spring cleaning coming up and need some one to do it evil face

Aquarius87
Haha i thought someone said girl!!! laughing out loud

Aquarius87
oops i was going to say more but*my*little "boy" 8 week old siamese kitten just jumped on the space bar,he's going completely mental...like bouncing off the walls sort of mental..yeah.
Uh so happy birthday to your Mum,Norfolk Island is pretty nice,i went to new caledonia for a couple of weeks,and we went down to Norfolk on a fishing trawler (yeah it was really bodge),i wanted to go surfing...but the water was to cold. eek! Thats cos it was winter to hehe.
Woah now youv'e got me talking...
Umm yeah so Cocus island it just really not good at all,i bumaround all day on weekends talking to monkeys and like 5 year old afro haired kiddies (they're heaps cute) or go surfing.I wanted to stay in sydney but my dad owns the Electricity substation.
I work on a fruit farm...its alright,i get enough money to go to brisbane and i stay there with my mates and we party for afew weeks then i drag myself home to bed..
Well i'm not going to run through my life story with you,
As interesting as it is i'm tired and couldn't be bothered.
Your a Virgo hey,My moon sign is virgo,My Sun is Aquarius...and i'm pretty proud too!..(I'm sorta into Astrology as i'm interested in Anything Universal like star wars for example)
Blah blah blah blah blah,You people must think i'm like on guarana or something hey!

Anyways gotta go...
big grin
Have a good one.
smile

Aquarius87
Koala Burgers..hmm who would want to eat Koala's?
They're too musculer.Have you ever handled one Finti,no.
It nearly ripped my shirt to shredds,when i pinned it down it pinned me down...
what can i say i was 7,but i v'e never had much luck with native animals,i remember when a emu chased me into a wire fence,and the spikes tore into my shins and i crashed down from the fence into cow poo (i was in a meadow)
And the Monkeys Gatecrashed at one of my parties and tipped out all the wine and had some for themselves,as well as scaring the shite out my friends the next morning.
Yeah,and you know i went to the Bombora Islands and a pod of dolphins stole my surfboard,as i was swimming my legrope was dangling in the water and they snagged it and took off with it out to see,that wasn't to bad cos i took a speedboat out and retrieved it,but you know its was a hell of a mission.

queeq
Muscular means lean meat. I'll have one.

yerssot
Meat is murder, let's get some more meat in big grin

queeq
And blood. evil face

Kiwi Leia
hey Aquarius,
good to hear from you again. my sun sign is virgo and my moon is Leo, which makes a lot of sense as more I read about Leo the more I can see Im more Leo than Virgo sometimes.
Aqarius sun with a Virgo moon, how does that work, I mean I thought virgos and aquariuns really dont get on nor do they understand each other.......

Finti, well if you get hungry, you just stay up in the northern hemisphere then......... laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Oh no.... another star gazer...

Aquarius87
Yeah thats right,sometimes i dont even understand myself,Like i get nervous and worried about what other people think whereas Aquarians are quite oblivious to that situation you know
And queeq dont you realise this is a star gazer forum..like STAR WARS...duh roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hehe big grin

finti
star gazers..hmmm no comment well here is to you then

"High noon, oh I'd sell my soul for water
nine years worth of breaking my back
there's no sun in the shadow of the wizard
see how he glides why he's lighter than air
Oh I see his face

Where is your star?
is it far, is it far, is it far?
when do we leave?
I believe, I believe, I believe

In the heat and the rain
with whips and chains
To see him fly,
we built a tower of stone
with our flesh and bone
To see him fly,
so many die
but we don't know why
now where do we go?" Rainbows stargazer

queeq
Yes, we gaze at SW, not particularly to the stars.

yerssot
*looks to the stars*
interesting

queeq
THose shiny little dots are stars, yerss. big grin

yerssot
No kidding?
I thought it were fireflies caught up in that big blue net!

queeq
You learn every day.

yerssot
I what?

queeq
Never mind.

yerssot
mind... hmmm...

Aquarius87
A star is more than a simplistic word to go with the popularity of this world and to determine the sparkling things above us at night they are a guide to our future in the discovery of our Universe.

yerssot
wasn't there a thread around here about that?

Aquarius87
Dont ask me.

yerssot
it was between Ush and Ratcat

Aquarius87
Right

yerssot
you don't remember huh?

Aquarius87
Somewhat....
but who cares

yerssot
the evil mods?

Zereil
Hi Kiwi wow its so cool to have returned to have returned to the board. how I have missed the beautiful Dim, the wonderous Edna and my old friend Ush and the numerous other friends that reside here

queeq
Hey, Zereil. Quite interesting that of the board members aside from your real life buddy Ush, you only remember the girls. big grin

And yes, there was a forum about this and the conclusion was that astrology was a bunch of bull.

finti
big grin big grin
indeed smokin'

queeq
And that concludes another attempt to talk about the future in the stars... evil face

finti
I like the way this is going evil face evil face

queeq
You're welcome. evil face

finti
thanks big grin

Edna Witch
Ooh wondrous! I like that! He's turning the charm on as usual. That's our Xe for ya!

Zereil
I did not solely remember the ladies I just finjd greater pleasure from complimenting them... this does not lessen the enjoyment I find in the male populace here...!!

Edna Witch
**raises eyebrow**

Zereil
not like that....

Edna Witch
YOu know my mind too well Ze!

Kiwi Leia
Hi Zereil,
Boy its been too long.... must catch up again soon....
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Kiwi Leia
OK so you dont believe in the stars thing. Well tell me this about why the moon can affect so many different things...the seas, peoples personalities????????

finti
I dont belive in starsigns nor the bible. And no one is gonna convince me otherwise either. I have never met anyone who had their personalities affected by the moon. The sea is afffected by the moon through the gravitational input the moon has on earth.

queeq
Exactly, no mystical powers at work there.

Ushgarak
Hmmm. Are you being clever, queeqy?

queeq
Always. It's my lot in life.

Ushgarak
Darn his evil ways!

queeq
I'm not bothered by them. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.