cheat warehouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king cheat
if u need a cheat just ask

§pearhead
dude...no. just no.

king cheat
no what?

JKozzy
What's the cheat that makes Lara Croft topless?? eek!

king cheat
sorry there is no cheat 4 that topless like jordan?

JKozzy
Who the hell is Jordan? blink

LanceWindu
If this is for video game cheats...

Wrong forum.

burlyman
no expression

JKozzy

Linkalicious
i need to cheat....

on my girlfriend!

§pearhead
wacko

total metalhead
huh when has jordan ever been topless???

SilverFighter
Ah great another clueless AI!!!! This one offers cheats but no replies!!!!

king cheat
its console games cheats

Linkalicious
what's the code for the best cheat of all....the unlimited continues code for contra!!!

LanceWindu
Obviously there is a forum dedicated primarily to Video Games and Video Game Discussions.

Linkalicious
it'll get moved in due time...in the mean time just ask the questions if you have them

JKozzy
And obviously if anyone wanted any real cheats, they'd go to www.gamefaqs.com or go find them on the internet and not wait for somebody to reply on a forum.

king cheat
well if u ask me it save u time & i use supercheat

JKozzy
You use what? messed

SilverFighter
Where do you get your cheats?

§pearhead
this has quickly turned into a noob bashing thread. King Cheat is now a verified target, attack at will.

king cheat
hey dont get me angry our i will........

SilverFighter
I betcha he gets his cheats from IGN or GameSpot.

JKozzy
king cheat, one question for you:
How old are you?? laughing

LanceWindu
Yup, I go to www.gamefaqs.com and www.ign.com

And some google searches.

It's a lot easier that way.

§pearhead
Or you'll what? Huh? Hack into my computer?

SilverFighter
King Cheat??? Maybe King Cheap!!! j/k

king cheat
i'm 13

Linkalicious
Don't pick on him he's english!!!! that makes him special...

and where the hell is the answer to my damn Contra question?...

JKozzy
Amen, brotha! big grin

LanceWindu
.......say "I'm getting angry, You won't like me when I'm angry."

Then you'll turn into the Jolly Green Giant and your little side-kick Sprout, and you'll start running fast and leaping 3 miles at a time?

king cheat
for what console?

§pearhead
wacko oh no king cheat has arrived! lets all huddle in fear!

JKozzy
If you get mad, maybe you could just... not post, therefore you'll be happy and we'll be happy! smile

SilverFighter
SNS.

Linkalicious
Hey i'm a www.gamefaqs.com regular too. I check that site out before KMC everyday.

§pearhead
Pong! wacko What's the perfect-invincible-turbo mode for pong?

§pearhead
laughing out loud i gotta name for gamefaqs but haven't posted in over a year now.

Linkalicious
wasn't contra a normal NES game? they made Super Contra for SNES...

LanceWindu
There's also, www.cheatcc.com , but I only recommend that one if you have a pop-up blocker.

SilverFighter
The gamefaqs forums are cool. I prefer IGN better...Gamespot forums now suck.

§pearhead
bah...king cheat has left the building. wacko

Linkalicious
i dun use the forums...that's why i go here. But i use them to find out about new games n stuff. They route you to gamespot articles anyways.

JKozzy
erm

LanceWindu
Don't get me started on Gamespot.

They used to be my favorite place to go for new screenshots and cheats, but then they went to that new plan where you have to pay to get the latest news.

I'm like "**** that, I can go to other crappily made sites and get the same information for free."

§pearhead
gamespot has good images, that's where i got the pictures for my sig. thumb up

total metalhead
you know there is such a thing as just finishing games....without cheats.

§pearhead
That's whad I do...confused but I used to suck at these games.

JKozzy

LanceWindu
But...but...it's too hard.

I only really use cheats the second time around playing a game, to see what else I can do.

JKozzy
yes

SilverFighter
I like Gamespot only cuz of the screen shots and the reviews and also the trailers.

§pearhead
^ ditto yes

JKozzy
^Ditto

total metalhead
i only use cheats that can help me to win if im playing multiplayer. SOCOM online is much more fum with cheats yes

SilverFighter
Cheats are cool but I use them once I finish the game.

king cheat
y does it have a forum?

there is no cheats 4 Contra

SilverFighter
^you must be kidding me.

king cheat
ive checked so y dont some1 help me with the cheats requests

LanceWindu
Why make a thread saying you will get any cheat for anybody, but then you need help to find the cheat?

king cheat
well with a lot of ppl online its hard to keep up with the posts

LanceWindu
There's only about 5 of us posting in here.

That's not a lot of people.

king cheat
well there have been 65 posts

SilverFighter
You still haven't posted any cheats yet.

LanceWindu
That doesn't mean anything, all you have to do is read the past pages and make a list of all the games you need to find cheats for.

There has only been 2 cheat requests anyways. And you haven't posted any cheats yet.

king cheat
ive givin anwsers

SilverFighter
Okay give me the cheat to unlock the original Prince of Persia (in Prince of Persia: Sands of Time). Xbox and Gamecube version please.

LanceWindu
Give me the cheats for Quantam Redshift on X-Box.

SilverFighter
I know the cheat by heart and is taking you this looooong to reply?

LanceWindu
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

king cheat
xbox:To achieve this you will need to Win the game to unlock the original game
gamecube:no cheats

total metalhead
im with lance on this one sleep

SilverFighter
that was fast...............sleep

LanceWindu
Here's more...

Classic Prince Of Persia 2 Game -- X-Box

After getting the second sword that can break walls (approximately one third of the way through the game after the "Above the Bath's" area), you will reach a large location where you must pass through a door with Farah and activate a lever to open another door to a hallway filled with scarabs. There are three positions to this switch (open door into room, open door to hallway with scarabs, and open secret door to the classic Prince Of Persia 2 game). The switch is located at the end of the room, near the save point and near a large piece of rubble. There is a wall opposite to that lever that appears to be unbreakable, and does not look like other wall areas that can be manipulated. When you hit this secret area on the wall, it will not spark as expected. After setting the switch to unlock the door to the mini-game, keep hitting the non-sparking section of wall until it breaks. A message will appear to state that the classic Prince Of Persia 2 game has now been unlocked.

SilverFighter
^Much better!!!!

king cheat
LanceWindu ur cheats r ready
Unlock Ka Hekili

Finish Master mode using all original 7 unlocked pilots

Unlock Kutoo

Finish Master mode using Ka hekili

Unlock Pharaoh

Finish Amateur skill level with Zaki Shaheen.

Unlock Pilot's Nemesis

Use amateur, expert or master difficulty to finish using any pilot to get their nemesis

Unlock Redshift mode

Finish master mode using every pilot

Cheat mode:

Put in "CHEAT" as a profile name this will enable to you to unlock the cheat menu......

Infinite turbo:

Put in "FishFace" as a case sensitive name at the cheat menu.....

Infinite Shields

Enter CHEAT as your character name and you will taken to the Cheat Menu. Enter ThinkBat (case sensitive) and you will now have infinite shields.

Unlock All Characters

Enter CHEAT as your character name and you will taken to the Cheat Menu. Once there, enter Nematode to unlock all characters.

Unlock All Speeds

Enter CHEAT as your character name and you will taken to the Cheat Menu. Enter zoomZOOM as a cheat to unlock all speeds.

Unlock All Tracks

Enter CHEAT as your character name and you will taken to the Cheat Menu. Enter headSLAP(case sensitive) and all tracks will be unlocked (including a secret track).

Unlock Easter Eggs

Enter CHEAT as your character name and you will taken to the Cheat Menu. Once there, enter CHOCchoc to unlock all easter eggs.

Upgrade All Ships

Enter CHEAT as your character name and you will taken to the Cheat Menu. Enter RICEitup (case sensitive) and all ships will be upgraded.

SilverFighter
LW has it right and that same cheat works also for the gamecube.

king cheat
nope if u look carefully

Linkalicious
everyone knows the Contra code...it's a classic

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

I was like 50 miles away from my house at some pretty wicked party one night. And at like 3 in the morning, i'm waiting in line to fill up my cup at the keg and some guy comes up to me and starts talking video game crap... Well eventually we're both screaming this in unison...it was pretty funny because of the randomness.

king cheat
i dont cos i dont have the game

SilverFighter
What do you mean look carefully? It works for Xbox and Gamecube and also the PS2.

Linkalicious
No...you don't because you were either 1 years old or not born yet when the game came out.

king cheat
u didnt say ps2!

JKozzy
Does it really matter? Who cares if you have the game or not, you promised cheats.

realworlddreams
how bout this...
get me cheats for HALO (xbx if u wanna be specific)

i'd be impressed if u found one that worked...
n dont gimme crap either...im not patient

also; soul calibur 2 for xbox would be nice
i want CODES/CHEATS!!! not rules to get them...
so like stuff like "up, down, left, right, etc." not "beat the game in normal..."

otherwise, there is no point in you having this thread.

king cheat
ready:

For a different ending beat the game on the legendary difficulty setting to see a different and longer lasting

Go to Assult On The Control room.Then when you get dropped off push x and you will stay on the Pelican!

Get on multiplayer. Go to Guilty Spark and go to a elevater. Kill the 2nd player on the elavater.

At least 10 times. Then take the elavater down.

All the bodies will stand up and look like there dancing!

Skip level
To do this cheat you need to have on person complete the level that you are
stuck on. To start go onto co-operative and 1 player chooses your file and the
other player chooses the file with the completed level.
Next choose the level after the level that you want to skip
and (e.g if your stuck on guilty spark choose the library), complete it.
Then when you reload your game on solo you will have access to the level that
you completed on co-op, (in this case you will have the library without even doing
guilty spark).

How to drive the warthog on top of side winder mp level All u need is the car,plasma granades,and a rocket loncherand a seconed player.first, drive warthog on the ledge of red base facing the corner and a few feet away,seconed aim your rocket loncher near the bottem of the back tires(not at the bottom)last,throw your plasma granade (at the same time!!!)and fire your rockets(at the same time!!!) then pray that it will work the first time,if not try again

Then you will have to bring your gohst and tank to the same spot the tank must be at an angelso that you can make a clean jump when you turn the corner to get on top you may not make it all the way but if you can see the glithced area then get out of your gohstif you have good balance you will stay above/if not then run like hell dont let the gohst fall on u

How To Make Your Marines Fly and Die Find an open area, a perfect place for making people fly while they die.

Get 1 of your marines that are standing still and place a PLASMA (not fragment) grenade onto a marines shoe and they should go flying.

You may also put a plasma grenade somewhere lowembarrasmentn their leg, knee, ankle or the part that is not very polite to put it.

Note: Do not let them hit an object while flying in air and also this sometimes may not work.

How to get on top of the cliff at blue base in Blood Gulch
Well, you may think that getting on top of sidewinder is cool but wait until you hear this!

The first thing to do is to make sure you have the right equipment, which is a ghost, a sniper, and some grenades. Next, get into the ghost and go to blue base. There is a little cliff next to blue base that gets narrow. Use your ghost to fly on it and once your at the top make a sharp turn to the right. It may take a while to accomplish it but it will work i promise! After you do that keep going up until your almost at the top. (there is a little part crack where the mountain kind of caves in at and go across it.) After your almost at the top turn right toward the edge. Once you are on the edge you can shoot every where and hide because there is two side of the edge and its cool! (By the way when i say edge i mean the rock, the place your trying to get to.) Oh and by the way if you are on sidewinder there is a way to shoot people up there. Just look at my other cheat!

Get into the enemy tank (need a action replay)
if you have a action replay get the save.

(wraith tank acr)

You go on his user on the game and load assault on the control room level and you will be in the enemy tank!!!!!

Talking Grunt
Play the last level (Maw). Play the level like you normaly would. Go to the part where you drive the warthogs. Get in one.

Then drive to the place where cortana says \\\"stop this is where fohammer is coming to pick us up, hold possision here\\\", you keep going until you see a shortcut (hole in the wall) on your right.

Note:if you have gone of the big jump you have past it. When you get there get out of your warthog and run half way threw until you see another shortcut, to your right go threw it.

At the end you will see a grunt he will talk to you for about 10 seconds when he is done talking he will just stand there, you can decide what you do with him next.

When you on the silent cartographer misson when you get out of the control room were it tells you were the control room is.

When you get out where the over head shields are if you go to the edge you will see some trees, jump on them and it won't take any health down when you hit the ground....

they were halo cheats

Alternate Opening ScreenTo gain a different START screen simply complete every mission available in Weapon Master mode, including the secondary missions unlocked after initial completion.

The announcer's voice will also change.

Unlock Cervantes
Complete the eastern mission of Chapter 3 in Weapon Master mode. The last stage will pit you against Cervantes. Defeating him allows you to play him in all modes.

Unlock Characters in Weapon Master Mode (Import)
Play through Weapon Master mode to unlock characters, modes and stages. As you beat a character in Weapon Master Mode, that character will be unlocked for use in other modes. Unlockable characters include:
Cervantes
Charade
Lizard Man
Seung Mena
Yoshimitsu

Unlock Seung Mina
In chapter 6 of weapon master mode, a palace icon will be in the middle. Fight Seung Mina there, win, and unlock the Korean princess for play in all modes.

Unlock Sophitia
When you tire of playing with her little sister, you can unlock a playable Sophitia by whacking her silly in Weapon Mode.

thats ur soul calibur 2 cheats

Linkalicious
kick ass sea bass...you may be worth keeping around afterall

realworlddreams
dude, none of those are CHEATS! those are exactly wut i didnt want! i know all that, i want to know if there are button press combinations to get stuff...
like get all weapons in SCII w/o doing any work. its one thing to get stuff done and know what you're gonna get for doin it... but those arent cheats!
a cheat is something that you do to the game to get it outside the normal parameters of the game...
the contra cheat is the only true cheat that has shown up here so far...
you've told us wut to do (n action replay doesnt count...it costs money)
but not said anything like: press left, right, left, right, up, down, up, down...to get anything.
there's been secrets revealed (prince of persia) but you didnt even know that one! i specifically said that i knew the "secrets" and the rewards for the games...i thought you could give me sumthin i didnt know...

Linkalicious
I think it's a pretty well known fact that there aren't any cheat codes for Halo. Only hacks and cracks.

realworlddreams
jus testin the guy...wut about soul calibur

Linkalicious
i dun know about that...when i rented it (my only rental on xbox) it was the 1st day it was released...so i couldn't find any.

realworlddreams
well. this guy sed he'd give cheats...i still have yet to get any outta him...
i have another request:
Red Faction cheats (PC...n RF 1 not RF 2)
n Star Wars: Dark Forces-Jedi Knight 3-Jedi Outcast (xb0x)

JKozzy
Jedi Outcast is Jedi Knight 2 stick out tongue

And are there any good button-combo cheats for Super Smash Bros Melee...?

realworlddreams
wutever koz...doesnt matter...wheres the cheats?

JKozzy
We are waitinggggg....

realworlddreams
...we are getting aggrivated...(matrix reference)

JKozzy
Yes, we are. (also matrix reference)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.