I'm a Celebrity get me out of here!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BarmyBrummie
Who do you think or want to win I'm a celebrity get me out of here? I personally think Johhny Rotten should win but i think Jordan will get the publics vote yes

must_kill_Santa
i totally agree Johnny is so funny but i think Jordan will win but i dont know why

BarmyBrummie
aw man.....Razor got kicked out ranting

burlyman
i havent watched any of it or heard much about it...but... i think jordan will get an easy ride (for obvious reasons) but she wont win, she'll get voted off (or whatever happens) near the end perhaps as the public will hopefully realise she aint worth it

xboy
THAT SHOW IS STILL ON-AIR?

johnny_rotten
It's probably one of the worst pieces of tv viewing available. ITV, who screen it, can easily manipulate the results for increasing viewing figures. It's pleasing to here that John Lydon walked out, I think he had it totally sussed from about 10 minutes into the show.

reander
I'm kinda watching it, but it's not like i'm really bothered who wins it.

pipschick
I just want to say a big well done to Kerry for winning, she deserved it. smile Happy Dance

orlandolova88
well kerry won didnt she! shes gr8 i think

Asami
Kerry seemed to be the only one who weren't playing up to the cameras, she seemed so natural.

Weren't Peter Andre a bit cheesy?! Kept trying it on with Jordan.. Heheh.. Acorn

the_only1
aye well done to Kerry she did well!but wot about jennie at her last trial eating all the grubs that was yuk and at the rate she was eating them!lol
but i agree well done kerry plus she's a northern lass! and shes just has good looking as Jordan and ALL real! wink alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.