future theory come and share your opinion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

megajoint
maybe u thought about it but if not here:
did u notice that the prophecy talk's about the murder of the dark lord or the boy who lived not about harry and tom riddle
so it's talk's about their layer appearance not about killing each other physically
maybe voldemort will change is action and will kill himself in the end something like dark vaider in star wars...we saw in book 4 that he became more emotional in the graveyard, also his share of sorrow in past years like harry now,he half blood, harry will defeat his dark side..it all click
waht do u think about the theory?

pixie1
he didnt get emotional he was remanising he has no emotions excluding hate

IBTonks
check out the thread "Either must die in the hands of the other. The lost Prohecy" theres a whole like 14 pages discussin the subject!

raven guardia
I just hopeing harry wont die.

megajoint
hay IBTonks
who got your snickers on the bench (something like that i'm not speaking english well...)
dont be so angry

celestial_moon
i dont think voldemort's likely 2 kill himself, he's been going after this goal for a while now. however, i wish he did.

tigress
i agree hes not gunna suddenly develop a conciense and top himself though i hope he would (voldy)he proved he was evil and capable of murder without mercy in hogwarts its gunna take allot to stop this guy hes an obsessed nutter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.