What are you scared of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
Random question...so what scares you?

I'm afraid of bees, needles, and heights scared

clavis9495
the clown under my head and the new labour pic

BarmyBrummie
Myself yes

feanor
i'm afraid that there is no God. and all this is for nothing once dead. no soul. no...

SilverFighter
KMC Moderators.

Dogbert
TimyTim sad

KidRock
laughing out loud laughing out loud

jacksparrow22
spiders and clownssad

wicker_man
Old People, Gnomes and Sheep

heen68
My science teacher embarrasment

Trinity_Matrix
I'm convinced that my biology teacher from my first year of high school was pure evil...and that he worshipped trees blink

Aqua
im scared off spiders and thatz it

silver_tears
spiders, some heights, insects in general, and dying in my sleep suddenly messed

lil bitchiness
Im afraid of clowns cry, my sociology lecturer What the f**k? shes one odd lady...pain..

dave123
death, just like everyone else

lil bitchiness
Im not afraid of death...death is inevitable. huh

Im afraid of pain though...

Linkalicious
i'm afraid of Lils when she's in a bad mood. Oh and random guys that wanna kick my ass for something my twin did to them.

dave123
everyones scared of death milla, if we wernt we'd all be dead

Michael Myers 1
im scared of the monster that lives in my pants...... he growls at me at night and he spits acid on me to its not fun

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

i scared of the neighbor's dog messed

PadfootsPyrefly
I'm scared of needle, insects, spiders, and drowning or suffocating.

lil bitchiness
You better believe it Linky! flex

lil bitchiness
You being afraid of death will not stop you dieing. If everyone is afraid of death why do people sky dive, do extreame life threatening sports.
Not everyone is afraid of death.

I am not afriad to die, but that doesnt mean i will go throw myself under the train.

dave123
if we didnt fear death, then we wouldnt look left and right when crossing the roads, we wouldnt have seat belts...

i'm noy saying we would commit suicide, perhaps i should say "not everyone fears death, but most of us do not want to die at their current age"

Michael Myers 1
i wanna die and see what hell looks like

The One Himself
Elevators...confused

Michael Myers 1
hehe and probally Michael Jackson will be there too........ i better stay away from him and Hitler

dave123
seriously, i'm scared of rabbits.... its a childhood thing

bunny

*hides*

xboy
im scared of that ugly little evil doll Chucky......*looks all around*

Lil Seraph
I hate Heights. And i got a fear of fallin. If i could fly i wouldn't be scared of either.

lil bitchiness
Yes, ok. That is true.

You statement that EVERYONE hates death was false, i was just arguing against that.

Aurora
FEET!!!!! I need help with it they freak me out!!!!
The Wizard of Oz..... that movie is just WRONG!!!
Hieghts.......

N.Tonks
Millipedes and deep water...

Fallen Jedi
snakes. i once saw this movie where this guy shoved a snake down another guys throat. seriously, think about it. a living breathing snake slithering down your throat into your body...*cringes*

leaf_eater
as much as i'd like to call myself a fearless bastard...spiders scare the shit out of me. i once spent an hour cowering on one side of my room because a raccon spider built a web between my bed and door. *shivers at memory*

Vegeta
I'm afraid of anything with more than six legs and I hate being any higher than 400 feet.Oh and I'm claustrophobic.

Kaleanae
clowns

Corlindel
I am scared of stupid people. I always runaway when I saw them. stick out tongue

And his thread is really scaring too.

silver_tears
I get scared of closed spaces alone, but if someone is near me love I'm all right big grin

BIIIIIIIIGEST
IM SCARE OF SPIDERS MAN THEY ARE NASTY AND UGLY YOU DIG?

Trinity_Matrix
I'm kinda claustrophobic, too...and I flat out refuse to go in an elevator if I can help it.

And when I say I'm afraid of heights...I mean that I'm afraid of heights higher than about 10 feet blink heights and falling really terrify me.

BIIIIIIIIGEST
YEAH SPIDERS ARE NASTY I DONT L IKE THOSE NASTY THINGS YOU DIG?

silver_tears
I like elevators as long as it's not on the outside of a huge building, and doesn't go higher than 20 floors messed Like in Tomb Raider messed *shudders* eek stick out tongue

BIIIIIIIIGEST
ELEVATORS ARE SCARY IF YOU GET STUCK YOU CANT GET OUT YOU DIG?

Trinity_Matrix
...quit the caps, okay? It's annoying.

Ugh, there was this one place I was at once (can't remember what it was) and the elevator was a clear glass one on the outside, and the building was about 40 stories high. I was almost crying, I was so freaked out.

silver_tears
I would be terrified and scream messed

BIIIIIIIIGEST
ME TOO I WOULD SCREAM YOU DIG?

Trinity_Matrix
You want to know the scariest thing that's ever happened to me? Our marching band was at this college band day thing, and somehow we got stuck sitting aaaaall the way at the top of the stands, which was REALLY high up in the air. So I was already scared about that, but then the band was playing the song from the Austin Powers movie, and we (meaning the flags/colorguard, that's what I'm on) were standing up on the seats and doing as much of our dance to it as we could. One of the other girls in flags went and pretended to push me off my seat and I got so scared, I just started crying. It was horrible, I was terrified.

SweetNsouR
loud noises....no joke...i have to wear ear plugs to action movies (lots of sound effects)

also low side guards/railings at high attitudes...come on people lets use from fraking logic. high place...high railings..no fally over...no splat splat.

Myth
I'm affraid of not achieving my goals in life and the possibility of going to hell.

juggernaut26
ummmm i'm not really scared of anything unless its like immediate danger kinda like i'm not scared of lions cause i'm not in with one

iluvorlando
....dying unloved....

Linkalicious
you and your sexy fem-bot that you said you're going to send after me.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
*shivers* clowns... clowns scare me i had a very VERY scary experience with em

BakaXero
i fear being alone
not physically more emotionally

tigida_tigida
im scared of wasps and spiders

silver_tears
cry

thats soooo sad, and I don't fear this becuz you have no clue how many people love you at one time love

Lord Shadow Z
I fear being without anyone who loves me each day of my life but I'm afraid that's the way it is, and the way it will probably remain for the rest of my life.

silver_tears
cry thats sad sad

§pearhead
LSZ, I'd be afraid of that too if I wasn't so damn used to it. Life's a b!tch.

total metalhead
im scared of ostriches, people over 80 and most of all, polystyrene messed

Korri
Bentleys

Baylin
Nothing!

Myth
I don't want to die without being loved by many at one time *wink*.

Korri
Bentley scares me messed

SpikeSpiegel
I am afriad of nothing. Although heights do make me a little dizzy.

Korri
Bentleys messed

SlipknoT
Centipeads confused

Korri
Bentleys

SpikeSpiegel
Yes Korri we know you're scared of Bentleys

§pearhead
I'm scared of a lot of things...but not the dark. The darkness is my friend.

Korri
^^ same here

SlipknoT
alien abduction confused sad

Korri
thumb up well class!

Baylin
Nothing scares me. Imagine nothing, just imagine absolutely nothing. Thats what its like to be in my mind which is kinda scarey... confused

SlipknoT
Ah that would be terribal, absolutely nothing, just white suronding you everywhere

Trinity_Matrix
Creepy.

Baylin
Who said nothing would be white, surely it would be a total absence of colour or black or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.