2 Headed Baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/cpress/20040204/lthumb.g020404a.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040204/capt.xwa10102041432.dominican_two_brains_xwa101.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=589&u=/ap/20040204/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/dominican_two_heads_1&printer=1

eek!

silver_tears
thats sad sad

lil bitchiness
OMG!! cry

Shoukan
omg that is saidsad

wicker_man
That is indeed sad, it brings back memories of those conjoined twins who died last year after undergoing an operation to try to separate them.

Linkalicious
What the hell tex...i didn't say it was ok to go showing pictures of me and my twin brother while we were still conjoined.

but seriously all joking aside...that's so sad.

BarmyBrummie
OMG thats something i didn't expect to see. How the hell did that happen??? is it like an undeveloped twin that got attatched?

LanceWindu
Err...those are girls dude.

SilverFighter
I read the article and the Dr. said "Rebeca's chances of survival are good." That innocent child has a good chance of survival. I'm keeping my hopes high.

nazgulinthedark
thats sad sad

Linkalicious
Lance quit being a hater!!

LanceWindu
Link must be a hermaphrodite.

That means...

"Has a penis...AND A BRAIN!"

KidRock
jesus tex u could of sent a link or somehing or gave us a warning lol that shits disgusting

Dogbert
ur one sensative guy KR thumb up

Tex
The only sad thing I see around here is silva's new avatar and siggy! stick out tongue

dave123
i think its really sad when people beg for attention by offending others sad

JKozzy
confused

lil bitchiness
I think so too...sad this thread is full of sadness...wel said Davism!

cry

SilverFighter
I click on the link all the way to bottom of the article and found this:

http://www.cureinternational.org/babyrebeca.aspx

I don't have much to give, but I'll try to help with what I can.

Tex
Who cares what you think fish face! stick out tongue

dave123
how did a 5 year old become a mod here?

Tex
Raz has very low standards!

dave123
just like you when you make those sigs

lil bitchiness
Why do you keep offending everyone Tex? You provoke and offend other members, that is absolutelly uncalled for.

dave123
he just wants some attention yes

Tex
laughing out loud
Pardon me Mother Teresa! stick out tongue

laughing out loud

dave123
no expression huh i'm gonna go make a diagram

lil bitchiness
You being a moderator, shouldnt you be a model memember?

lil bitchiness
And I dont provoke or offend other members Tex, because if I did, i would get reported.

I mean...why should people have to listen to you calling them names... its just immature and attention seeking.

dave123
i think this pretty much explains how funny you are

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud Virginia is hilarious!!

Where is TH in your diagram? erm

dave123
in the centre underneath "circle of funnyness"

lil bitchiness
Nope...hes not.

Fire
sad but not much to do about it

xboy
OMG that is soooooooo sad what are gonna do like cut the other head off?

burlyman
how can a mod talk like that no expression

jacksparrow22
eek! omg! im in the circle of funniness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

dave123
yeah, i missed out some people sad

burlyman
explain how LTA made it in there

dave123
he's on the edge of funnyness, he has his moments

burlyman
laughing at or with him?

Tex
I know, "fish face" is like the most horrible thing you can ever say to a person! eek!

You pussy cats really need to grow up yes

JKozzy
*gasp*

that was disgusting, that baby should kill itself

Tex
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
laughingeek!laughing

Dogbert
OMG 113, ur a horrible person

stinkfist462
he is an awesome person laughing out loud

BackFire
Quit giving Tex shit you guys, the title of this thread was "two headed baby", what were you people expecting? A picture of Kermit the frog?

And I don't think Tex was trying to be funny by showing these pics, he knows freaks of nature interest people, and like it or not, that baby is a freak of nature and is quite interesting (although disgusting) too look at. You people don't like it?

If you don't want to see a two headed baby, then why did you come into a thread entitled "two headed baby" in the first place?

lil bitchiness
Who was giving Tex shit for showing these pictures? confused

Pablo G
That's disgusting

BackFire
Go back and read the thread, people kept giving him crap about it.

lil bitchiness
People kept giving him crap about the fact that he called dave123 ''fish face''

''Who cares what you think fish face!'' -Tex

Then everyone gave him crap...

Poor that kid...even when he gets an operation it will still have some sort of defect...depending where its brain is..

BackFire
everyone got mad cuz he called someone fish face? You have to be kidding.... Man, talk about uptight.

lil bitchiness
It wouldnt be a problem BF if he did it once or twice or even on occasion but he does it all the time...

Its ok, i dont expect you to say anything that isnt in his defence and thats ok, Im just explaining why everyone were like that in this thread.

BackFire
So he makes some tongue and cheek remarks, big ****ing deal. He gets shit thrown at him while a bunch of idiots try relentlessly (and fail horribly, I might add) to put down the member BIIIIIIGEST in a comical and clever (they fail at both) way because he has the caplocks key on. Yet they don't realize they have no wit about themselves, so they just keep making generic "insults" and complaints about his cap locks key being broken, and his catch phrase "you did". At least it's somewhat interesting to read BIIIIIGEST's posts, which is more then you can say about some of these comic botches.

How about people complain about that for a change, instead of Tex's silly remarks that couldn't even be mistaken as serious remarks, even by the most idiotic individual.

Tex just has a sense of humor, and if other people don't then that is their problem.

Pablo G
I agree with 113

lil bitchiness
BIIIIIIIGEST thread thing was a shameful display, as i have already stated numerous times in that thread...immaturity.

Its the principle of it BF. There is a fine line between having a sense of houmour, a bit edgy one, and provoking someone. ''insulting'' or ''putting down'' someone even as a silly remark as a sense of houmour is funny to one point, but it gets to a stage when it just isnt anymore.

I will just stay out of the way...and since i dont have any sense of houmour the best thing to do is not to joke with me. Simple. Because I wont get it.

BackFire
How is calling someone something as absurdly silly as "fishface" going over the line? Tex does that with everyone, and this is the first time I've seen people get bent out of shape about it. I really can't comprehend getting upset over something like that. In fact, anyone getting bent out of shape over something like that just makes them look stupid.

wow...not something worst arguing over....

telletubbies are hot

lil bitchiness
It isnt that paticular remark BF...that just happened to be what he said now. It is, you're right silly remeark ceranly compared to, pigs, hooligans, low lifes, worhtless whatever....it just reaches the stage when its enough of the ''insults''

Im just explaining what happened, since you brought it up, im not trying to convince anyone anything, nor am I trying to get something out of it. no, im simply stating what happened few posts before, in this thread.

lil bitchiness
Me and BF are not arguing, we are having a conversation...

boogie
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Oh I see I made it into your sig boogerman!! laughing out loud

hey look i'm in someone's sig(even if they did put a confused face next to my name it's still awesome!) woo boogie!

boogie
hahahaha, yeah, 113 you always are a kick..and confusing..and random..and different..and and and....

of course lil stitchiness .. im the green light saber .. muahaha

lil bitchiness
OF course....you are Luke Skywalker...im Darth Vader mwahahahahaha

Silly Jedi, you're gonna parish...boogerman!!

boogie
...i forget who wins in the end...skywalker or darth? whistle

me

lil bitchiness
Its not about who wins in the movie, its about who gets their ass kicked on KMC forums!! evil face

Tex
Thank you BF! love

Back when this place was tiny and everyone knew everyone very well, I could be myself.

Guess not anymore.

You have to walk on egg shells with all these over sensitive drama queens parading about!

Ah hell screw it, let those lizard tongues deal with it! diva

OMG! Lizard tongues! eek! No one report me please!! no

Pfft! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SilverFighter
I don't know how humor got into this thread in the place. Gosh this isn't about being dramatic is about human consideration for a child that needs to have a life and death operation. Whoever thinks is funny to post the pic of that child and crack some jokes really needs to go get check at clinic or something.

Tex
And to who are you referring to?

I never said anything about that monster baby, in fact 113 is the only one who cracked a joke, and I'm sure it was meant as just that, a joke!

Jesus!

This place has gotten so uptight! thumb down
You people are turning KMC into a major zzzzzzz fest! sleep

Ugh!

SilverFighter
I'm not pointing fingers to anyone. Tex I never said you call the child a "monster" or something. I just felt that it wasn't right to make some humor in this thread. Maybe I did took it to seriously, but I'm not uptight or conservative. I like humor very much, but I saw no purpose of it here. Then again that is only my opinion.

Tex
It's too late!
You're already on my hit list! shifty

wink <------------JUST JOKING!

SilverFighter
You still one of my favorite mods.........

.....for now wink

Raz
SF is right, humor in this thread is just bad taste. no

shaber
It's like Edward of Mortlake. The man with two faces. The other face was female and drove him to suicide. It sneered when he was sad and "infected him with evil thoughts." Edward would only let doctors and family members see him. Edward poisoned himself to escape, "the demon face." evil face

Tex

Raz
I guess it would be related.

Oh crap, I just went against my own advice embarrasment

Korri
no expression oh i c

silver_tears
ahaha you tell him laughing out loud
die tex stick out tongue and my sig is the closest you will ever get to a kiss wink

Korri
lol!

lil bitchiness
Even if it survives the operation, that baby may well be retarded erm

Korri
aww lil big grin

lil bitchiness
I know.. embarrasment

Still sad...cry

Korri
aww dont cry *hugs*

juggernaut26
that sucks about that kid how long ago was that?

Korri
i dunno

total metalhead
tomato

Korri
laughing

SlipknoT
If I were that thing I wouldnt want to survive

SlipknoT
I men how weird would that be walking around with a face ontop of your head,but that would be cool it it could talk, ae man that thing creeps me out

Raz
The baby died sad

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3464491.stm

ash007
yeah i just finshed watching the news
quite sad sad sad

crazy_c
omg thats so sad sad

king cheat
like so true it sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.