New Alien Quadrilogy (I wept when I saw this)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
This is the Alien Quadrilogy in Japan, it's price is over $300, I cried when I saw it since I got the original for Christmas. I know this should be on the DVD forum but that forum's dead.

Dogbert
OMG, that is nuts! eek!

stinkfist462
i have it as well .. its like the greatest thing .. ever

stinkfist462
well i aint got that thing .. but i got what you got

Pablo G
The one in the pic is only available in Japan, stinkfist-san

stinkfist462
ok pablo g san ...

SilverFighter
It's....it...it....beautiful! I think I'm in love. $300 for it? I wish they could ship here to the US.

stinkfist462
i would buy it .. but im too poor to spend 300$

Dogbert
it looks like there are 5 discs in there, but there were 4 alien movies.....

MC Mike
There are supposed to be 9 disks in the Quadrilogy. huh I want to get that! eek!

BIIIIIIIIGEST
I GOT ONE OF THOSE I PAID 300 FOR MY AND IM SELLIN IT SOMEONE WANTS TO BUY IT? YOU DIG?

stinkfist462
EDIT

xeous
Alien is gonna get rocked by Predator this summer smile

stinkfist462
vice versa my friend

BIIIIIIIIGEST
DO YOU GUYS WATN TO BUY MY ALIEN SET? IT COST ME 300 SO IM SELLIN IT FOR THE SAME PRICE YOU DIG?

stinkfist462
no

BIIIIIIIIGEST
EDIT

stinkfist462
how bout no .. you never specified who you asking ... so go **** off ..
you dig ?

BIIIIIIIIGEST
EDIT

stinkfist462
Well im saying NO .. You Dig !

BIIIIIIIIGEST
EDIT

stinkfist462
how bout no ... i asked you to take off the caps .. and you never did .. i asked you to leave .. you never did ..... so umm NO

xeous
SF, how do you figure that alien will beat predator? Alien has no penis and can't see while predator has all the cool gizmos and that shrunken thing.

stinkfist462
... lol.... predator is the one who cant see laughing out loud
one bite with aliens thingy .. thats all she wrote

SweetNsouR
wtf is that thing...wat is the purpose for it????

Pablo G
EDIT

xeous
How is Alien going to bite Predator when he's invisable? You lose.

stinkfist462
lol .. how is predator going to kill something he can see ?

burlyman
drool

SilverFighter
stinkfist462> Hey try to use credit (that is if you have a credit card)

BIIIIIIIIGEST> You are back and most likely to get banned. If you ever return........don't tell ppl to "SHUT UP". miffed:

That is very rude and very childish of you!!!!

btw-lose the caps!!!

SlipknoT
EDIT

SlipknoT
All alien has to do is spit on predator and he's almost dead

wicker_man
Back on topic -

The 'Quadrilogy' looks a mighty tempting addition to my DVD collection, however for three minor drawbacks:

1. The price
2. The latter installments are pretty poor to put in politely
3. I already own the entire series (although it is on VHS format)

However each film is soon to be released individually so i may splash out on the first two outings (particularly Aliens).

SlipknoT
thats what I did I only bought alien and aliens, individually I'm happy they're releasing all 4 indidvidually because 3 and 4 suck

Cinemaddiction
Back in December, DeepDiscountDVD.com had a huge 30% off sale, and I got "The Alien Quadrilogy" for $53/shipped. It was well, well worth it.

Actually, in addition to the first 2, Alien 3, and Alien: Resurrection, you have the option to watch the Extended/Director's Cut of each, and they actually flesh out a whole lot better, and make for a more enjoyable viewing. The set is absolutely loaded, 5 supplimental discs, director commentaries, countless screen tests, interviews, featurettes.

It's well worth whatever price tag it bears, and you can always find it used.

BackFire
I just got this yesterday for 60 bucks, It's well worth it, 9 freaking discs....it's a great addition to any library.

liiiiiiiiitle
i got one too! i love the alien set is coooooooooooooooooool big grin

liiiiiiiiitle
be nice yes

liiiiiiiiitle
dont worry mr wingdancer that biiiiiiiiiiiiig guy is gone for good big grin

liiiiiiiiitle
aliens is cool and is good dvd collection yes

liiiiiiiiitle
see i have it! this one is mine

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1100129

Machete_guy
what the fudge thats not what the alien quadrilogy looks like in Aus...its a box pack not a huge frigin alien head...thtas scary!

wicker_man

Destructo
I have it for 9o bucks and it is awesome. What do you think is better, 3 or 4

Cinemaddiction
The Director's Cut of Resurrection is better than the theatrical. Alien 3, I have never liked. it just isn't an Alien movie w/o big ass guns.

Unholy_Cheese
I didnt like resurrection

thegreatrudini
The jap version in the full sized alien bust is on ebay ive seen quite a few on there

wicker_man

foxtail75
anyone knows where i can still find the alien set with the head?

SlipknoT
Ebay maybe?

Mane
The first one was the best IMO. It was also dubbed the 2nd scariest movie of all-time (This being based upon first reactions). But I think Aliens was a fantastic sequel. The other two I didn't care for. Especially 3. And i didn't like Resurrection because i can't stand Winona Ryder.

<<Solo>>
Yeah the first and second are really the only worth buying,IMO.

Scarpa
Thats pretty cool I might buy it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.