Spidermans eating habits?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basagulero
If spidey inherited spider like qualities, does this mean he has to suck "fluids" from animals/people to sustain his nutritional needs, or will fast foods do

big grin

Darth Jello
I think that Peter's eating and sucking fluids is currently strictly reserved for Mary Jane

Happy Dance
big grin big grin

Artgirlphoto
The comic shows Dear Peter as to put it bluntly a human trash compactor. Because his metabalism was mutated his appitite became massive. Poor Auntie....Ben's not there to help with the masive grocery bill anymore.

basagulero
um, i dunno if spidey is into MJ's fluids like that, i think Peters too straight "u know what i mean" he's a "clean lad" not unlike wolverine or gambit or batman =)

anyhows, since his DNA/metablosim was changed, are his sexual organs still intact, "prior to copulation with *ahem* MJ, does Peter fill a bulb with sperms by special weaving glands at the tip of his hairy spidey woody or is it as per normal?

what if MJ got bitten by the radioactive spider too, will she end up eating Spidey if he didnt do the dance properly?

Artgirlphoto, is that a picture of bat girl at the end of time, when the green lantern went insane???

"Being married to a superhero is not always a "bed of roses"", what with all the "venoms" and "Dr. Octopuses" of the world, but Peter is my reason for getting up in the morning and my reason for going to bed at night."-M.J courtesy of Fleer Ultra Spider-man 1995

roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment laughing

Herr Logan
If you read the comics where Peter lived with his Aunt, you'll see that May was always trying to get Peter to eat more. If he was a human trash compactor, they rarly ever showed it. He barely had time for such mundane activities as sleeping, eating, and showering. We know he did these things to some extent, but they didn't show it often in the early comics. Aunt May was only too happy to serve Peter a big plate of "wheatcakes."

Scythe
Wow, I would've never thought about starting a thread about this, but what I don't get is, how come the Falsh has to eat so much, when no one hardly cares about him? As for Spidey digging MJ like that, more then I wanted to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.