Have you met anybody famous?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Well i have once and the only person rely was the guy on the right of my sig i shook his hand then got an autograph i dont know if it was worth waiting in line for 2 hours though.

Have you met anybody famous?

im out for now cya

N.Tonks
I've met Penn&Teller and a bunch of other magicians because my dad's a magician...

Syren
Herbie Hyde

I go to this club called the Light Bar in Norwich, and he knows a friend of mine (an ex boxer) called John Carr.

I was a bit pissed and noticed him giving out autographs to this bunch of giggling blondes!! sick

Now, I've heard he's a bit of a woman beater, and that makes me sick, so I thought I'd take the piss. I went and started chattin 2 him like I'd known him years, then I grabbed the pen and paper off the Bar and wrote....

"Dear Herb, I don't want your autograph, but you are welcome to mine".

Then I signed the back of the paper and gave it to him........

I was a bit ashamed the next day, but what can I say, I reckon I made my point!! laughing

Syren
U met the Undertaker? kewl. They're bros right?

lil bitchiness
I met Lostprophets :

Random people from EastEnders (thats cos most of them sit arround starbucks in Brighton huh )

I also met the director Emir Kusturica..he had some good films..he also wroked with Johnny Depp...i touched person that touched Johnny Depp eek!

yeah, thats about as exciting as my life gets...

kalantiaw
i met the papal liason while he was in the philippines. i served in our church and he was visiting from the vatican. that was like 8-9 years ago...

Michael Myers 1
yea i met taker but i dont think him and kane are bros in real life

Kaleanae
Hal Sparks from Queer as Folk

silver_tears
I sorta met Elijah Wood, Billy Boyd, and Andy Serkis big grin
Or for those who don't know it's Frodo, Pippin, and Gollum. big grin

I met others just can't remember erm

Kaleanae
Silver tears, where did you meet them?

silver_tears
at Much Music in Toronto big grin

BIIIIIIIIGEST
I MET THE ROCK MAN HE IS BIG LIKE ME AND HE WAS COOL SO ILIKE THE ROCK YOU DIG?

Kaleanae
Oh, here, there was a music chanel called Much Music but the name was changed to FUse

silver_tears
laughing out loud I heard that somewhere erm

BIIIIIIIIGEST
WHAT DID YOU HEAR? YOU DIG?

Darth Revan
Charles Rex.
He came to one of my school's orchestra rehearsals and listened to us play. He was impressed. That was cool.
Anyways, he used to be the assistant concert master for the f***ing New York philharmonic AND the Philidelphia philharmonic!! *looks around and sees that nobody else thinks that's exciting* *sits down in the corner*

silver_tears
I do eek! thats big news!!

Darth Revan
Really? I'm flattered.

BIIIIIIIIGEST
WHATS BIG NEWS YOU DIG?

Darth Revan
The fact that I met Charles Rex, former assistant concert master of the New York philharmonic. And no, I don't dig.

stinkfist462
i met Twiggy Ramirez .... he is COOL !

Syren
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGEST (how many I's???)

You, my friend, are an ass. You, are an ass.

Direct quote from William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. So you cannot call me uneducated!! *sticks tongue out*

Oh, and if you want a sig, I suggest you go to either Godshinto, Hegemon875 or LarryTheArch PERSONALLY, through a PRIVATE MESSAGE, so as not to PISS US ALL OFF!

YOU DIG, CRAZY CAT??? *does funky little 70's dance*

BackFire
I saw Dustin Hoffman at the airport once.

I also saw the wrestler Triple H, and Chyna at an airport.

and I met David (the drummer from the band Korn) at blockbuster video once, I checked him out.

BIIIIIIIIGEST
HEY GIRL DONT CALL ME NAMES OKAY IM NOT SAYIN NOTHIN TO YOU YOU DIG?

stinkfist462
... dude .. leave now ...

Syren
I don't dig much, erm......... but I could!! *looks hopeful*

And I was simply giving you some friendly advice, ok?

BIIIIIIIIGEST
I DONT NEED YOU ADVISE SO KEEP IT MAN YOU DIG?

Syren
I'm gonna report him to the mods!!

Reason: For being a moronic moronating moronator!!

Yeah, or just: Muppet

YOU F*CKIN DIG??? I'M GONNA BASH YOU WITH YOUR OWN F*CKIN SPADE!!!

Hold me back Stink, goddamnit, I'm gonna bury this guy!!!

YOU DIG?????

Trinity_Matrix
yes...please...

Anyway.

When I was 12 I met Muhammad Ali. It was pretty cool -- I was out to dinner with my aunt's and my brother and we were at the Cheesecake Factory in downtown Chicago (it's in the John Hancock Tower), and we were checking out this Christmas display that was set up, and he was there. So we have this picture of me and my brother with Muhammad Ali yes

BIIIIIIIIGEST
NO MAN DONT REPORT ME IM JUST BEIN HONEST PLEASE DONT GET MAD YOU DIG?

BackFire
Syren, BIIIIGESt did nothing wrong in this thread, stop bashing him. Anymore nonsense in this thread and I will close it

Syren
Muhammed Ali? The Greatest? Nice One!!!!!

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, bash idiots over the head with their own spades if they keep on saying you dig, okie????"

See, even Cassius Clay reckons I should kill him...........

Syren
*skids to a halt and realises she is being a tyrant*

I am sorry, slap me sideways........

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud he was really cool, too! He shadow-boxed with my younger brother yes

Syren
*walks over to BIIIGEST*

I'm just a meanie, I make ppl laugh mosta the time, so I guess sometimes I go too far!!

You just weirded me out a little with the whole "crazy cat" and "you dig" thing.

*holds out hand*

We cool?

BIIIIIIIIGEST
IM SORRY GIRL I DINT MEAN TO GET YOU UPSET PLEASE IM SORRY YOU DIG?

SweetNsouR
this is a corny one but, Jett Jackon from the Jett Jackon show on disney. met him like 2 times

vannessa williams
thats it....

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Darth Revan
BIIIIIING--here's a tip. You wouldn't piss people off so much if you didn't type in all caps and say "you dig" after every post.

SweetNsouR
oooooo, i like a man with author-it-tay

Darth Revan
Music the great communicator
Use two sticks to make it in the nature!!!! rock

Vegeta
Well then quit annoying people.
Anyway...
I met the guy that married Jessica Simpson as you can tell I'm not all that happy of it.
I met him at a restaurant.My cousin wanted his autograph,but she was to nervous.So I
had go get it for her.I pointed to her,to show him I wasn't the one that wanted it.Otherwise I would have been humiliated.

Syren
Hey Sweet, I got told off *giggles excitedly, like a little skoolgurl*

Vegeta
And I also met Jerry Springer(is that how you spell it?)at a party that me and my mom were at.

SweetNsouR
yes syren, now behave b4 he has to whip out the board with a nail in it....lol. i couldve said dominatrix whip...but i prefer using things that i see from simpsons episodes.... help me!

ps syren i really like ur sig...i used to be obsessed with the idea of vampires

The Force
i met Denzel Washington... on the tv stick out tongue

VallejoKid707
The closeest famous person I have met is a radio host from San Francisco.

Myth
I've met plenty of NBA players and the lead singer for Craving Theo lives a block away from me in a tiny little town. He even played at a friends birthday party with his old band "Glass Chunks" which we dubbed "Blow Chunks." Craving Theo is alright though but just semi-famous.

SilverFighter
I met Shaq at the Staples Center a year ago and he is HUGE! He was signing autographs before going into the game and he sign my basketball ball. He is a real cool but he is just too thick. I would never want to go into a figth with him.

Linkalicious
I work on a movie studio lot with the cast from "the O.C." , "Boston Public", and "CSI Miami." I see all the cast members a lot. I even got invited by 4 girls from the OC to go to jamba juice (short walk off the lot.) I was heading home and they were going to Jamba Juice and i used my security card to get them past this turn-style gate, so they thought it was "sweet" and invited me(of course i had to say yes). i forget all their names except one (Mischa)...umm their characters names are Marissa, Summer, Anna, and i dunno the other chick but it's the hot chick Luke fuct when he cheated on Marissa (she's the hottest in real life.) Probably doesn't sound believable...but that's ok with me. I'm not acting like it was just another day at Raliegh Studios..it was like the single greatest day of my life.

The movie studio lot also filmed some Pirate of the Carribean here too. I never saw Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom...but i did see the hot chick and the short bald pirate who's friend has the wooden eye.

oh and i saw Shaq at the Sprint PCS store 2 weeks in a row. He was getting his phone fixed right before a road trip (we're like 3 miles from LAX)

And during one week i saw Wee-man from Jackass and Tiger Woods at that exact same Jamba Juice. (mmmm smoothies.)

BarmyBrummie
I am going to meet the birmingham city players on Saturday!!

Syren
Woah Link, and I only met Herbie Hyde!!

I did give him my autograoh tho.........

burlyman
Kriss Akabusi and Linford Christie at this school sports thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

My friend was on Bargain Hunt (not a contestant) he met David Dickinson happy

amity75
I met Robert Plant in a lift in Blackpool Tower.

NyC-gUrL
I saw Nicole Kidman and Kylie Minogue. I didnt meet them though sad

NyC-gUrL
oh and Sarah Jessica Parker when I was on holiday yes

total metalhead
ive met Slayer, Jon Davis and Wee Man. oh yeah and Chris Rock elbowed me in the ribs once by accident happy . dont know if that counts.

§pearhead
Lydon Byers...he's a funny guy.

NyC-gUrL
eek!

Korri
i wish i had sad

NyC-gUrL
you will some day smile

§pearhead
rolling on floor laughing hmm? I'm so damn confused...again

NyC-gUrL
huh ...ok??

§pearhead
yes wacko are you confused yet? rolling on floor laughing

Korri
i hope so love

NyC-gUrL
yes confused

does confusing me amuse you?? miffed

§pearhead
Not necessarily you...just ppl in general. Sorry! wacko

NyC-gUrL
when I'm a famous actress you'll have 'met' me, sorta blink

Korri
sad

NyC-gUrL
annoying people is so much more fun than confusing them big grin

NyC-gUrL
sad confused

Korri
im ok sad

NyC-gUrL
you sure? sad

§pearhead
confused wacko rolling on floor laughing blink what's goin on?

NyC-gUrL
Im not sure confused

Korri
yea..

NyC-gUrL
no

§pearhead
maybe

Korri
no expression

§pearhead
wacko

Korri
ok

NyC-gUrL
Happy Dance

Korri
y r u dancing?

NyC-gUrL
cause I like to happy

dance along Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Korri
thumb up kewl

NyC-gUrL
yes

Korri
i c

NyC-gUrL
you do?

§pearhead
Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance boy this is fun stick out tongue

Korri
OK

NyC-gUrL
cry

Korri
??? what is up??

§pearhead
sad whats up liv?

NyC-gUrL
I just wanted some attention big grin

§pearhead
Oh....confused wacko my lack of brains is at it again

NyC-gUrL
awwwwsad

want some of my brains? Ive got plenty yes

Korri
dont say that sad

NyC-gUrL
why not? sad

Korri
u sound like GG sad

NyC-gUrL
GG??? is short for.....? confused

Korri
Greek_girl

NyC-gUrL
oooh blink

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad

Korri
im sorry i didnt mean to call u that...its not rite!

Linkalicious
Oh and i know he's no celebrity YET. But the USC Trojans quarterback plays basketball at my gym against me regularly. It's funny how he's supposed to suck as a sophmore in his 1st season starting...but by the end he's considered one of the best quarterbacks in the entire nation.

Korri
erm kewl

total metalhead
omg i cant believe i forgot! a few years ago when i was in LA i washed Brendan Fraser's car and his driver gave me 30 dollars! happy

Korri
did u just make that up? stick out tongue

total metalhead
no2 no really i did! but i didnt actually meet Brendan Fraser, so it doesnt really count.

i just think its kinda cool jockey

Korri
oh ok

silver_tears
I have met a lot of like actors and such here in toronto big grin
the cast of Mamma Mia and soon the Producers cool

Korri
i wanna meet kewl ppl sad

silver_tears
Oh and a player on the Raptors, which is Torontos basketball team happy
and the Blue Jays, baseball team big grin

Korri
sad im so left out

silver_tears
awwww you havent met anyone famous??
I met some famous Canadian actors, well actors from theater big grin
At the Treasure Island thing here and lion the Witch and the Wardrobe cool

Korri
i live in scotland sad

total metalhead
isnt Colin Farrel scottish or something?

Korri
Irish messed

silver_tears
omg eek! at the toronto film festival he was there eek!

Korri
he sucks..

total metalhead
frusty dammit im stupid

silver_tears
hes hot stick out tongue

Korri
aphh..

SlipknoT
I met the crocodile hunter steve erwin at a reptile show once,and I saw david spade once but I dint get his autograph or anything like that

Korri
i dun like him

total metalhead
me neither. he annoys the hell outta me

Korri
lol yeah

SlipknoT
He's my idol

Korri
lol ok

SlipknoT
I would have met a bunch of wrestlers like chris benoit and chris jericho, but I didnt feel like waiting in line

Korri
*sigh* my life sucks

total metalhead
what just cos you've never met anyone famous???

SlipknoT
I forgot I also met Mark summers, he was the host of alot of shows on nick, and now hes the host of a show on the food channel. he came to my school like when I was 10

Korri
yes sad

total metalhead
celebrities suck. they couldnt give a damn about the ppl they meet. compared to them, you do not suck no2

Korri
I SUCK!

SlipknoT
Sargent slaughtert. I met him a while ago he gave me an aoutograph, but it was just this little scribble

total metalhead
really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19975&highlight=Kiss+Korri

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20176&highlight=Hug+Korri

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17637&highlight=Hug+Korri

Korri
sad i do

total metalhead
then your the only person on earth who thinks so wink

silver_tears
korris an attention whore yes
no use saying different stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I saw beck at a museuma while ago I didnt even know it was him but my mom pointed him out, he's not one of those recognisable celebrities,and he's really short

silver_tears
oh and also avril lavigne, and swollen members cool

Aurora
Umm I have met Peyton Manning and alot of football players.... the guy who played Goober on the Andy Griffith show.... and that race guy Richard Petty (which was the coolest) I met him at a rest stop in Kentucky at a vending machine.

My dad met Jewel in SanFrancisco when she was playing coffee shops before she was famous, he actually hung out with her!

SlipknoT
my mom met nick noltee(sp)

burlyman
Has noone else met Kriss Akabusi?? I have a signed photo and everything happy ..he may be an annoying tw@t, but i met him raver

saucybird007
Peter Andre came to my school. So did Clock... anyone remember them? One hit wonders laughing out loud

I used to see Scott and Abs a lot from Five because the lived near me.

Thats about it, no one really famous though.

gabimr2
I meet willy hhahaahahahaha em the animal! laughing

NyC-gUrL
who? blink

NyC-gUrL
(your sig is really cool btw big grin )

Michael Myers 1
damn BF your lucky you met HHH and Chyna at the airport

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>