Anime Help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Melani
Hey ppl i can draw anime like ears, eyes, noses, and mouths but i have having major trouble putting them together like Making a complete sketch of a person.. like and i dont really know how i can draw a body like i confused majorly... please help me ??!!?!?

I would like to attach a pic of what i drew but it says its too big sad

Kitoky
Oh hey Melani, I didn't know you needed help, just IM me and I'll help ya. wink

feanor
i may be of some help...

SaTsuJiN
well here , you start out with a basic shape (forgive the crappy drawing but im half asleep)

SaTsuJiN
then you use your eye as judgement and start to fill in the other forms. You can even look at yourself in the mirror if you have that much of a hard time doing this.

SaTsuJiN
Fill in the rest of the facial details, always keep the actual shape we started with in mind as you 'sculpt' your drawing

SaTsuJiN
add the finishing touches, erasing where you deem necessary. I hope I was some kind of help at least.

using yourself in the mirror as a proportion example will help alot

(also, posting your work would help us more to identify your specific problem areas)

Melani
allrighty thanx!!!

dragonpisces272
theres also a book on this: how to draw anime. But its a little costly. An effective way of drawing is to make the lines on the face like a cross. That lines up the eyes

Melani
hahaha i fianlly found a pic of some art i did randomly but u have to go to this address?? i know im still gettin the hang of this site

http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture? user=4263~5AAKAAAAAC6VXK9PW4kOALOoncyPW8AhOWoI0Ni5

... plz tell me if its good or crap??????? confused

SaTsuJiN
this was what I found at that url :

Melani
..... aw man sad

SaTsuJiN
when you press the 'add reply' button, youll see a button below where you enter text it will say 'browse' , you can find the pic on your pc and attach it that way, but it has to be of the following formats

.gif
.jpg
.txt
.zip
.jpeg

if its anything else it wont attatch

Melani
i know it says its to big sad

SaTsuJiN
Oh, you can open the picture in paint, or adobe photoshop, and resize it and save it as a smaller file size

Melani
ya i tried that sad!!! o well

dragonpisces272
or maybe resize it and save it as .jpg; sometimes the files are saved as .bmp, and that turns out to be a very large file

DemonXangelX
wud it b easy if u hav an actual pic of a character or summat concentrate and get the movment of the image i do that it helps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.