Jedi Action

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phinney6
Is there going to be a lot of action in ep. II? Is there supposed to be more in III?

LanceWindu
From what I've heard there is going to be a lot of action in AOTC. But about the episode 3, I really don't know anything. But there should be even more action in it cause we get to see vader being 'born'. The fight with Anakin vs. Obi-Wan will be the pennicle of episode 3.

bigsef2
i think EPII will be the most action packed of them all. EPIII will be darker, and it will have big action scenes im sure, but Imagine it will be more along the lines of ESB, with the major action being a duel between obiwan and anakin. I think EPIII will be an almost entirely character driven story. Of course its star wars, so it will have tons of special effects, but I dont expect a big, space battle action sequence at the end.

Ratcat
100's of Jedi battling against the forces of Count Dooku

That will be some action scene.

yerssot
and that's not all!

Phanekim
Just seeing Yoda kick "butt" is worth price of admission. Anyone getting beat by a muppet is cool.

Sam Jackson is gonna fight too. And is there any other cooler actor than him? especially when he's breaking out a can of "whoop@$$"

oh yeah, ms. portman in tight clothing is nice. but i'm sure the point is already a given.

smile

finti
jedi action man that will be something smile smile smile COOL

yerssot
I'm looking forward to the rainfight

Julie
Action is good......but what the world needs now is love......JK

hmmmm....I don't know which action seems most exciting...I guess I'll just have to wait to see the whole thing(sigh)

LanceWindu
I don't care which scene is going to be the best action sequence. Cause I think that they are all going to kick some major ass.

Captain REX
Good quote Julie.

Major action is what I like. But those little parts where no action is happening and just talking or heated discussions are necessary for good movies and books. I'm a good writer and I'm writing a story, so I should know.

LanceWindu
What is your story about REX?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.