Which school would you go to???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
I want to go to hogwarts, so I can of course meet my friend under the veil. Also to put a spell on raven!!!!!! (*joke)

Candy
oh, i think most of us would like to go to hoggy.
erm in dont like durmstrang, maybe it would be fun to try... but i think i wouldnt be lucky to go there forever...
n i cant stand madame maxime wink
so definetly hoggy.

pixie1
i would like to go to hogwarts but i would like to see the bux becon acadamy at christmas

Candy
is there nethin' spcial in beauxbetauns at xmas?

megajoint
I want to go to viktor krum school in Bulgaria it teaches Dark Arts not stup** defence
mmmmm all the jinxes that I will throw at my friends...angel
Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

Alar
bad person...

raven guardia
I would go to hogwarts,because it seems just like the most amazing school!

(lupin better watch out I know sum pretty powerful counter curses(lol)....)

sauron
lol lupin would you 'kindly' stop attempted flirting/stealking of raven big grin

or face the wrath of meeeee!!

raven guardia
awwwww sauron love

sauron
big grinbig grinbig grin well im not just going to let someone take you am i

raven guardia
hehehehe......you can take me big grin

sauron
love yey! *fends of lupin* love

raven guardia
*stands back and watchs sauron....."dont get hurt, sweetie"*

raven guardia
* lupin you better not harm sauron!* *I know some nasty spells and I'm not afraid to use them* (lol)

Remuslupin
oh i will not. And forget thinking i am flirting with you. I wont spell sauron. my hands will get direty on him (lol)

Tela<3sHaldir
durmstrang

Bloom4ever
Hogwarts! smile

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Durmstrang... i am like in love with Krum... !!!!!!!!

raven guardia
oh, no you didn't!!!......you did not just dis sauron! mad

(dont worry sauron, I will help you with wolf man) laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

sauron
hand dirty...on 'moi' erm....ok lupin, you really need to get over your jealousy disorder...i mean come on

raven guardia
lol.....{I just got done studying mental dissorders in psychology class}

Remuslupin
What jealousy???? I don't even know Raven personally. Dude, u have got a nerve to say that. That reminds me. Full moon is coming up. Stay otta my way. Me no want any rivalry or Jealousy. ME want FRIENDSHIP.

( Cough, cough. LOL!!!!!!!)

raven guardia
{I think there gonna be a fight between lupin and sauron}

Remuslupin
Mebbe not. Sorry to say but I have gotten all O's at my study at hogwarts. Anyway, you know the punishment for fighting. WE WILL BE BANNED!!!!

raven guardia
lol laughing out loud laughing out loud ......I used to argue all the time with other people about emma watson..........(they only close the thread.) laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

sauron
erm lupin only friendship...do friends open two threads about each other

Remuslupin
No. I ddnt no the rules that time. friends? I will just stay by you in the yule ball. I think you and raven are a perfect couple. I never tried to get in the way

raven guardia
lol, lupin please let me ask you a question.....and please answer seriously

if you dont like me, why did you post two raven threads? then in the one thread you said you loved me????

I'm confused..... confused

sauron
and im jealous and over protecyive

Bloom4ever
sauron changed his avatar? laughing
i miss the boromir avatar sad

Unicor777
Hogward !

Vampiree
i would go to any school that's in poland wink the nearest place, yo big grin

Remuslupin
I never meant that I don't LIKE you. I meant that I liked you not love you. Besides, why would I love you??? You have Sauron. Sauron has you. I have nobody. *sob*

Tela<3sHaldir
Um, i just woke up and everything's blurry. in Sauron's avatar is Sauron wearing an apron?

raven guardia
*screams from frustration* omg!!!........I know you DONT LITTERLY love me, but even still you should not write any thing that your not willing to say was not you! writing it is proof or at least hard evidence to back away from. and I know you want to be my friend, and cool with that......I was just trying to let you know that you should not say things you dont really mean. and I was not trying to be mean when I asked you that question, I just wanted to, so I got every thing out of the way so you,me and sauron could all be friends........and dont be sad lupin, you will find some body...like maybe candy shes nice and so is prefectronnykin. smile

well the main thing I'm trying to get across is I'm sorry If I may of hurt any ones feelings and I would like us all to be friends and get along smile smile

sauron
exactly big grin

oh an sonia no lol its sauron in his boxers

[Ms_dEaTh]
answering the topic of this thread, definitely HOGGY. i have a secret crush on Dumbledorrrrr. *giggles dizzily*

YES, i am joking.

and..... sauron in his boxers? now, really, i thought that he would have a better fashion sense. why not, hearts on his boxers maybe?

sauron
*thinks big grin*

good idea stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

Aqua
which school hmmmmmmmmmm i really dont care.......

raven guardia
hogwarts are the way.......and slytherin all the way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.