Alien vs Predator [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor_Pessoba
Imagine how much this movie would kick ass....it would be way better than alien5 which will probably be pure shit like the last movie...but we'll see i guess

Senor_Pessoba

chico23
yeah does sound good keep us informed.

Senor_Pessoba
sure thing

Cloaked
I don't know if this is a good thing. He's done a couple good movies (Event Horizon and uhhhh....ok, one good movie), but his bad movies came off as really BAD for me. Resident Evil wasn't aweful. It was ok in some parts, but I wasn't much impressed with it.

I hope he doesn't screw this one up. He's just gotta keep one thing in mind, the title is "Aliens vs. Predator". It's not "Human Scenes Aliens Human Scenes Vs. Human Scenes Predator and More Human Scenes". I'd be most happy with this film not having a single human character at all, if you know what I mean.

Godzilla being the perfect example for my stance. The title was Godzilla, yet, it was more humans talking than anything else.

Senor_Pessoba
the only thing about not having any humans is there wouldnt be any dialogue, and i think most people cant really handle watching a movie without it...i dont mind, because it would just be so great to see both those creatures fighting it out in a movie...but the games had humans and they worked out pretty well..so i wouldnt mind them as long as they all died, and didnt take up too much of the movie..as for Paul W.S. Anderson..i didnt think Resident Evil was that bad...the end was good, with the big Licker thing...but i could see him being able to pull it off....

Cloaked
What really ruined Resident Evil for me was that STUPID Vasquez rip-off. Not the fact that they duplicated the Vasquez character from Aliens, but how she was portrayed by Michelle Rodriguez.

Ugh. I thought she should have her SAG card torn up for being so utterly pathetic. She was nothing more than an angry face in that movie. Watching her ATTEMPT to act really took alot of the enjoyment out of the film for me.

Senor_Pessoba
yeah..i hate her too..remember fast and the furious..ugh

KidRock
shes so HOT i love her in any movies

Cloaked
Bleh!

glenn
There would have to be a lot of predators + aliens. Which planet would the battle be held on anyway.

Senor_Pessoba
i dont know...it is somewhere in Antarctia

glenn
Antarctica??????????

chico23
Rodriguez is in the new S.W.A.T. movie when I saw that i had to roll my eyes.

scifigunslinger
There is hope for this series. But at what cost? The plot kinda sucks. A sexy girl an Egyptologist or something like that and some other people who shouldn't even be in the movie, go to Antarctica and use Alien eggs as bate to catch a Predator alien. Oh yeah, and the egypt dude is actually there for a reason, the Aliens supposedly visited Egypt? long ago.

Lt.Columbo
What, is there an Aliens Vs. Predator film?

Kes
They are making one.

Baylin
Noooooo please dont let them mad mad mad

Rogue Jedi
i love the predator movies. the books are even better. to make an alien vs. predator movie, that would just ruin it for me.

Lt.Columbo
I think it's a good idea.

blackicedragoon
That would be sweeet!!! i hope its good if they make one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

Dexx
dunno..the games were pretty good...but as a movie.....doubt it.

Tired Hiker
I think Alien or Aliens would kick the living shit out of the Predator or Predators. My bet is on Alien. But of course they'll probably ruin it with some cheesy ass love story where the Egyptologist (probably played by Mathew Broderick or that yolk from Quantum Leap) falls for the sexy girl and the Aliens will use her as bate to catch Predators and they'll probably bring back that Asian actress from Predator for a small cameo just to make it connect with the other films and she'll be eating Burger King and drinking Coca-cola, since they'll succumb to the add campaign and probably Mathew or that Quantum dolt will have to save the sexy girl and they'll escape certain death by reactivating some sort of transportation device that crash landed years prior. Sound lame to me.

-=Urot=-
Nope the aliens would lose. Remember at the end of Predator 2. There was a huge alien skull hanging on the wall. Preds would wipe the floor with the aliens.

mardook
I have to say, the only reason the Predators were remotely deadly was because of their technology. The idea behind the Aliens is that they were engineered from some of the most lethal creatures combined to make a stealthy predator. Ridley Scott wanted to explore that aspect for Alien 5, but so much for that idea. Fox studios went with Paul Anderson's idea for A vs P. So all you guys hoping for an Alien or Predator revival can kiss it goodbye. The Predators without technology are dead meat within an Alien hive. Plain and Simple!!!

Dexx
well duh!....humans would be dead meat on this planet also without technology. We're not exactly high up there in the food chain without it.

my bet would also be on the predators. they're not badly phisically equiped either. Those high jumps..very usefull. I like the aliens also but if spotted, they're a tad fragile.
Adn that bloody shoulder cannon is unfairly good.

mardook
O.k then! smile

Godshinto
You all know that it will be the human Mariens who wins the battle. But most likely thy'll shoot all three of them winning that will ost likely be on the DVD version. Or shoot all three and choose the most appropiate one with viewer testing. Like there were several endings for terminator 2 but they had to pick the appropriate ending.

Baylin
Yeah I've always thought that people called Marien were really hard!(jk)
I take it ment marine....

Dexx
oooh..that would really suck...marines winning.
They're the lowest species stick out tongue

diegocala
Please explain what you meant by this!

Dexx
well...basicly you have this:
a drulling alien drone. A ferocious assault predator. and a human (+/- machine gun..irrelevant either way)

now..against all odds, the last to be mentioned wins becaus the producer thinks the public wants a happy ending.

that would really suck

StefMan
ok uhm I've heard they are gonna make this movie...ow I'm so curious anybody got info on it? when it's coming out, cast, plot all those things?

pretty please?

ragesRemorse
it'll be tainted. Fox has there endless wallets of money tied to a string dangling into the well that is the greatness of aliens VS predator. They will do this movie the safe way and not the new inovative ways of movie making these movies have been casted in gold for pulling off. It will most deffaintly be shadowed from the game or comics. Now if its based on the comics then i would have to say the movie has great potential of whooping ass, eigther way it'll be good to see my heros back on the big screen, i hope they dont ruin this golden oppritunity and even redemption to the last 3 sequal combined between the two that never should have been made. Forget where i read it, but the marines will be a major part of the story.

SlipknoT
Alien would win

vvvrulz
I thnk theyre crazy if they make such a movie.

StefMan
well they made freddy vs jason roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil Dead
Freddy v/s Jason centered around the all out brawl of two horror icons.

Alien v/s Predator would be a brawl between a sci-fi icon (alien) and the villain of a mediocre Schwartzenegger movie (predator).........

StefMan
well did u see predator 2? in the end the black guy gets into the predator's ship and there u can see a skull of the alien as a trophy

Evil Dead
"the alien"

um.......I'm by no means an expert on the Alien movies but I have seen them.........isn't it an entire species? Matter of fact.......it is not the very same alien in every Alien movie. Just because you see a human skull in his ship does not make it any certain person's..........because you see a skull that appears to be of that species does not make it "the alien"......

bottom line........Alien v/s Predator would fail miserably......aren't too many rabid Alien fans........there are huge fans of the movie, just not a whole lot who are anticipating this movie. Predator isn't an icon. He was simply a movie villain.......nothing special. He does not have a fanatical fan base........never has, never will. That is why this movie would not do as well as Freddy v/s Jason.

SaTsuJiN
Honestly they're both very well done movie creatures. I dont think one movie could sum up the whole battle though. Also I'd imagine 'marines' would be in it too. Predators are very noble in thier huntsmanship, whereas Aliens go down on thier very basic and brutal killer instinct. Since Aliens arent like deers, I would have to say that Alien would win due to thier pure savagery and will to survive. If marine and predator combined forces it may be another matter.

I dont think this movie will be made though.. hehe

ragesRemorse
the predator is an entire race of species aswell They travell the galaxy hunting prey, prey could be anything. Not much is known about the predator just that there techinilogically advanced, and have a high level of intelligence when it comes to puzzle solving.

No one knows exactly where the alien came from, as in a home planet. They have hives of hundreds of thousands of there kind spread all over the universe. This is due to the expierimentation by the Human goverment, and also other alien species who have been inffected and took back to there home planet where the alien hatched out of the infected body.

The predator usually hunt alone, When the aliens and predator fought in the comics the predator won everytime. a single predator against a single alien is no contest for the pred, aliens however move in packs. and there are usually always thousands of them. Everytime these two met in the comics the predator also had the assistance of the marines.

Aliens are more bad ass. Unrelenting killing machines bleeding acid. Predator are powerfull,intelligent well equipped hunters.This makes the battle between aliens vs predator the greatest clash of all time.

ragesRemorse
this movie could be great, if they had some of the original writers of the aliens vs pred writers and used original creature development. The script is still being tossed back and forth, but with a movie budget already approved by twentieth century FOX it is gaurenteed to be made. this is good news, having a script taking so long to be made means that someone cares about the final outcome of the movie and not the final movie gross

pablo007
The J-MAN sends us this tidbit about the upcoming Alien vs. Predator film... Be warned there are spoilers!

This past weekend I attended the LA Comic Book Convention. There was a short video presentation on the upcoming Alien vs. Predator, the presentation included a 10-minute short with the director (Paul Anderson) where he were showed storyboards, and tons of production illustrations from the film. The film we were told starts shooting in Prague next week.

Anderson described some of the artwork and hinted at the plot of the film. He told us the film opens 5000 years ago at an Aztec temple... we are told the temples throughout the world were created for the purpose of welcoming "aliens" to earth... and a team of teenaged Predators are at the temple for a "becoming a man" ritual, where if they survive a host of deadly Aliens they will become men, well PREDATORS...

Well everything goes wrong and the three Predators face literally an army of thousands of aliens at the temple and faced with certain death they activate their self-destructs, completely destroying the aliens, the temple and any of the local inhabitants. Guess know we know now what happened to the Aztecs!

Fast forward to the present day as a band of scientists in the Arctic find a very similar temple and are soon caught in the middle of another "ritual" with five young Predators and a bunch of nasty Aliens.

Anderson tells us there is plenty of knock down action, alien & predator deaths to keep everyone happy. He mentioned that he is the biggest Alien & Predator freak in the world, that he's seen them more than anyone and knows everything there is to know about the films. From what we saw (a video montage of clips from all the predator & alien films) this looks to be the best fan favorite team up since Freddy vs. Jason...

On a related note, director Sandy Collora was on hand to show BATMAN: Dead End... the crowd loved it and went nuts!

Hegemon875
Here is a link to the trailer for the upcoming Predator vs Alien movie.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/
I think Predator should win!

SaTsuJiN
Alien are far more numerous and savage. Its like a giant cockroach with a really nasty bite. Technology always succumbs to savagery in these kinds of movies

Hegemon875
I doubt it. If you can work out the right strategy and have the ability to execute it you can take on anyone.
All you need for a giant roach is a giant can of raid.

vvvrulz
This is dumb, why are they making this movie anyway !?
Hollywood gets cheesier by the day.

plenTpak52
boy, do I hear ya. Its kind of sad

Tex
Yeah, It's scheduled for an August release, thats when Hollywood releases its stinkers. They studio already knows it has a turkey on its hands.

ragesRemorse
I cant understand why so many people accuse the idea of aliens VS predator as such an unoriginal idea that is nothing more than a marketing ploy.

i mean really. Maybe it is because you are not fans of the alien or predator franchise and have no knowledge on the subject. If you were you would know the alien VS predator concept has been an actuall story since the 1980's.It has been a top selling comic book series since it's origin. It;s not like a movie studio just reached this idea out of thin air as a marketing ploy. Infact it has been attempted to be made beofre in the early 90's. The aliens an predator movies stand as original movie classics that changed the momentum of horror and sci/fi movies. If you are an alien or predator fan then you know the importance this movie could hold for the fate of our beloved slien space characters. If there were ever a movie franchise that deserved a chance at redemption for there failures it is ALIEN and PREDATOR.

At the base of every sci/fi fans favorite list, lies eigther aliens or predator. So i expect unknowledged fans of these characters to make assumptions of this movie being just another sequal-character collaboration, movie trend. It is however NOT. It is an original twist on these movies, created by the voice of fans, and obvious movie entertainment. The director is a long hardcore fan of these two movies, who fought for the chanve to be the man behind the curtain. This should be proof enough other than the obvious elements that this is a creation of hopefull entertainment to fans. These two movies are the kings of sci/fi movie's they deserve a little respect

ragesRemorse
umm id say the Aliens are a bit more than just some cackaroaches, It deffaintly would take more than a can of raid to elliminate them. The aliens are Perfect machines. There only purpose is survival of there existence. Seeing how the aliens have defeated the predator on numerous occasions, and the entire human race. I'd say the aliens are the champs of this battle. It also depends how many predators are in the battle. If it's just one or a group of 5 then the aliens win with no doubt. It's always taken platoon's of the predator with assisted help for the U.s marines to beat the Horde that is the ALIEN

Hegemon875
I agree with you ragesremorse, I've been waiting for this movie for a while.

When i said that predator should win I didn't mean that they would be able to wipe out the Alien species, that would be near impossible. But in a fight between a small group of Predator's and a slightly larger group of Aliens the Pred's would come out on top.

ragesRemorse
yeah deffaintly. I diddnt mean to make the Pred to sound inferior. He is infact The perfect match for the alien species. Thats why there is no greater grudge match in all of History. I just incoorperated years of senseless learning and knowledge on these two characters with a bit of a biast opinion in my commentsmile For every way the alien is better than the Predator there is an advantage the pred has over the alien. So in short there equally matched. Thats why all the stories and comics are bad ass, and why the movie if done right could be bad ass. even though the story sounds a bit sketchy. Good to hear someone else has hopes for this movie

Hegemon875
Here is a link to the featurette which better explains the story.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/featurette/

el_barto
got anny other ones?

vvvrulz
Well im definately against this movie, why the heck cant they just leave the originals alone. RagesRemorse, you go on about giving these kings of sci-fi a little respect, personally i think theyre doing the exact opposite by making this movie !! Anyone with me ??

Kes
Well I love the Alien saga (no matter how bad the 4th is)
but I really dont like the Predator messed So yeh I wish they would just leave it alone.

mardook
Well I'm against the idea, firstly because it negates everything established in the movies. Second, the aliens are little more than just giant bugs in the movie. The Predator is little more than just a cool bad ass alien with superior weapons. Lastly, Paul W.S. Anderson may have had a nice shot of luck with RE but I think he was a dubious choice for this movie. The Studio itself is stupid for even considering him. As for the Trailer, I don't see how one can exist seeing how not a single frame of film has even been shot yet. Stupid, stupid, stupid... I hope the reconsider before its too late otherwise they're killing off 2 birds with one stone. mad

Hegemon875
Are you trying to say the trailer is fake? I got it from apple.com and i'd say thats a pretty reliable source. You can click on the link for the featurette for more evidence.

Bad Boy
Wow rage, you always write alot!

Dogbert
That is like a teaser trailer. They actually dun show any footage from the film, but they let you know that the movie is coming out. I like both of the films, but as we all know, this will turn out to be a POS! Since it seems this will come out in 2004, can anybody think of any ideas that wuld make this a DECENT film?

ragesRemorse
If your a fan i cant unsderstand why you wouldnt want more alien or predator movies. Why wouldnt you want to see somthing you love up on the big screen for another installment in the genre. The alien franchise has already been considered to be dead. The 4th one did bad,and was blasted by fans, the 4th movie did even worse. Alien 4 tarnished the alien franchise for all time. Nothing can ever make up for ressurection. Predator2 was as equall amount of garbage. For every chance this movie can be bad there is a chance for it turning out good. SO when it comes out and is a good movie you'll all have to eat your words and shit razor blades. You cant say a movie is gonna be bad just because a different movie was bad. You all say AVP is gonna be bad because the last couple were bad. This holds no. I'm not looking forward for more movies of alien and predator because i want more of The previous movies. I'ts because i want more of the story, more of the characters. If you are a fan i can fathom why you wouldnt want the most hoped for movie in the past 10 years

Dogbert
Good point rages, but this happened to other films also. Take Freddy vs. Jason for example. Althought it was OK, it had no substance, nothing new besides character and breast shots stick out tongue Another was the league of extraordinary gentlemen. Several classic character megred together in the heap of crap flick. So fans fear the AVP will go down the same path as films like these.

SaTsuJiN
Good show good show. Pure savagery can overcome even the mightiest and most zealous warriors, especially when trying to kill something results in your skin being burned by gallons of molecular acid big grin

The reason it wont go down the same path as the turkey known as freddy vs jason, is cuz FvJ was no where near as interesting as a battle between 2 mortal entities. One being bent on survival, and the other on honor and the hunt. I'm very much looking forward to this movie, I just wish there werent human protagonists... :/

the only thing I think fvj will share with AvP is that it might result in a tie.. -_-)

vvvrulz
No way ill agree with this. Like said earlier, killing two birds with one stone. Neo vs The Terminator anyone?

ragesRemorse
Ok everyone forgets the fact that AVP Has been a story for over ten years. It's not like someone just got the bright idea that this would make a good movie and possibly make loads of money. This movie has been a comic book series for over ten years, just like predator and aliens. There have beennumerous directors and studios trying to get this movie made sicne the early ninties. Looking at this fact the director and editors have many things to base there substance on. Another thing. In a story that is not connected with the previous movies it does not have to have a very logical story just one that will be acceptable so we can get to the Fighting between the aliens marines, and predators. I look forward to this movie very much and have faith in anderson, i also have my fears that it could kill two birds with one stone, But theres just as muchchance as it being good as it does being bad. This idea has history, and is very fan inspired. That is a good sign

slinger
Hegemon and Rage>I agree with you guys, this movies gonna be awesome

Mardook>I agree with you on Paul W.S. Anderson. He might ruin the movie. They should've just tried to get Mr. James Cameron, no matter what. Aliens is the best of the saga to me and I think Cameron knew what he was doing.

slinger
Satsujin>I think it'll result in a tie, too. I think at the end the predators will use the bombs on their arms to blow themselves and the Aliens up, and then the humans will get away.

ragesRemorse
i see the predators winnining. Like one last predator left and there ship comes to pick them up. You know james cameron was actually intrested in doing an Alien 5. Then he heard about the aliens vs predator movie and refused to have anything to do with it aside of maybe co producing.

Punker69
There has been a official release date for the moviE Alien VS Predator it is August 6 2004.Please reply with yourb thoughts on this highly anticipated movie.

supershane
i loved the alien movies but im not a big fan of the predator movies so i hope the aliens kick ass

SilverFighter
Is it going to be Aliens agains't one Predator? Or Aliens agains't many Predators? Some one provide me with feedback!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i liked both alien and predator movies...but i hope predator(s) kicks alien(s) ass. smile

BABOON
the director of this movie has created nothing but crap...hopefully this movie will be different as i love the first 2 alien movies and the first predator movie. smokin'

Pablo G
Who'll win ?

supershane
i think it might one queen alien vs a predator or something like that

Punker69
Silverfighter theres gonna be alot of aliens and predators theve already made a game for ps2 off the movie so go rent the game and youll see a little more about what its gonna be like movie.

here is basic synopsis

the film opens 500 years ago at an Aztec temple. I am told the temples throughout the world were created for the purpose of welcoming "aliens" to earth... and a team of teenaged Predators are at the temple for a "becoming a man" ritual, where if they survive a host of deadly Aliens they will become men, well Predators. Everything goes wrong and the three Predators face literally an army of thousands of aliens at the temple and faced with certain death they activate their self-destructs, completely destroying the aliens, the temple and any of the local inhabitants. Fast forward to the present day as a band of scientists in the Arctic find a very similar temple and are soon caught in the middle of another "ritual" with five young Predators and a bunch of nasty Aliens.

vvvrulz
No one, i hate the idea for this movie big grin
But i would say the predeator, smoother, smarter, slicker. The alien really doenst have much cunning.

ch0g0nda
Remember though. These aren't full blown predators. They're a limited number of predator youth. The fight with the aliens is a right of ascention.

They win and they're men. The lose and their dead.

Oh did I mention that the aliens vastly outnumber the predator's in this movie stick out tongue

vvvrulz
I was thinking more one on one, when it comes to movie details im completely lost.

slinger
Neither will win, at the end the aliens will gang up on the last of the five predators and the predator will blow himself up with the bomb on his arm and the humans will get away.

slinger
But, that's just my opinion.

Bad Boy
Paul Anderson is a twonk!

Fitch
predator...

ragesRemorse
the alien always wins when it's just the two of them fighting. Other wise it's always the marines, or humans. humans will be the winner in this battle. predator will end up beating the Aliens then get killed by humans, or picked up by the others to return home. Aliens have no chance in this match. Even though the aliens are the better and more deadly species

supershane
i think the alien will kick major ass in the movie

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dont care who wins. well its obvious they both die...unless...

supershane
unless what?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
unless....

HockeyFace
Predtor kills Alien because he can become invisible...

supershane
ture but the alien might be the aliens so a group of aliens could easily kill a predator

xblanex
Am I the only one who doesnt care about this movie?

ragesRemorse
the invisibility was never a factor for the predator when fighting the alien. It was useless. The aliens can still see him. The aliens always end up beating the predator, but of course the pred takes a couple with them. Aliens are just to brutal,vicious,and unrelenting to ever get beat by the Pred. However it's always the marines who end up winning

supershane
but there are only a group of scientist as humans so the aliens are definitly going to win

Jason420
no Predator will kick a$$

ShOota
1 Pred can take on 5+ Aliens with all his many types of Weapons, In the Movie there are 5 Young (Teenager) predators sent to earth to prove themselves to become True Adult Predators, Also 1 Predator Can Wipe out 15+miles with his Auto Self-Destruct Bomb what would kill himself doing so, I think it will end out by the Humans Setting a Bomb inside the Undergroun Temple wats under the ice, then blowing it all up

Pablo G
Predator

alien
Alien has to win of course laughing

ragesRemorse
theres different types of aliens. There are different species of aliens, depending on what host the facehugger engages.The aliens that we are used to, even though they have armored skin can be taken out fairly easy.This is because they gestated within a human being this is even why theeir shape mirrors the human..Depending on what creature the face hugger lays it's egg in influences the aliens abilities, and traits. When the alien gestated within the preadtor we got the pred alien. The most aliens i have seen a predator take on at ounce were two, and after wards had some major wounds to show for it.

The aliens win of course, but there will probably only be ahandful of them, eigther way the marines will when this battle

ShOota
Also many different types of predators...........

SaTsuJiN
there arent many types of predators in terms of purpose, and abilities. Sure there may be different heights, builds, and colors. But aliens have dog types, I think flying types, humanoid types, etc. So they sortof come together to make thier own unique sub-species as one race. I dont think we have seen a pure 100% alien yet though, as the ones we've seen have gestated humans as stated above.

I do agree that they'll cop out and make it a tie, or some explosion that you'd have come to expect from years of hollywood license trashing...

ShOota
hmm, the thing u said about a True Alien!? We Have never see a Real form of the Alien Species, Except the Face hugger, But the normal aliens that we see in the films and Human and a Dog type Aliens, It would be good too see a 100% alien i wonder what it would look like, The Face Hugger is a 100%, But the Queens not,

Please can we keep this Thread going i like Aliens and Pred's alot

BackFire
Considering that there will probably be numerous alien monsters while only one predator monster.....probably aliens.

zombieman
Im looking forward to seeing a HUGE battle scene with 500 odd aliens onto 200 predators, cant say whos gonna win though, probably some kind if tie.

DeNiro
preditor is i would think faster then the aliens the aliens can indeed cimb shit and go very fast but also the preditor can and he is more intelligent then the aliens. But my bet is that there will say be 10 to 15 aleins aginst 5 to 6 preds but there will be a qeeun alien that the preds will be trying to take out the entire movie because if she hatches her eggs then they will run into a shitload of problems.

preds have wepons strentgh inteligence armor technology to repair wounds and prolly stragetic plans to kill of f the aliens.

aliens r fast strong have mass numbers can reproduce easier to get more aliens and even when they bleed there blood is dangerous.

humans r just lucky and will wait till the wleins kill of the preds or the preds kill off the aliens first then the humans will win probaly but i would like to just see the preds win

i like the post for aliens vs preds it has a face of a alien and then a face of a pred and then on the bottom says "who ever wins, we lose" i cant wait for the movie summer of this year

zombieman
Ive got every faith in this movie being a cracker especially since lance hendrikson is in it, anyone read the aliens vs predator books? maybe some of the stuff from them will feature in the film?

DeNiro
hmm who wrote the books zombieman and when were they published because i would relaly like to read that book sounds good and u can get a good idea what the movie will be like after reading the book i bet

zombieman
There all by different authors and were punlished a few years back, i recommend the first aliens vs predator book: Earth Hive by Steve Perry. Heres a link on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0553561200/ref=pd_sim_books_1/103-3854174-9011855?v=glance&s=books

The book explains how the predators breed the aliens and hatch them on different planets so they can hunt them for sport, in this one they choose earth to hatch the aliens on and all hell breaks loose!

SaTsuJiN
well, if you think about it, look at jurassic park. They thought they could sortof have control over dinosaurs. Then they realized it was impossible to have control over something meant to be wild. Now I feel its sortof the same situation with aliens and predators. Predators feel like they can hunt them as some sortof form of control. Aliens are savage and meant to be left to thier own will. So in turn I feel the predators will suffer a downfall for treating aliens like mere deer or cattle. Fancy gadgets become of little use to something with even better armor, higher agility, savage cunning and a ruthless bloodlust. Not to mention a flair for breeding at an uncontrollable pace.

ShOota
I got all the books and all the Movies, Im a Major Fan

ragesRemorse
I cant tell you how pissed i was when i heard that lance henrickson was going to be in this movie as the creator of bishop. This fact leaves this movie leaning on the suck shit side. I'm not sayng this becase of lance, because he is great actor, but they really should have done everything possible to stay away from the other films. They should have just gone with one of the comic book stories. I still have faith in this movie, but it's just because i love these two sci/fi tyrants so damn much. However when i look at this film with truth. The fact is it's more than most likely going to suck beans. Anderson is a decent director, but it seems as if he is trying to hard to make this movie seem original with old feeling of the previous films. I think anderson will hint to what this could be ,but will never totally deliver.

ragesRemorse
by the way. Zombie man. Earth hive wasnt an aliens vs predator story. It was only aliens. It was a three part series only about aliens. It had nothing to do with the predator. I think you'r probably referring to one of the AvP novels. Any way though DENIRO. A good AvP novel is PREY. It's written by steve perry,and stephani perry. There are i think 5 different novel series with aliens vs predator. PREY was my favorite. There all based on the comics.

zombieman
mate your right, it is pray i was on about! i read it a few years ago but decided to pick it up again the other day after seeing the trailer.

ragesRemorse
yeah that was a good book ay. I dont noramlly like steve perry but i liked that series. What do you htink about steve perry?

VengeanceGOD
PREDATOR.

I'm sorry, the aliens just don't stand a chance. Especially since there's going to be THREE Predators in this movie.

ragesRemorse
aliens not only stand a chance, but have the history of victory over the PRED

ShOota
Theres 5 Young Teenage Predators in the AVP movie, the Director says it himself

bLooMiLiCioUs
alien alien alien

supershane
alien will win sure the predators have there kick ass wepons but thats nothing compared to an army of bloodthristy aleins that learn from there mistakes

Jason420
Predator will dominate but i think Aliens might put up a good fight

HockeyFace
Hmmm... Maybe they will both kill each other and the humans do nothing and win by default! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ShOota
it will end like the whole place being distroyed..........everything gets blown up, its so predictable.

DeNiro
ill say preds but the humans will win inivitably

Jason420
Predator better win cause they have tight weapons

supershane
the alien's will kill off the preds but the humans will kill them off by blowing them up or something like that

supershane
like the pic? I also found this one

David Streeton
Just bring it on, Predator and Alien are my fav films of all time, if there is a human element it might as well be John Mclane now that would be explosive. laughing

zombieman
There is little or no chance if the humans killing of the predators, the predators are like 3 times as advanced in terms of technology. The best the humans can hope for is to win the respect of the predators in battle and hope that they spare them cos of it.

Alien_searcher
Your all alien lovers!, your a feckin disgrace of course predator will destroy the alien in A V P. I should know i love predator alien are my enemy!

ShOota
Ok, lets think about the Movies for a second......

Alien = There was 1 Alien and it killed a whole crew of 6 =Human
Aliens = Theres was hundards of aliens and team of 8 Marines =Human
Alien 3 = 1 Alien and about 40 Human Prisoners = Alien
Alien 4 = Hundrads of Aliens and a squad of Humans/Marines =Human

Predator = 1 Predator and a group of about 8 Marines = Humans
Predator 2 = 1 Predator and 1 Man =Humans

Ok, im just lookin who won on the last past movies and it always mostly equals out to the humans all escapeing or killing all the Aliens or Predator.

So in this film it could really go in different ways, But i still think the humans will will like Boring normal sad

Theres bound too be a few little mistakes in my little Infomation Film thing so dont take it the wrong way,lol

SaTsuJiN
eh... alien should win.... H.R. Gigers designs are so awesome eek! I love his whole organic style

kakarot
predators will win definatly. they have got any amout of swicked weapons. there intelligent. they have the ability to plan a head and the ability to heal them selfs with there little medi kit in there arm and not to mention the nuke that they have got planted on them.

HARDCORE ENERGY WICKED UP INTO THE PLACE TO BE.-ACE

ragesRemorse
humans will obviously win, seeing how there is an entire planet of us. Unless it ends up like the comics. Earth hive. And the aliens overtake the earth, then the preds send out platoons of predator warriors to hunt the alien infested earth. Yeah that would be the way to make the movie good. Depending on how many aliens there are i could see the predator and humans banding together to hunt the aliens. I mean the movie is based on a concept that the predator and humans co existed at some point in our past.

ragesRemorse
eigther way aliens kick the predators ass, weapons dont mean shit when you have teeth upon teeth upon teeth, along side of a killer instict, speed and acid blood

stinkfist462
what if an alien hand gets on a pred ???

ShOota
haha, a alien hand on a Predator? Thats makes nothing :/

If you mean a Face Hugger, Thats the first form on the Alien Species.

Well if that went on a Predator it would make a Predalien

This is a Predalien, for the afew tht dont kno

wicker_man
The Aliens are more lethal in large numbers, the only reason one single alien caused so much death and destruction in 'Alien' is that the crew (with the exception of Android) were unaware of the alien it took them by surprise, however fast forward onto 'Aliens' and the despite the humans being prepared the Aliens just kept on coming to such an extent that the humans were overwhelmed which ultimately lead to their downfall.

The Predators are far more solo players, that make up for there lack of team play with cunningness and stealth, there ability to hunt and out maneuver there prey not to mention the unawareness of the human characters gave the Predator (in both films) the upper hand again the second predator film saw the humans who knew about the existence of the predator (i.e. Gary Busey and his henchmen) underestimate there extraterrestrial opponent.

This leads me to say it is going to be too close to call in regards to who will win this one.

Lord Shadow Z
If the predators attack up close then the aliens would overrun them. But if they attack from a distance and use their distance weapons and stealth suit then they would win. If you read the books on alien vs predator then they kind of favour the predators to win because apparently they've hunted them for a while and know how to control them.

Flame of Udun
theres a teaser tariler at killer movies

doesn't show much

Lord Ryugen
One on one Predator would rip Alien apart. But a Colony versies a Pred hunting party I'd have to say the aliens out of sheer numbers

Dogbert
but the predators are really good fighters\hunters. it is gunna be a good fight and it is a good idea, i jus hope the movie is good too.

xeous
The poll is self explanitory, discuss your response please.

stinkfist462
alien ... he is cooler

andyF1
Predator: a light bending cloak. cool

SaTsuJiN
Alien for me, they arent as stupid as you guys would like to believe

Cinemaddiction
Predator. Remember, there's no killing what can't be killed. wink

nightcrawer89
i know when the movie is comming out.

venomfan
its gonna rock