Spring!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOLY CRAP! SPRING NEEDS TO COME RIGHT F-ING NOW! i've always hated winter, but this winter has been especially long and bad

things to look forward to in spring:

-end of basketball
-start of track! yay!
-girls wearing practically nothing
-more parties
-biking with my friends starts up again
-nice perfect weather
-get to wear comfortable t-shirts everywhere and anytime
-school starts winding down
-spring break
-

Dogbert
-get sum friends

right that too

stinkfist462
more parties or girls wearing nearly nuthin

BingaBonga
and... remember you live in NY... It's cold, miserable, and never really gets too warm wink Sorry to bust your bubble.

what...it's gets pretty damn hot up in here during the summer yo...like sometimes over 90 or 100, and add to that the humidity of the city in general it gets nasty

but it's all good..winter is nastier and it is gay

Shoukan
Here in Arizona we don't really have a Winter...

It goes from Summer...Summer/fall...little fall...winter/spring...spring...spring/summer...and then the very very hot SUMMMER

Myth
113- What track events do you do?

Linkalicious
that slutty ground hog poked his stupid head out yesterday...that means 2 more weeks of ugly winter.

i do the 100m, 200m, and 400m...and i'm in 4 by 1, 4 by 2, and 4 by 4

do you do track?

Myth
Yeah, same events except my school doesn't have 4 x 2.

100 - 11.4
200 - 23.11
400 - 53.4

You?

silver_tears
who's stupid enough to wear practically nothing in spring messed
it's like 10 degrees *shivers* messed

ok you're fast...you must be a senior or something...my best times are

100-13.78
200-26.0
400-60.6

i aim to get a 12.7 for 100
under 25 for the 200
and under 60 for the 400 by the end of this season

i think i'm gonna concentrate on 200m though, that's my best and main event

burlyman
*breaks into song and dance* Springtime for Hitler, and Germany...

Myth
113-
Yeah, those were times from my senior year. I'm now a Freshman in college and with my new hardcore college coaches, I'm hoping to get under 11 and 23 but I don't care if I don't run open 400s at all anymore. Those suck.

SlipknoT
Personally I like the cold weather, snow is great it gets you out of school and its not hot out, I dont mind winter at all

i like open 400's, they're hard as hell....800's have got to be the worst though, i could never do those...my friend got a 2:16 as his best time for a 800m...really good time, at least for a freshman (in high school)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.